P.Pierce for A.Houston & K.Thomas

FatBo17

Rookie
i thnik that if this trade happen nyk will never heave problems to reach the playoffs and maybe finals!!! marbury pierce thomas ...!!!![/b]

newmove

Rotation player
This will never going to happen untill Danny Ainge goes insane...
ps: You say Thomas, Starbury and Pierce? How could you count Thomas if you wanted to trade him and Allan for Pierce? ;)

well there is T.Tomas he aint, bad but Pierce is over raided the knicks need Crawford n they geting Dampier so theyll look nice if they get Jamal!![/list]

WiL8000

Rotation player
newmove I completely agree with you. Danny Ainge would have to be smoking crack to agree for a trade like that. I don't see the Celtics dealing their franchise player unless they had no other choice.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
danny ainge already went through crack when he traded walker for lafrentz...even though i dont like walker ...i know that he is much better than lafrentz....ainge messed up that team...he got ricky davis and he cant even start when peice is there and taking most of the shot.....that team is tony allen plays great cause that guy was deserving to be 11-16 draft pick and ended up in 23

dacash

Benchwarmer
no no please they will never get rid of pierce unless they get marbury,and no one here wants him gone right?right? didnt think so

newmove said:
This will never going to happen untill Danny Ainge goes insane...
ps: You say Thomas, Starbury and Pierce? How could you count Thomas if you wanted to trade him and Allan for Pierce? ;)

kurt thomas, not tim thomas in the trade.

newmove

Rotation player
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
kurt thomas, not tim thomas in the trade.
Oh I see...
It makes it ever worse - KT+AH 4 Pierce? I doubt they'll go for it... But that would be the best ever deal in NYK history and it would make Isiah the King of NYK. If he'll push such a deal I'll donate 100$ for charity the very next day.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Boston will not make the playoffs next year with the team they have and all of the upgraded teams in the Eastern Conference (Miami,Orlando, and the Wizards getting Jamison was big too.)