on last 3 games, the test

jzero29

Rotation player
The last 3 games...the test. 3 good teams. I said before the games I'd be happy with 1 of 3. So I have to stick to that. It just broke my heart the boston game. Then they were flat out played in the second half by the heat. All that energy from the 1st half to get back in game and then end up tied at half, was some of the best basketball I've seen them play.
I was happy after the denver game thinking if they can take 1 of 2, it would be well above my expectations. But after a great boston game they folded to the heat.

I loved the energy in the garden. The boo's finally for the other team.

The thing this knick team has done to this city and fans, even with the two loses, is made us believe we can hang with almost anyone...that we are close to the next level. With a little more development or getting another stud player we may be able to play with the elite and win consistently. No team is safe! The knicks are no longer an easy win.

No we need to rebound and get a win, no sleeping on clevland(a team we should beat), no emotional hang over...get back and keep on playing high level...beating teams your better then, losing to team that are better is fine...The knicks still have some work to do.
Next test their ability to rebound from some tough losses. Put it behind them and beat a clevland team they should beat.

Last edited: