You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Man Anthony looks no where near that confident on the floor this year. Just shows you what some PT can do for a players confidence. Looks like MDA has screwed up this kids head...

Man you have no idea how true this is!!!

Having skill and the confidence to display your skill goes a long way in this league. At this point, when AR plays he knows everyone is just watching to see if he'll screw up his chance somehow. I've said this before but THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR ANY PLAYER TO HAVE TO ENDURE THAT. It takes away from production. No one is perfect but if your AR you probably think you have to be in order to gain minutes. This translates to playing timid when you should be relaxed and focused in the flow of the game.

I bet my left nut that if AR was a subpar defender and rebounder but he could shoot 3s at 35-40% HE WOULD BE PLAYING.

Toons

is the Bo$$
ar can shoot 3's
the game where mozgov played, he airballed a shot, missed a midrange, and was 1-1 from behind the arc....
yall just babble with no proof.

metrocard

Legend
i agree about defense.. melo is a good rebounder...but...if u can..

show us a player that will .. and O'antoni would want.. cant u see he's fasination with melo is driven by his offensive nature.. u said it urself

6 rebounds a game is okay, nothing special. Chandler and Fields give us that.

metrocard

Legend
ronoranina, little insiginficant old man with a body fat of over 25%.

You can't son anyone when you continuously over-edit your post. Wheres your confidence at? Aren't you 32? You're failing at having a good grip of the English language? The only one you're sonning is yourself :lol:

No response? You never responded to the information I posted. Not once. You didn't even give it notice, you just went into this personal nonsense thats so pointless to me because you're nobody and you will never be nobody here. I'm here to talk about basketball and my favorite team in the world. I'm the biggest Knicks fan in the world in my own eyes and I want whats best for my team. I don't know why you hate me so much, it could be denial of you feeling inferior, but you're not the first; ask Crazy8s.

When I made the Melo is a fraud thread, I back it up with info, unlike you.

Trills and KBlack are real dudes who been to battle with me constantly, and they will always credit me for having serious knowledge. You haven't said anything here thats new or original, you haven't distinguish yourself to write those guy's names. Maybe Crazy8's since he's the forums cupcake fruitybasket...the only dude to put glitter into his lame game threads. :lol:

And its like, what do I respond to? You post no stats or information or even a philosophy on the game. You just talk a lot of bullshit. Its a waste of time really. Which is why this forum isn't a priority for me, unlike you. You seem at be at a battle with yourself, are you okay?

You said you posted stats, I don't see them. Information? Don't see it. Being in denial is bad enough, but now being delusional? You're a triple threat of D's. DDD: dumb, denial, and delusional....kinda like your bra size, fatman.

Old fat man, I never said RANDOLPH was better than Bryant.
Posting an old ass subjective article of Kobe Bryant's scouting report and a youtube clip doesn't say anything. You totally missed my point and failed. We know Kobe is greatness, thats not even worth talking about.

You inefficient speaking bitch, why would you waste your time and post all that useless info when its not even related to what I'm talking about?

Anyway, you never seen AR on court for more than 200 minutes. You cannot make a fair assessment on him, especially this season where he only played about 14 games. This is a guy who put up an 18 PER last season as an NBA sophmore. If you can't see potential, talent, skill, ability and the gem this kid is, then you're just a blind hating fool. Your assessment on AR has been invalid since your first post on this thread. You don't make assessments on players who only played 14 games into a season, 7 minutes a game I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. You're already ignorant, why put yourself at a deeper state of ignorance? Stop being stubborn too, its okay to admit for once "I don't know", being corrected is not a bad thing; it makes you a better person. But you're a piece of shit, so stay that way.

And you're no basketball guru or scout either way. Your assessment will be not credible enough to take seriously, especially with the garbage you been posting.

Your grammar is fine? You just admitted you make a lot of typos. When you font your post, it seems like you don't think when you press the submit reply button. Before you press that button, read over your garbage and ask yourself is it a really strong argument or am I just being an attention whore and I'm going to defend this to the death no matter how stupid it looks? Get it together, you're a mess. 32 years old and can't even articulate yourself on a keyboard. Add the fact that you have no confidence in yourself and you got a disaster. Kinda like your marriage, heard your wife is messing around sucking some cock. Maybe thats why Anthony Randolph doesn't get any playing time. Never shows up at practice, too busy breaking off your ugly wife and sacrificing his seed to her. No wonder why you hate the guy so much. Sad.

