New York Knicks @ Cleveland Faggitiers Game Thread

mafra

Legend
Not only does this loss erase all that good will accumulated over that long winning streak, but it proved faster than that disappearing equity that you do whatever it takes to get Carmelo.

Gallo-Chandler-Douglas-Randolph. Trade them all.

Funny how we all felt we were as good as CLE sans Lebron. We all felt/said that if you took LJ and put him on our team we would crush CLE.

Well, we take LJ off that team and we put Amar'e and Felton on our team and we still lose.

petescud

Starter
Hope the Celts and Heat didn't make us lose all our confidence....we need more coaching, as we are a 1 dimensional team

knicksin60

Starter
Time for the Knicks to take the rest of the season off.

A Knicks 2010-11 "16-9" banner should be lifted up on the MSG rafters.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
its funny how 3 games can make so many agree to what we were bitchin about last week lol

Wll my friend this is why I get pissed off . You know They should've won against the celtics when they had that lead. Here we are the media talking about us and the knicks crack under pressure. Thhis is just the beginning they will be facing teams much tougher than this ..let's not forget oklahoma, bulls, miami, orlando, spurs, dallas, lakers , portland..We need something quick. I ain't making no more excuses for this franchise:agreed:, D. ANTONI STINKS PERIOD.

mafra

Legend
Time for the Knicks to take the rest of the season off.

A Knicks 2010-11 "16-9" banner should be lifted up on the MSG rafters.

So true. This game, to me, meant more than "dream week" b/c it was show who we really are. Second game on back-to-back, on the road vs a terrible CLE squad. Would we take care of biz, get up for the game, and beat a team who lost 10 in a row?

NOPE.

Gallo goes 1-10 from 3.

We give the game away down the stretch.

LAZY.... We barely play defense and hardly go to the rim (as lack of free throws atest to).

I'm so tired of Chandler-Gallo. I can't wait anymore. These 2 are teases. Will never be premier #2 or #3 options. Will never win games by themselves.

This game showed prove to Walsh that you trade EVERYONE to get Melo.

Deal Chandler to MEM for a 1st rounder and Mayo.

Send Randolph, Douglas, Gallo and 2 first round picks to DEN for Carmelo.

Felton
Mayo
Fields
Carmelo
Amar'e

Work on getting bigger and more depth next summer.

mafra

Legend
Wll my friend this is why I get pissed off . You know They should've won against the celtics when they had that lead. Here we are the media talking about us and the knicks crack under pressure. Thhis is just the beginning they will be facing teams much tougher than this ..let's not forget oklahoma, bulls, miami, orlando, spurs, dallas, lakers , portland..We need something quick. I ain't making no more excuses for this franchise:agreed:, D. ANTONI STINKS PERIOD.

Trust me. We "peaked" too early. We won those games b/c we played our starters 40 minutes every night. Team is gassed now.

We'll go on an epic 4-17 run to bury this team, and make the trade deadline irrelevant.

NOTICE: CLE attacks basket at end of regualtion. Ties game. We take a fall away.

Like those nightmare games with Ewing, where we have no other viable option but to give the ball to a 7-footer 18 feet away from the basket and watch the low pct show clank off the rim.

knicksin60

Starter
Time to dump Gallo and Douglas for a pack of Tic-Tacs and a box of Cornflakes.It's evident that they aren't winning players.Now you know why Denver doesn't want these two bums in a trade involving Carmelo Anthony.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
So true. This game, to me, meant more than "dream week" b/c it was show who we really are. Second game on back-to-back, on the road vs a terrible CLE squad. Would we take care of biz, get up for the game, and beat a team who lost 10 in a row?

NOPE.

Gallo goes 1-10 from 3.

We give the game away down the stretch.

LAZY.... We barely play defense and hardly go to the rim (as lack of free throws atest to).

I'm so tired of Chandler-Gallo. I can't wait anymore. These 2 are teases. Will never be premier #2 or #3 options. Will never win games by themselves.

This game showed prove to Walsh that you trade EVERYONE to get Melo.

Deal Chandler to MEM for a 1st rounder and Mayo.

Send Randolph, Douglas, Gallo and 2 first round picks to DEN for Carmelo.

Felton
Mayo
Fields
Carmelo
Amar'e

Work on getting bigger and more depth next summer.
AGREE! THIS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO SERANATE THIS TEAM. WE JUST GOT LUCKY STAT SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FEEL THAT HE HAS TO CARRY THIS TEAM ALL THE TIME. EMBARASSING

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Trust me. We "peaked" too early. We won those games b/c we played our starters 40 minutes every night. Team is gassed now.

We'll go on an epic 4-17 run to bury this team, and make the trade deadline irrelevant.

NOTICE: CLE attacks basket at end of regualtion. Ties game. We take a fall away.

Like those nightmare games with Ewing, where we have no other viable option but to give the ball to a 7-footer 18 feet away from the basket and watch the low pct show clank off the rim.
Yeah, but can't compare this team to ewings team by any stretch of thy imagination. The knick in the early to late 90's where contenders obviously these are not. and they knew how to play defense and had a GOOD COACH!!

la2ny

Starter
lmfao i am loving all these reactions.

I dont know why im laughing...maybe im in denial...am I lossing it?....is Melo ,and Mayo wearing orange an blue yet?

la2ny

Starter
Man if I ever played for the Knicks i'd always give me all.Id dive headfirst into the wood bust my eye open get ten stitches an keep playing

Everyone but Fields can go. Chandler and his bird rights... Dont trade Gallo.

Melo is a ball stopper. Who needs him. He wont add much. Landry has things u rarely find! Melo wont do much more than Wilson is doing, he will hinder Stat!

I cant.

mafra

Legend
This is why Chandler-Gallo are frauds. This is the game you need them to lead. But they just aren't good enough to do that, and probably never will be.

S-Williams got the Knicks 12 points and 7 rebounds in 21 minutes.

Gallo (39 minutes) and Chandler (40 minutes) got us 20 points and 6 rebounds in 79 combined minutes.

It's all about FIRE. HEART. WILL. COMPETITIVENESS. Gallo and Chandler lack these traits and that is all you need to know. Imagine who much they would shrink when the playoffs arrive?

They fall apart under regular season pressure. Post season pressure would destroy them.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Great post!

Now people are starting to see what me and Kiyaman have been seeing.

The Knicks have loads of talent, but Antoni prefers his players to chuck up 3s and forget about defense on the other end. That's why the team allows 107 points on 47% shooting.