Knicks Reluctant To Part With Fields In Possible Carmelo Deal

welcometonycity

Rotation player
i dont know what to say to you. PEOPLE WANT YOU BANNED METROTARD.
i told you where im at you can come anyday. ENOUGH WITH YOUR INTELLIGENT ASSSS REMARKS just come see me papo.

metrocard

Legend
This dude failed to read that I was @ BC in getting "buns". I'm here enjoying my week off while this dude is pissed as hell. :lol:

How old are you, 14? All frustration I can imagine the lack of play you get from girls. You already exposed yourself as a fraud. Why don't you tell what you do for a living?

and we're not from the same hood*, I see you failed your Bronx geography. Do you even know where Jerome/205th is at? You wouldn't come out to see me either way, I seen your types a hundred of times. Talk loud on the internet, but you got a lolipop voice and you're soft on the inside.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I WOULD TAG YOUR A55 UP. I KNOW THAT. STOP IT 5.
SO INSTEAD OF YOUR INTELLIGENT ASS REMARKS JUST COME SEE ME.
DAS IT ENOUGH OF THE TALKING.
heres my address again BX at Bronxchester boxing club

you dont want your right ear next to your nike airs- styles p

welcometonycity

Rotation player
would you like my phone number also?
Who from the bronx doesnt know where Jerome ave is? DAS FAR FROM ME ANYWAYS.
BX at Bronxchester boxing club...... mon,wed,thurs,fri jus come see me n stop asking questions

KBlack25

Starter
Fields has a special gene, like Kevin Love. He just simply knows where the ball is going to go once it hits off the rim.

Think about it, when you play pick up even, there's always some guy who isn't huge, isn't all that athletic, isn't all that good...but he always seems to be in position to get the rebound, where it falls right into his lap.

He's a Stanford educated player who can tell where the ball is going when it is shot and is able to get himself into position. You can't teach it, it's just natural smarts and ability to be at the right spot at the right time.

metrocard

Legend
I ain't even mad. I find this comical that you would get this upset because I made you feel stupid. Its easily noticeable that you not real. Especially as a boxer who don't go looking for fights, fights come to them. Obviously you raw and inexperienced. Biggest thing right now for you is your insecurity. You think anyone wants to travel across the Bronx to meet your scrawny virgin ass? It has nothing to do with fear :lol: I'm just not mad at you, you never did anything to me.

I apologize if you take this internet thing too seriously, but it would wise of you to stop embarrassing yourself out here. Like you're not even funny doing it.

I'm open to sparring though; boxing is my life and I'm competing in an amateur tournament in the summer of 2011. Its all love for the sport.

Release that anger outside of you kid. Did your mother smack you too hard today? You seem like you got a chip on your shoulder, tell us whats wrong....

:lol: :teeth:

metrocard

Legend
Fields has a special gene, like Kevin Love. He just simply knows where the ball is going to go once it hits off the rim.

Think about it, when you play pick up even, there's always some guy who isn't huge, isn't all that athletic, isn't all that good...but he always seems to be in position to get the rebound, where it falls right into his lap.

He's a Stanford educated player who can tell where the ball is going when it is shot and is able to get himself into position. You can't teach it, it's just natural smarts and ability to be at the right spot at the right time.

Yep.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Minnesota become a playoff team soon.

They got a good trio in Flynn/Beasley/Love.

metrocard

Legend
would you like my phone number also?

No-Homo.jpg

What, your mommie won't allow you to ride across the Bronx?
:lol:

Please identify your age with the forum before you continue any further abusing yourself. This is pure comedy.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
niggga u respond to everyone in seconds and your talkin about me being a virgin? FUK outta here i know i get way more buns then you. Im outta here im being productive instead of having no life like METROTARD and pretending to be something.

KBlack25

Starter
niggga u respond to everyone in seconds and your talkin about me being a virgin? FUK outta here i know i get way more buns then you. Im outta here im being productive instead of having no life like METROTARD and pretending to be something.

The fact that you call it buns tells me you haven't gotten any.

metrocard

Legend
So you get more sexual interaction than I because I type fast?

Great hypothesis.

You get no sex, your balls haven't even dropped yet. I'm about to enjoy nice slobjob and lay the pipe as soon as I log off. I have nothing to lie about, where as for you its your only way to be. Your life is too pathetic to talk about it online.

Productive? I thought you was at work :lol: Where do you work at again?

Impress us, kid.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
u dudes really have no clue what your talking about. Just because your more "book smart" then me doesnt mean your shitting on me. YOU STILL SOFT LIKE BABYSHIT. like forreal u dudes are lame as fukkkk GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

welcometonycity

Rotation player
i asked you to call me and you took it in a gay way. Wat more can i say? your soft keep hitting me with these intelligent remarks lmao this is hilarious and im making money while talkin shit to you, your the best :)