Citizen Ron, you are found guilty of rape. You must serve +1 rep as a penalty for your ravishing of a lesser.

Do you have anything to say?

Wheres your glitter at?
You sucking off another poster thats struggling against me?
Always to the rescue?
Captain Save-A-Lame?
Your masculinity? Non-existent?

You homos rep each other like a gay orgy...relax with that, you both look stupid giving each other hugs after posting garbage. Its clownish.

I'm fine and happy with Randolph playing if he focuses on rebounding and blocking shots. It's when he takes these 20 footers that miss the rim by inches to feet (like last night) that I have an issue. He needs to understand his role on the team is to take close shots, rebound and block shots, that's it. If he does that (which he can do well) I guarantee he sees more time.

Those are Randolph's best assets.
Rebounding and shot blocking.

Over 11 rebounds per 36, and over 2.5 blocks per 36. Not bad for a 20 year old.

He can shoot and score, but he needs confidence and development to make those consistent attributes such as his rebounding and shot blocking. Randolph also has ball handling and passing skills, but those also need conditioning.

Randolph is a gem folks. Dropping him will hunt this franchise for a decade. Mark my word. I'm the same guy who doomed Isiah since his first day of hire and look what happen.

Your stats don't have as much stock as you think & alot of times they are deceiving. And IMO you still haven't proved anything. My only point about this is you've totally dismissed AR at 21 as a bust like he's reached his ceiling when the truth is he hasn't had the opportunity to grow as a player. That's a fact. Kobe was as raw as AR as a rookie. Kobe was more flashy because he's a SG with a better handle & plays a premiere position. Both were gifted athletes & could be built on. The difference between the two is coaching: Kobe was given the opportunity & the confidence to go out, play & make mistakes. With Kobe's work ethic to get better that made him a better player. Imagine if Gallo had AR's leash. How would you react to that. Insead Gallo was allowed to make mistakes & grow & look what he's doing now.

Yea, his stats are pointless and don't relate to the point. I think rono has difficulty in correlating information with what he's trying to say. Which is why everything he's fonting doesn't make sense or just doesn't seem valid.

Thats the important thing.

Opportunity and Confidence.

Great points.

Its just sad to see a wasted opportunity here in New York. We're not going to see a dude like Randolph in a while.

I still don't understand how he can't be like Jeffries from last year. And this would be my lowest expectaton of him.

He's our best rebounder. When we get killed on the boards, we lose. It's that simple. 15-20 min a night would help us tremendously.

Tremendously indeed it will.

Randolph is basically JJ with talent. Amare isn't playing defense anymore because most likely he's tired and D'Antoni doesn't enforce defense into his players.

We need a defensive presence, and Randolph is no lock down defender, but his defensive rebounding prowess and shot blocking will definitely upgrade our team.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
ronoranina, little insiginficant old man with a body fat of over 25%.

You can't son anyone when you continuously over-edit your post. Wheres your confidence at? Aren't you 32? You're failing at having a good grip of the English language? The only one you're sonning is yourself :lol:

No response? You never responded to the information I posted. Not once. You didn't even give it notice, you just went into this personal nonsense thats so pointless to me because you're nobody and you will never be nobody here. I'm here to talk about basketball and my favorite team in the world. I'm the biggest Knicks fan in the world in my own eyes and I want whats best for my team. I don't know why you hate me so much, it could be denial of you feeling inferior, but you're not the first; ask Crazy8s.

When I made the Melo is a fraud thread, I back it up with info, unlike you.

Trills and KBlack are real dudes who been to battle with me constantly, and they will always credit me for having serious knowledge. You haven't said anything here thats new or original, you haven't distinguish yourself to write those guy's names. Maybe Crazy8's since he's the forums cupcake fruitybasket...the only dude to put glitter into his lame game threads. :lol:

And its like, what do I respond to? You post no stats or information or even a philosophy on the game. You just talk a lot of bullshit. Its a waste of time really. Which is why this forum isn't a priority for me, unlike you. You seem at be at a battle with yourself, are you okay?

You said you posted stats, I don't see them. Information? Don't see it. Being in denial is bad enough, but now being delusional? You're a triple threat of D's. DDD: dumb, denial, and delusional....kinda like your bra size, fatman.

Old fat man, I never said RANDOLPH was better than Bryant.
Posting an old ass subjective article of Kobe Bryant's scouting report and a youtube clip doesn't say anything. You totally missed my point and failed. We know Kobe is greatness, thats not even worth talking about.

