KnicksOnline 2010 Awards

KingCharles34

All Star
knickswillrise...you cool breh you on the comeup

RZA Award
- LJ4PtPlay (for his expertise in the cap situation which was so important this summer)

word....LJ does have the salary cap game on lock

I probably should have voted for KingStar for best comedy. His persona isn't built on satire/comedy like CoolClyde, but he drops the most LOL shit in his ether and opinions.

Got an entire forum full of Texans to ride his meat stick. :teeth:

lol thats true i want this best comedic performance award. Like I said before I know im not a mvp anymore but all those texans were on my meat like ice in a freezer

ROY: la2ny
Best comedic performance: metrocard
Villan of the year: kiyaman
Tyson award: KingStarbury
Most controversial: Kiyaman
Best mod: Rady
Best name: iSaYughh
Worst name: quiggle
RZA: abcd
Carpenter: Smokes
Best fued: Quiggle vs Everyone
MVP: la2ny

lol @ me gettin the tyson award....ok i guess i do pop shots for no reason at all sometimes

Can I get an award for starting the FRAUD movement?

I dont know its between that and the one star movement but both are great movements

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Im gonna take this time to give props to all the good posters on this site....ABCD, metrocard, Pricey, Trillion, Crazy8's, Kiyaman, Datprince, Isayughh, stephon Marbury, johnstarky, Starks, ronoranina, Toons (yea i said it, your a funny dude), KBlack, JPZ17, KingPoetiq, Street Dreams, knicksrulezH20

Sorry to anyone I forgot, I will update that list as i see necessary

Lmao @ you putting pricey and johnstarky :lol: .. I haven't seen them in a long ass time..

But you right about the rest.

We should all give props to everybody that posts on KO.com day-in and day-out. We all take time out of our busy schedules to be a part of this great site.

So, let's have a toast for the douchebags, let's have a toast for the assholes,
and let's have a toast for the scumbags, every one of them on KO :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
ROY= Ronronina Writes alot and backs up his points

Best Comedic Performance = Metrocard We got some posters here that are good at clowing others, some of them are really good at it....But theres only one Metrocard. He effortlessly sons other posters routinely

Villain of the Year = ABCD Alotta posters have problems with his alleged hatred for Dantoni even though he backs up his points in a very clear way

Tyson Award = Metrocard and ABCD I dont think either one of these posters have ever lost a debate or even tied

Controversial = Kiyaman and ABCD Both of them say things that other posters dont like but they back themselves up

Best Name = StEpHoN_mArBuRy Nothing more needs to be said here

Worst Name = JimmyChief Worst name and possibly the worst poster

Rza Award = Kiyaman Who else is this award more appropriate for? It fits Kiyaman to the T, and i agree with ABCD's illuminati conspiracys comparison. If Kiyaman has any knowledge of the Illuminati, i would love to hear what he has to say about them

Thread Topic of the Year = Stat is a Fraud Not because of it being a good thread, sorry knicksfansince92....im cool with you breh but that thread was hilarious and then when you made another one after stoudemire started playing better, it added more comedy :lol: You also started the "Fraud" Movement

Feud of the Year = Bleedorange&blue vs Knicksonline Nobody on this site likes this insecure little faggit, I would personally ban him if i was a mod

MVP = well Ill be the first to say i wasnt here enough to be in the running. Im gonna go with Metrocard, he helped put me on to the fact that we dont need Carmello. I also give him props for addressing all the bandwagoners that have showed up on here

Movement of the Year = One Star Movement I didnt start it but i did bring it here. When someone makes a silly thread, I re-word there thread title in a slick way and include the fact that there silly thread is worth nothing more then one star

Im gonna take this time to give props to all the good posters on this site....ABCD, metrocard, Pricey, Trillion, Crazy8's, Kiyaman, Datprince, Isayughh, stephon Marbury, johnstarky, Starks, ronoranina, Toons (yea i said it, your a funny dude), KBlack, JPZ17, KingPoetiq, Street Dreams, knicksrulezH20

Haha im glad to see your hate is strong. Look everybody i got a personal admirier. In everyone of his posts he can;t help but show me some love..lol Keep hating my friend you only making me look better. All of team Starbury gives you pity rep points and yet you manage amazing 2!

