Hate to say it but we aint gettin melo =/

welcometonycity

Rotation player
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/551602-the-knicks-and-carmelo-anthonys-love-affair

On the bright side we probably going to end up with iggy or varejao and gibson.......... idk about gibson tho hes nice but he loveeessssss to chuck threees and we all would hate him lol

alg_anthonyjeffriesfight.jpg

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
To be honest... stop listening to the Media everyone... They know as much as us and no one on here has Donnie's cell #.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
To be honest... stop listening to the Media everyone... They know as much as us and no one on here has Donnie's cell #.

ur right noone knows what donnies going to do. i just dont want to get my hopes up. Noone fux with melo and he would make us a fukkkinnn threattttttt idc what noone says.

elcol

Rotation player
we honestly don't need melo, he don't play too much defence, good scorer, good rebounder, chandler + gallo can do that. problem is hes another guy that needs the ball in his hands, we can't run our offence through two people, besides, our formula is working so far.

its the kind of situation where I think we are fine either way, if we don't get him, we keep working and getting better, if we get him, there are downsides, but this guy is a legitimate scorer. so we shouldn't really fret too much.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
we honestly don't need melo, he don't play too much defence, good scorer, good rebounder, chandler + gallo can do that. problem is hes another guy that needs the ball in his hands, we can't run our offence through two people, besides, our formula is working so far.

its the kind of situation where I think we are fine either way, if we don't get him, we keep working and getting better, if we get him, there are downsides, but this guy is a legitimate scorer. so we shouldn't really fret too much.
i agree when you say we are good either way. But you put 2 superstars on the court other teams are going to be intimidated and that will make a differance. We wont lose to the clevelands of the league ever again. Dont worry about the blend it will come to them. but wat am i saying i doubt we gonna get my man.

Blumatic

Rotation player
bleacherreport. I think this thread is a prank. The website name means Reports from the bleachers, as in fans, as in amateurs who know nothing.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
bleacherreport. I think this thread is a prank. The website name means Reports from the bleachers, as in fans, as in amateurs who know nothing.

About 20% of Bleacher Report content is credible and original otherwise its basically a regurgitation of legitmate news sources like ESPN CBS etc.. Some of the worst posters on here could write an article, as a lot of what is written there is made up caca.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
i PRAY we dont get iguodola.. he is the most overated player in the history of mankind.. FACT

Who's overrating him? Most people here know he is a buffer version of Wilson Chandler, perhaps a younger version of Ron Artest, but without the competitive fire or the baggage..lol