No Denver @ New York game thread?!?!?!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
14 assists felton, gud shyt.......... stat 5 fouls 9 mins left :O............ lets hold onnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALO IS THE MAN!!!!

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
SMH at these refs. These guys are really pissing me off. They're trying their best to hand denver the W. I love how we're still clinging to the lead after all these a**hole calls

mafra

Legend
14 assists felton, gud shyt.......... stat 5 fouls 9 mins left :O............ lets hold onnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALO IS THE MAN!!!!

STAT had 2 fouls late in the 3rd and then BAM.... picks up fouls 3,4,5 in a few minute span.... Then has to sit.

STILL, Knicks held their own. Had 8 point lead. Gallo misses a free throw and then stupid Turiaf kills us with the flagrant.

Oh well.

We need STAT to finish this!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
KNICKS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GARDEN IS ROCKIN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fukkk all the haterssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they just had no answer for STAT in the 4th he was doing what he wanted. then again i dont think anyone can guard this man right now

mafra

Legend
AMAZING! It seems the team can get itself up and motivated to play an early Sunday afternoon game.... as long as the opponent is a good team?

This was such a huge win for so many reasons.

1) Once again the team thrives in the 4th. It doesn't falter or fold. And it did this against a quality team, not a sub .500 squad! It had plenty of opps to fade, but the team perservered! AMAR'E picks up his 5th foul and sits with 10:40 to play. The team fell behind at one point. Then the see-saw back and forth, then we pull away only to have Billups tie it with a 3-pointer. STILL, we keep making plays!

2) A COMPLETE TEAM VICTORY. Another 30-point performance from STAT. 19 and 17 from Felton. 27 & 7 from Chandler. Fields with 18 & 9. Gallo with 16 but draws the charge that wins it. EVERYONE made plays, everyone chipped in when the game was winding down. Douglas with 13 off the bench. Turiaf some stupid plays, but he battled and brought toughness!

3) THE CRWOD WAS ROCKING. You think Carmelo noticed that? Come on Anthony. You see CC and the stars sitting courtside. You see the good young team we have, the duo of Felton-STAT, and did you get a whiff of that atmosphere. BRING IT!

13-1 the last 14 games. 16-9 on the season.

NO MORAL VICTORIES today baby.... Just a W!

My biggest fear was going 9-3, but hearing about how tough we played. No we play with confidence, and house money Wed & Fri. Just beat BOS or MIA and we are off and running.

As long as Felton-Stat are healthy.... We are a playoof team.

Dare we dream of a 4-6 seed? Get ATL or something in the first round?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Wil was massive, Cpt Ray was massive, Fields massive, Gallo's foul pimping flop - MASSIVE. STAT..... MAAASSSIIIVVVEEE!!!!

What an amazing starting 5. Like peas and carrots.

You could run a car on the energy that's come back to the Garden.

It's now 4:45 in the morning here in 二本.

Crazy8s out.

WOOHOO!!

petescud

Starter
This team showed greater poise then even I thought was capable. This Knick team is special. Lets Go KNICKS (Amar'e is a Beast)

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I love this team...

Amar'e is a beast
Felton is a beast
Chandler is a beast

and every1 else has Beastly moments...

Melo prob doesn't want to get on his flight and leave.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Knicks Big Three Stat, Felton and Wilson administering another beating tonight. Now that we got the mediocre teams out of the way its time to see what we do against the Celtics. They are for real and they know we are right behind them in thee Atlantic. They will do everything they can to break this streak we are on. If we beat them We are set up for a head to head battle of the winning streaks with the Heat. Holy Shit this season got interesting real quick!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I am so amped. Boston and Miami coming to the Garden on national tv. All those fags on TV who dismissed us and see that the Knicks are back. If the Garden was this loud for the Nuggets, imagine how crazy it's going to be on Wednesday (Boston) and especially loud on Friday (Heat).

This is a great way to start off the week :)

So pumped after this game.. Most of yall already uttered the exact sentiments I'm feeling.. Seeing the crowd as rowdy as it was.. Definitely was a great sight. KNICKS ARE BACK!