A lot of people on here ain't a fan of me, I like to call those people stupid and insignifcant..lol

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Rookie of the year- la2ny

Best Comedic Performance- ABCD & KingStarBury

Villian of the year- Trillion, LJ & Knicks4lyfe

Tyson award - ABCD & Metro

Most Controversial Mafra

Best Mod - Rady

Best Name - Metrocard (an iconic item in this city)

Worst Name - toons (sorry, but my honest opinion).

RZA Award - OG?

Thread topic of the year- Kiyaman's "still" wants 'Antoni fired thread.

Carpenter Award - KingStarbury, needs to do more game threads

Feud of the year - ABCD vs. Trillion

MVP - Kiyaman

]
Rookie of the year- Rono

Best Comedic Performance- KIngStarbury3

Villian of the year- Quiggles

Tyson award - Trillion

Most Controversial
- Me

Best Mod -???

Best Name - Kiyaman

Worst Name - Quiggle

RZA Award - OG/LJ/Metro/kiya

Thread topic of the year

Carpenter Award - Kiyaman/metrocard

Feud of the year -ABCD vs Trillion

MVP - Everyone​

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Rookie of the year- TheGOAT33

Best Comedic Performance- CoolClyde/KingStarbury

Villian of the year- quiggle/welcometony

Tyson award - rady

Most Controversial
- metro/Kiyaman

Best Mod - dirk

Best Name - dirk

Worst Name - quiggle

RZA Award - dirk

Thread topic of the year - Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

Carpenter Award - metro

Feud of the year - metro vs. haters

MVP - CoolClyde/Kiyaman​

Last edited:
ROY= Ronronina Writes alot and backs up his points

Best Comedic Performance = Metrocard We got some posters here that are good at clowing others, some of them are really good at it....But theres only one Metrocard. He effortlessly sons other posters routinely

Villain of the Year = ABCD Alotta posters have problems with his alleged hatred for Dantoni even though he backs up his points in a very clear way

Tyson Award = Metrocard and ABCD I dont think either one of these posters have ever lost a debate or even tied

Controversial = Kiyaman and ABCD Both of them say things that other posters dont like but they back themselves up

Best Name = StEpHoN_mArBuRy Nothing more needs to be said here

Worst Name = JimmyChief Worst name and possibly the worst poster

Rza Award = Kiyaman Who else is this award more appropriate for? It fits Kiyaman to the T, and i agree with ABCD's illuminati conspiracys comparison. If Kiyaman has any knowledge of the Illuminati, i would love to hear what he has to say about them

Thread Topic of the Year = Stat is a Fraud Not because of it being a good thread, sorry knicksfansince92....im cool with you breh but that thread was hilarious and then when you made another one after stoudemire started playing better, it added more comedy :lol: You also started the "Fraud" Movement

Feud of the Year = Bleedorange&blue vs Knicksonline Nobody on this site likes this insecure little faggit, I would personally ban him if i was a mod

MVP = well Ill be the first to say i wasnt here enough to be in the running. Im gonna go with Metrocard, he helped put me on to the fact that we dont need Carmello. I also give him props for addressing all the bandwagoners that have showed up on here

Movement of the Year = One Star Movement I didnt start it but i did bring it here. When someone makes a silly thread, I re-word there thread title in a slick way and include the fact that there silly thread is worth nothing more then one star

AHahah appreciate the mention bruh..

Pretty much everywhere here gets love from me imo.. we all knick fans. :gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
ROY: I like ijoe

Best comedian performance: if we're going by consistency it would have to be coolclyde.

