I want to keep Felton

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We found our PG. Leader, get a lot of assists, scores a lot, efficient, tough, brings defense, rarely missed any games in his career, and none this season. He's phenomenal.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
We found our PG. Leader, get a lot of assists, scores a lot, efficient, tough, brings defense, rarely missed any games in his career, and none this season. He's phenomenal.

I'm with you! The good news is we have next season to see if he stays consistent and can maintain this level of play.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Felton is overachieving but there is a reason his contract is 2 years. If there is a chance to sign D Will or Chris Paul, Felton is as good as gone.

Felton is overachieving but there is a reason his contract is 2 years. If there is a chance to sign D Will or Chris Paul, Felton is as good as gone.

Felton is definitely not overachieving.

He is at home in this kind of an offense. The same kind of style he flourished in down at UNC. PG is not an issue here...maybe at backup PG but definitely not at the starting spot.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I like Felt but gimme Chris Paul. I would trade anybody not named STAT for him. Melo, I would wait til the off-season to sign.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Raymond Felton is a major upgrade over Chris Duhon.

I don't think he's going to keep up this hot shooting, because he does shoot just 41% from the field for his career, but I like how he plays. He's tough and good in the clutch.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I think we have enough time to truly evaluate him. If keeps playing the way he is not; no reson to look for a PG any further; we have our PG!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Chris Paul is the man. Felton has been much more healthy though. I rather us keep him and use money for other players.

Chris Paul's health is the thing that worries me the most about him. Of course he's better than Felton, but we would become a team with less depth with Paul because of the money issue.

With Felton we have an above average point guard. What we need now is to acquire other above average players to surround him and STAT.

elcol

Rotation player
sign this thread! feltons a boss puttin all star numbers almost every game and play good defence, + a true team leader