TMac Vs Kobe

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
kobe, i dislike kobe much more, but hes just super clutch, a better defender, and i think overall better player, l8r

JJtheKnick

Starter
i would have to say kobe. kobe is always being compared to jordan. also think of it this way who would you want takeing the game winning shot kobe or t mac. i would want kobe because he as made a few of those shots

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Obviously Kobe.

Watch the game tape of Lakers-Magic 3/15/04. Kobe shut down T-Mac when Phil let him guard him in the 2nd half. McGrady has no defense at all and he's not clutch like Kobe. That's only the beginning of it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, BDG sup! welcome back :) what's up with clublakers, i've tried to access it few times and it didn't worked :?

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Kobe. He is better in every possible way. Better leader, better passer, better scorer, better rebounder, and he is a great defender; while Mac can't play D to save his life.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
this is my first time agreeing with jj. Thats probably one of the major reasons that kobe wasbt distibuting the balll as well as hes capable of, but as far as the topic goes you have to go with tmac. he got 3 rings regardless of who he got them with. I mean Patrick Ewing is arguably one of the best centers ever but hes always going to be viewed one step lower in the eyes of people just ebcause he didnt get that ring

idk i ratha have t-mac hes a betta ovaal player kobe is nutin without shaq, they both shoot alot but kobe does more tmac has betta 3's plus is consistent with scoring n shit plus doesnt rape lil girls!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
idk i ratha have t-mac hes a betta ovaal player kobe is nutin without shaq, they both shoot alot but kobe does more tmac has betta 3's plus is consistent with scoring n s**t plus doesnt rape lil girls!
You sound a lot like a former member at Clublakers. I am wondering if you are him, my man. There is no way in hell that T-Mac is a better overall player, give me one piece of evidence of this. Has T-Mac ever made another player better...no. Mr. Selfish wouldn't pass the ball if he had 11 men under the basket, wide open. How do you know Kobe is nothing without Shaq? Have you seen the new Lakers play, if so, I am wondering what practice they are having and how you got in. Oh, wow! T-Mac is 1.2% better at 3's than Kobe, too bad not a one of them have ever been clutch. How is T-Mac consistent? I guess you haven't looked at his game log and are just talking out of your rear, because that is an ignorant, uninformed comment. More hate on Kobe. How do you know he raped her. All the evidence and probably every NBA GM and lawyer would disagree with you. There is so much against that girl and supporting Kobe's side of the story, it's not even funny.

wow u serous i dont not wat ya ppl se in KObe hes bum he makes no1 ebtta u sehim game without shaq yeaa they suked i wan se kobe make playoffs next season tmac mad eit by him slef 2 year sago without any 1 he almost got pistons but fel apart kobe clutch?? ok he make like 3 clutch shots okk tmac is way betta idk we have 2 see t-mac n yao this year yeaaaa they kings kobe is gona be so misrable without shaq hs gona wana go 2 jail!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
wow u serous i dont not wat ya ppl se in KObe hes bum he makes no1 ebtta u sehim game without shaq yeaa they suked i wan se kobe make playoffs next season tmac mad eit by him slef 2 year sago without any 1 he almost got pistons but fel apart kobe clutch?? ok he make like 3 clutch shots okk tmac is way betta idk we have 2 see t-mac n yao this year yeaaaa they kings kobe is gona be so misrable without shaq hs gona wana go 2 jail!
Haha...I have to translate your post from whatever you call that to English before I can make my points...hold on..........
You want to know why Kobe will do better without Shaq this year than he did last year, well, I'll tell you anyways. Kobe now has players to accommodate him and pieces that are built around him. Before the team has been built around Shaq. Wow, T-Mac took his team to the playoffs in the East? Is that something to be proud of...HELL NO. I mean teams with losing record that in the West would be dead last were some of the cream of the crop in the East. 3 clutch shots, wow, talk about knowing nothing about basketball. Kobe made 4 in this year's playoffs. How many did T-Mac make in the playoffs? Oh yeah, I forgot the injury bug didn't play and his team didn't make the playoffs.

ok i dont no anythin kobe had like 6 whole year ok clutch?? tmac has made some clutch b4 2 well he could have if he had shaq on his team n payton n malone atleats if he had bad ngiht his team had a chnace 2 win kobe has a bad night he just keeps on shooting and shaq get shis rebounds n ge teams points kobe is nutin without shaq just watch this year hes gona average like 28 points hes gona shoot liek low .400 n has no assist n like 3rebounds well if he doent end up in jail!