Villain of the year: abcd because of his unequaled hate of our coach.

Tyson award: I'd have to give it to trillion.

Most controversial: red due to his "the verdict is in" thread..

Best MOD: rady

Best name: metrocard

Worst name: petescud?? Wtf..

RZA: wouldn't it be the GZA award?? Prolly bleedblueand orange.. I know he offends the sensibilities of Alot of y'all, but i'm always interested in what he has to say.

Thread topic of the year: hmmm.. not sure.

Carpenter award: prolly Crazy8's because of his consistently good game threads..

Feud of the year: definitely has to be trillion vs abcd.. that was ugly. dudes were postn pics ... and talking greazy as hell, mods got involved, lol..

MVP: isayugh!! >=>doesn't get enough credit for the insight he brings to the forum.

Props to all for making ko a cool way to kill some time..

Peace

KingCharles34

All Star
RZA: wouldn't it be the GZA award??

I kinda see your point....the Rza did have the most advanced vocabulary outta anyone in wu-tang in my opinion, theres at least 5 members of wutang that are better rappers then him though. And the Gza was possibly the best rapper ever from 93 to 97 or at least 95. He lived up to his nickname the genius...liquid swords = top 3 rap album all time. But ghost and rae are the best wu rappers all time...there still droppin heat

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rookie of the year- la2ny

Best Comedic Performance- How could it be any other than CoolClyde? I don't think he gets enough recognition for his rounded knowledge because he's such a clown.

Villian of the year - Quiggle. More like dick chewer of the year, really. Obsessed with negativity.

Tyson award - TR1LL1ON. Hannibal Lector sits below his name like a gibbet.

Most Controversial - The "STAT is a fraud" poster. Unsure of the name. That was more moronic than controversial.

RZA Award - iSayUggghh - or however it's spelt? He's really good. Mafra, TR1LL1ON, oldtimer, LJ, KBlack and so many more worth mentioning.

I can't believe someone actually put Kiyaman in there. :lol:

Thread topic of the year -

1. Playoff Watch. Hasn't been updated for ages.http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9252&highlight=playoff+watch+thread
TR1LL1ON's get 'Melo now thread was excellent.

Carpenter Award - **** it. I'm gonna give that to myself. I make the most!

Feud of the year - Red VS Trillion. Good battle. Both were so good it forged a stalemate.

MVP - I can't possibly award it to an individual. There are some posters that deserve credit as being most versatile, though. I give my reading time to people who cover EVERYTHING, ie:

-Knowledge of offensive and defensive sets etc.
-Cap situation/salaries.
-Originality - there are so many parrots on this site.
-Humility
-Humour

etc. etc. etc.

And those posters are............

TR1LL1ON, LJ4ptplay, mafra, iSayUgghh (not sure how many of you understand what his name indicates) SSj4Wingzero, MSGKnickz33 or alias, New New York, CoolClyde, tiger0330, Blas and Oldtimer who only blesses us with his wisdom on occasion, but could make a bid for most knowledgeable/versatile poster on here easily.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I appreciate that Metro took his time out to create this thread.And thanks for the recognition, KingStarbury.You, Metro and a couple of others carried this forum and were the heart and soul of KO throughout those terrible Knick years.

I wish I had the time to come up with nominees but I will try my best to run through the names of the posters here and will come up with an award post when I get the opportunity.

Rady:Has made this forum the best Knick forum on the internet.The guy knows how to get this place in order when things seem to get out of hand.I applaud him for the job that he has done here since day one.And hope that KO can expand in popularity in the next couple years.

Metro:A true and knowledgeable Knick fan that never quits on his team.I always enjoy reading his threads and watching his entertaining debates.KO doesn't feel the same whenever he's away for a time.

KingStarbury:Enjoy the passion that he pours out into the Knick game threads.And makes me laugh with the nicknames that he comes up with for players.I hope to see him here posting on the day that the Knicks win their championship.

