Dec. 9th practice highlights

Curry was looking a lil impressive seeing how out of shape he was. I like that he was banging bodies and had a good standing dunk wish his Fatass would get 10 mins so Ronnie don't burnout

Lol @ Curry not even wearing a uniform....that dude has the life just getting fat getting paid practicing with the Knicks

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He is so fat. Omg. Wow. He is soo fat. The dude looked great last year shape wise lol. Looks like his "motivation" to get slimmer was a total joke. All the idiots that want Curry to get playing time should watch this video. That guy can't even last 5 minutes in an NBA. Wasted talent. What a lazy piece of shit.

p0nder

Starter
Curry does have good moves under the basket tho. He is a lot smoother then i would of expected. He also shows some good passing ability. He is really out of shape tho. he needs to lose like 50 lbs before anyone would consider him game ready. It's really too bad cause i think he has the tools to succeed, he is just wasting them.

iJoe

Rotation player
Holy mother of Eddy Curry! Looks like hes broke from eating so much. He's always had a decent post game, but with his weak ass rebounding and crawling up the floor he'll never even have a chance to keep up. The team will have already shot the ball by the time he catches up to them.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Holy mother of Eddy Curry! Looks like hes broke from eating so much. He's always had a decent post game, but with his weak ass rebounding and crawling up the floor he'll never even have a chance to keep up. The team will have already shot the ball by the time he catches up to them.

If the team played better defense and created more separation points-wise at the end of games, guys like AR and Curry would get garbage minutes and we could see how helpful or bad they really are.

CoolClyde

McCurry = too fat for words

it's just plain sad, seeing him so out of uniform, so out of shape.
his being on the squad and the fact that he collects a paycheck is just a slap in the face to Knick fans and management. whatashame!!

Curry needs be sued for being so fat.
oh weight, he's got no money, honey!

btw, who's training him, the guy from the Orca show?
that guy should be fired.
:barf:WHALE:whisper:
curry.jpg

besides the fact he makes a few buckets it seriously looks like some fat dude won the chance to train with the pro team for a day. we most definitely cant be thinking of playing the guy in that condition

CoolClyde

he ain't heavy, he's my blubber

I believe that would be Mase.
anthonymason.jpg

oh yeah! I forgot! ahahahah, it all makes sense now.
the blind leading the blind, the fat leading the fat.
Mase is whale role model for McCurry, they must be sharing MANY meals!

shame that Mase has let it go like that ala Barkley from the Black Lagoon.
shame that Knicks mgmt chooses Mase as fatman guidance, rather than letting other Knick legends (Ewing, Oakley, Frazier) come in as defensive/big man role models.

although i'd never want Clyde to coach, if that would take him out of broadcasting games.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If only he'd get fit and played ANY defense this video would have shown he'd be good for a few minutes a game. Since he's not in shape, his scoring is useless.

How 'bout we use Anthony Mason a few minutes a game?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
If only he'd get fit and played ANY defense this video would have shown he'd be good for a few minutes a game. Since he's not in shape, his scoring is useless.

How 'bout we use Anthony Mason a few minutes a game?

Not in the shape he's in now! haha. Rather him the curry though =D