Get Fields on KO.com!!!!!

jpz17

Starter
Starting a new campaign for Knicksonline.com!!!!! We need to get Landry Fields to come post on KO.com. The best way to do that is to tell him about it on twitter as many times as possible!!

759a115b2534deb9c8199c9d534d4dcf-getty-103883874dp014_new_york_kni.jpg

Anyone else willing to campaign for this????

KingCharles34

All Star
somebody with a twitter account needs to get at him

I could see Chandler and gallo possibly joining too if somebody gets at them too

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
That's more of an off-season thing to do, the team should stay focused on the game during the season. If they can ignore or avoid negative comments maybe it will be fine.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'd rather not show those 3 these forums. Half of the people want to trade them all for Melo. Not a confidence booster for 3 young guys to see their own fans willing to part with them.

Def an offseason thing, as stated before.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Excellent idea. It would be great if Fields could post on KO. This is a popular forum, so it's definitely possible.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Since the offseason I have been hitting them all on twitter to post. Help would be great.. So far I have hit Fields and Wilson in regards to this site.

Paul1355

All Star
get Eddy Curry to post here, then all the pictures of chicken mc nuggets and big macs will be littered in the thread LMAO