Trillion:If there was a rep point worth his screen name, most of his posts should have received one.Even though, I never personally met him, he seems like someone who I would give free Knicks tickets to.

LJ4ptplay:Has really brought a lot of credibility to the hangout section of this forum.I might not agree with everything that he says but when it comes to the topics of science and the rules of the CBA, his knowledge is surely impressive.

Kiyaman:One of my favorite persons on the internet.Every time I have a bad day all I need to do is read one of his posts and by the time I'm finished, I feel better about things.From the first time I started posting on KO, all I've had is nothing but respect for this guy.

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make sense.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

iSayughh:Is very informative in his posts.Knows how to keep a person in tuned when addressing the needs of the Knicks.If he hasn't started his own blog yet, he needs to.

OGKnicksfan:I look at him as the poster who stood up for me a couple years ago on this forum.He'll always have my commendation for that.

jpz17:I don't know where KO would be without his game thread contributions.I wish someone could give him an award for his diligence.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mafra, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.

la2ny

Starter
haven't checked in here for a day and im getting alot of luv.

I'd like 2 thank everyone and say "Roll Bockers" :gony:

metrocard

Legend
I appreciate that Metro took his time out to create this thread.And thanks for the recognition, KingStarbury.You, Metro and a couple of others carried this forum and were the heart and soul of KO throughout those terrible Knick years.

I wish I had the time to come up with nominees but I will try my best to run through the names of the posters here and will come up with an award post when I get the opportunity.

Rady:Has made this forum the best Knick forum on the internet.The guy knows how to get this place in order when things seem to get out of hand.I applaud him for the job that he has done here since day one.And hope that KO can expand in popularity in the next couple years.

Metro:A true and knowledgeable Knick fan that never quits on his team.I always enjoy reading his threads and watching his entertaining debates.KO doesn't feel the same whenever he's away for a time.

KingStarbury:Enjoy the passion that he pours out into the Knick game threads.And makes me laugh with the nicknames that he comes up with for players.I hope to see him here posting on the day that the Knicks win their championship.

Trillion:If there was a rep point worth his screen name, most of his posts should have received one.Even though, I never personally met him, he seems like someone who I would give free Knicks tickets to.

LJ4ptplay:Has really brought a lot of credibility to the hangout section of this forum.I might not agree with everything that he says but when it comes to the topics of science and the rules of the CBA, his knowledge is surely impressive.

Kiyaman:One of my favorite persons on the internet.Every time I have a bad day all I need to do is read one of his posts and by the time I'm finished, I feel better about things.From the first time I started posting on KO, all I've had is nothing but respect for this guy.

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make sense.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

iSayughh:Is very informative in his posts.Knows how to keep a person in tuned when addressing the needs of the Knicks.If he hasn't started his own blog yet, he needs to.

OGKnicksfan:I look at him as the poster who stood up for me a couple years ago on this forum.He'll always have my commendation for that.

jpz17:I don't know where KO would be without his game thread contributions.I wish someone could give him an award for his diligence.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mara, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.

You should win MvP of the year for this post.

johnstarky

Rotation player
You should win MvP of the year for this post.

Thank You so so much, Metro! You brought me extra joy for the season with that post.I don't think I've ever received a higher commendation from someone on this forum.You have a good heart whether people see it or not.I hope you continue to post here as long as there is a Knicks Online.

Primbler

Rookie

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make <a href="http://www.bcduplication.com" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0) ! important; text-decoration: none ! important; cursor: default ! important;">cheap cd duplication</a>.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mafra, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.

Another MVP vote - heh that had to take some time to post.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Another MVP vote - heh that had to take some time to post.

You are an amazing individual, Pimbler! I could not have asked for anything greater from you.
I had to take my time and dedication creating that post since it came directly from the heart.For the longest, I had wanted to show my appreciation to the posters that give this place such a stellar identity.