You inefficient speaking bitch, why would you waste your time and post all that useless info when its not even related to what I'm talking about?

Anyway, you never seen AR on court for more than 200 minutes. You cannot make a fair assessment on him, especially this season where he only played about 14 games. This is a guy who put up an 18 PER last season as an NBA sophmore. If you can't see potential, talent, skill, ability and the gem this kid is, then you're just a blind hating fool. Your assessment on AR has been invalid since your first post on this thread. You don't make assessments on players who only played 14 games into a season, 7 minutes a game I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. You're already ignorant, why put yourself at a deeper state of ignorance? Stop being stubborn too, its okay to admit for once "I don't know", being corrected is not a bad thing; it makes you a better person. But you're a piece of shit, so stay that way.

And you're no basketball guru or scout either way. Your assessment will be not credible enough to take seriously, especially with the garbage you been posting.

Your grammar is fine? You just admitted you make a lot of typos. When you font your post, it seems like you don't think when you press the submit reply button. Before you press that button, read over your garbage and ask yourself is it a really strong argument or am I just being an attention whore and I'm going to defend this to the death no matter how stupid it looks? Get it together, you're a mess. 32 years old and can't even articulate yourself on a keyboard. Add the fact that you have no confidence in yourself and you got a disaster. Kinda like your marriage, heard your wife is messing around sucking some cock. Maybe thats why Anthony Randolph doesn't get any playing time. Never shows up at practice, too busy breaking off your ugly wife and sacrificing his seed to her. No wonder why you hate the guy so much. Sad.

Struggling against you?? Hahahaha... This is exactly the type of post I've come to expect from you. Simple-minded, not based in reality and taking a personal angle. Talking about my wife and marriage?? Common. You have no class. Also, I'm 6'2'' and 180.. You're reaching Metro, a sign of desperation. You think people don't see that?? You think that's going to put a dent in what I've already done to you and your reputation the last few weeks?? Wishful thinking at best son.

Yes I edit my post. I see nothing wrong w that. I already explained to you that it it's more compulsion than confidence. I tend to re-read my posts after posting. It's kinda pathetic. Then I'll find things I don't likey, hence the changes. It's not a big deal though at all and yet your making it an issue. But continue as I really could care less.. I understand though considering you've have been destroyed numerous times and you're taking it personally. You don't have much to say about me so your picking on that aspect of my posting. On the basketball side you tend to get shattered, so it's sorta expected. :thumbsup:

On Randolph I can make any assessment I want. It doesn't take me that long to break down players Metro. I've seen him at Golden State and I've seen him here on our squad. I happen to think he's not a fundamentally sound player, who makes bad decisions on the court. I also think he'll get better w time and coaching in practice. If he was better and could contribute he'd be playing. Unfortunately that has not been the case to this point. He needs to be on a team that can afford his fack ups, a rebuilding squad. He's an asset to us right now as a piece in this upcoming deal. Thas all.

And it was never about Randolph being better than Bryant, you moron. Did you read my post? You agreed with Knicksman20 about the 2 players having similar rawness. That's BS, so I broke you off. Your dumb as hell to think I would argue about who's better. Maybe thas how you took it because your inane, but if you read my posts it's clear to see thas not where I was coming from, or what we were debating.. Yet another failure, no surprise here. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Making up weight online? You looking insecure as hell right now. This dude just picked out the most generic weight you can think of, on some NBA2k11 My Player mode ish. 6"2 and 180? Don't make me laugh :lol:

You can't tarnish my rep because you have none to begin with. :lol:
You edit your post because you do see something wrong with the post in itself. You lack confidence, if you want to go against me you need some confidence of any kind. You have none at this point and the most you reply the less confident you are. I'm not that easy now that I have a working keyboard huh? :lol: This is too easy. Now you're repeating yourself. Oh god, your post are already boring to begin with now your torturing the forum with your crap.

You can make any assessment you want, but its going to be 100% wrong and invalid. You don't watch the Golden State Warriors, that haven't been a playoff team since Baron Davis left, so stop that nonsense. If you sit on the TV all day watching NBA TV then you need to find a new hobby. No one here has seen Randolph that much to say they can make an honest and fair assessment on him, just based on what they seen on the court. So shut up about that non-sense, you will never be valid.

