Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I understand that but going into what I mentioned in another thread,are we looking at just Mike D being here or long term where he might not be in the cards? Because we all know a team is usually built for a coaches system,but will his win?

Again Not saying trade for Mr.Anthony but if you can obtain him for MINIMAL cost you do it hands down

It'd be nice to get Melo at MINIMAL cost, but it's just not possible. The players Denver will want/ ask for the most are Gallo and Fields, along w a pick. There is no trade that really makes sense to the Knicks that Denver would take considering what NJ's offering.. We should wait and sign him in the offseason but this may not be possible as the prospect of a new CBA weighs heavily on Melo's decision-making.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not going to get into the childishness w u Metro.

If you want to have a debate/defend what you've said I'd be more than happy to oblige you. It's obvious you don't want to take it there tho..

I will you ignorant slut.

Let me get a chance to get to a comptue that woks.

God, you're stupid.
-some keys on my keyboad dont wok like the r key n othes i hae to copy and dag, you get it now dickhead?

la2ny

Starter
It'd be nice to get Melo at MINIMAL cost, but it's just not possible. The players Denver will want/ ask for the most are Gallo and Fields, along w a pick. There is no trade that really makes sense to the Knicks that Denver would take considering what NJ's offering.. We should wait and sign him in the offseason but this may not be possible as the prospect of a new CBA weighs heavily on Melo's decision-making.
Like I said before if Melo wants to be here, he will.Simple,point blank, period. The guy has his right to do what he wants. He can still chance it,if he wants to be a Knick.Yes we can speculate until anything happens,but it's still his decision in the end.If he decides to chance it what choice does Denver have? Granted we know the situation of the CBA, but what we do not know is his thought process. Of course we will say well if it was me i'd take the money,or why would he be stupid enough to lose money. Maybe he really wants this more than we know, maybe he knows he'll make the money up in endorsements, who knows.
All im saying is he's one of the best players in this era and if he actually wants to be apart of the Knicks whether it be by trade or free agency you atleast have to consider it if not act upon it.

Ive been reading around this board for awhile and I must tell you Metro that you are the biggest moron on this board by far. Just because you supposedly predicted that the Isiah situation wouldn't work doesn't mean that you are right about everything.

Melo is one of the best scorers in the NBA and it would be nice to stop chucking up threes all the time. Yes we have been making them but wouldnt it be nice to establish a nice mid range game too? Trading Melo for Gallo and Randolph and a few more pieces is NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Get over yourself and support trading for Melo because it WILL happen. Melo will be the second option to Amare not the 4th. Your smoking some real good shit i guess.

metrocard

Legend
Ive been reading around this board for awhile and I must tell you Metro that you are the biggest moron on this board by far. Just because you supposedly predicted that the Isiah situation wouldn't work doesn't mean that you are

Melo is one of the bestrs in the NBA and it would be nice to stop chucking up threes all the time. Yes we have been making them but wouldnt it be nice to establish a nice midange game too? Trading Melo for Gallo and Randolph and a few more pieces is NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Get over yourself and support trading for Melo because it WILL happen. Melo will be the second option to Amare not the 4th. Your smoking some real good shit i guess.

Thanks for lurking for four years and finally deciding to come out the closet. Gay no?
I'm right about mostly everything.
We don't need scoring, thats all Melo is you idiot.
Who told you it will happen? You're an idiot.
You are a good admire, awful poster. Go back to lurking.

Thanks for lurking for four years and finally deciding to come out the closet. Gay no?
I'm right about mostly everything.
We don't need scoring, thats all Melo is you idiot.
Who told you it will happen? You're an idiot.
You are a good admire, awful poster. Go back to lurking.

Dude your hilarious,you should be a comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.