Legend
2778016130.jpg

"They CALLING ME"

Riverside
Agua
Gallo
Da Thrill
STAT

These men make up the big 5. This starting roster in the NBA is the best so far from my assessment. No other team in NBA history has had such CHEMISTRY in such a short period of time from my knowledge.

Anyone who would be FOOLISH to break up this squad should be banned.

Heres some stone cold facts and stats.

http://www.82games.com/1011/1011NYK2.HTM

When the big 5 are on the court

14 Wins
3 Loses
82.3% Win Percentage
+75 +/- on the court

danilogallinari.jpg

"Its just what we do"

You know whats a problem?
We're getting more fluid, more confident, more dynamic, more aggressive, more in control, more flexible and more impactful EACH game.

It could be a bad team, a medicore team, or an elite team like Boston, los cincos grande are always a problem and will always be a problem to deal with.

If you're not HYPED about this squad, then you have no pulse. on some Eddy Curry swag.

x22cb2c25.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
Yes. We could go after premium bench players. Guys who don't need to be given starter minutes, but fulfill roles off the bench to the max.

Morrow. Big Baby, even, who could actually be had.

But a premier sharp shooter, a big with a mean streak and some game, and a pg who can do a good p&r (Ridnour, ef) would be three priorities.

Or, we snag a guy like M. Gasol in off season, a young legit 7ft C with game and D'antoni skills; and a combo of Fields/Chandler/Gallo effectively come off the bench individually throughout game, one always rising off it as our essential 6th man.

metrocard

Legend
Yes. We could go after premium bench players. Guys who don't need to be given starter minutes, but fulfill roles off the bench to the max.

Morrow. Big Baby, even, who could actually be had.

But a premier sharp shooter, a big with a mean streak and some game, and a pg who can do a good p&r (Ridnour, ef) would be three priorities.

Or, we snag a guy like M. Gasol in off season, a young legit 7ft C with game and D'antoni skills; and a combo of Fields/Chandler/Gallo effectively come off the bench individually throughout game, one always rising off it as our essential 6th man.

Truthfully, this just makes 100% sense.

The more depth we have, the more rest our starting 5 can get for the playoffs.

iSaYughh

Starter
Truthfully, this just makes 100% sense.

The more depth we have, the more rest our starting 5 can get for the playoffs.

Exactly. Honestly, if STAT has even a little bit more freshness...He prolly just outright posterizes Rupaul in our 2nd to last possession. That bitch got away with a no-call and a rare Amare inside miss tonight, but anyways. We can seal off any hope for our enemies if we allow our:

Vicious 5 to play to their absolute max. This is what has given us our epic win streak and still run the NBA's best ragged and bring it down to some bullshit and a 1/10th second.

Melo. I've been weighing both sides. Mainly, I've wanted to wait and see and know --just-- how good we are. Now only the blind can't see.

If we add Melo we sacrifice a major risk in that league-leading team chemistry you highlight. And it is only growing. Maybe Melo makes us much better, but maybe he doesn't and we create a Fatal Flaw of chemistry and team play, while being hog tied by cap.

The petition to augment and allow our starting five to be unleashed to their max effect is here.

Keep Chandler and AR. Sign M.Gasol. Add a quality 2nd unit player like Glen Davis. Use our pics that we FINALLLY have -- 1st, 2nd, 2nd -- to add even more usefulness and assets.

Let's work up with what we have. Refine it with precision. We can do all that this season and this off-season and not lose or risk a thing.

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn. I can be a flip floppin mofo. :smokin: Playing the cripples really gets me fiery.

I stand by the above still n would relish building up w/o Melo.... But a solid deal for the boy from Cuse and I'd prefer it.

Will say, m.gasol is a game changer for us. Only type of --starting-- C I really want.

Mayo, Glen Davis, and ak47 plus resigning Chandler would be ****ing ruthless if Walsh could swing it in