Rawness? Everyone is raw, the level of rawness is not that important. If you didn't make your post clear enough that no one understand, thats your FAULT, not ours. We can't be idiots if we can't understand your pointless and inefficient points. You type too much and say nothing, like I said, you're an inefficient speaking bitch. Sorry to be so harsh.

Inane? You're 32 years old and can't even type elementary words? Wow...god bless the fact that I don't have a computer at my house and I work full time to not be on here more often to expose. You're already exposed enough at this point.

Keep posting more, you're coming to your about now. You really have nothing to say because you're repeating yourself(which makes you look more frustrated than you already are).

This is basically effortless for me. It took you an hour to reply to my post and you didn't even have a comeback against the facts I presented. This took me just 5-7 minutes.

Lightwork.

metrocard

Legend
Maybe you should smoke a blunt before you post...do some yoga, you seem too nervous when you font to me. Making all this simple typos and such. Come on...

Anyway back to Randolph.

If he gets traded away, i guarantee he will flourish with his new team.

NBA teams make a profit out of putting stock into raw dynamic talents like Randolph.

See Ibaka.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I have no reason to lie about anything. See this is how you post. You just make shit up as you go along.

You have no idea what I weigh, how I look, anything. Yet you go along like what you're saying is fact. So ridiculous..

And yes it took a long time to post my last response. I'm here @ home getting ready for the Superbowl so I took few intermissions. Wrong yet again.

And trust me this posting sh*t we do here is NOT effortless for you. You've proved that again and again with dumb, lame-ass nonsense you put out...

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
Maybe you should smoke a blunt before you post...do some yoga, you seem too nervous when you font to me. Making all this simple typos and such. Come on...

Anyway back to Randolph.

If he gets traded away, i guarantee he will flourish with his new team.

NBA teams make a profit out of putting stock into raw dynamic talents like Randolph.

See Ibaka.

I agree with this. I have that same feeling he's going to excel when he gets the proper coaching & playtime. Then we're all wondering why we didn't keep him & develop him.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Randolph will flourish eventually

...but so what?

He will flourish at PF not Center; and will never be as good at STAT and probably not ever as good as Gallo at PF. And neither he nor Chandler will be as good as Melo, so why do we care? By all means, have a great career somewhere else.

When we have Melo, Stat, Fields, Felton, and Gallo as the core what we will need is a Center, a legit defensive Center (who needs more scoring with that core????). Maybe Mosgov never becomes that, but it is certain that AR will never be that.

I think Mosgov can become that, maybe even already is that. I think that he may even be better than that in a year or two. But if I am wrong, you deal for it or draft it.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
When you have young talent on your team you develop it normally. Amare is tremendous now at 28 but what happens to him at 30+ with two surgically repaired knee's, all of the mileage D'Antoni is putting on him, & his 100 mil contract left? If Randolph gets us Melo I'm fine with that, but trading him because he doesn't fit the coaches "system" is crazy. Saying he won't be as good as Gallo or Chandler is unfair because he's only 21 & has not had consistent playtime his whole career. When he's had consistent playtime he's produced almost if not as good as Gallo at a younger age.

When you have young talent on your team you develop it normally. Amare is tremendous now at 28 but what happens to him at 30+ with two surgically repaired knee's, all of the mileage D'Antoni is putting on him, & his 100 mil contract left? If Randolph gets us Melo I'm fine with that, but trading him because he doesn't fit the coaches "system" is crazy. Saying he won't be as good as Gallo or Chandler is unfair because he's only 21 & has not had consistent playtime his whole career. When he's had consistent playtime he's produced almost if not as good as Gallo at a younger age.
agreed.minny would be the best opportunity for him.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
:2cents: Although I am not upset we traded for Melo I still feel the same way
How can all of you guys honestly say that he does not deserve to be on the court. We trot Mozgof out everygame to turn the ball over and foul people. This guy did not even start on his Pro or National team. We have a full blown stud that racks up DNP every game and it is not good. I am happy of course that we are winning at a clip that none of us have ever seen from this team, but lets be honest.

We are sitting around talking about trading for this and that when we have what we need on our bench. Let this guy play and stop looking so stupid for trading David Lee for a role player we could have drafted years ago(Ronny).

What needs to happen is to work AR into the games slowing and hold off on all deals until after the season that requires us to trade prospects. It has been so long since we have had any type of assets and everyone is so quick to want to trade them away for one guy who may or may not be the answer.:2cents::gony: