Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks

Where will you watch the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

welcometonycity

Rotation player
merry xmas everyone........ lets go knicks! rockin my green nate jersey i gottta matchh wit my dudes!!! best of wishes to all my fellow knick fans......... LETS GET THIS W

welcometonycity

Rotation player
im outta here homies merry x mas to all....... boutta go to da biddies krib n watch da rest of da game n eat.......... be safe all, LETS GO KNICKS amares gna have a great second half.......... sorry gotta dip dnt got time to post 5,000 posts.... lol corns

metrocard

Legend
im outta here homies merry x mas to all....... boutta go to da biddies krib n watch da rest of da game n eat.......... be safe all, LETS GO KNICKS amares gna have a great second half.......... sorry gotta dip dnt got time to post 5,000 posts.... lol corns

You so soft. lol.

Lameass*****.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Loving the thrill so far, felton and fields with double doubles, stat almost with a triple double. too many turnovers

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Chi hasnt scored in 7 Mins............ da bum azz refs actually gave us that call Stat was in the restricted area, Nows the best time of the game 2mins...... merry xmas everyone we boutta have a great present, pause.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
WE WIN !!!! DATS A GIFT!!! CHI TOWN CANT STOP US, WE PACK THE PAINT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. THEY ONLY GOT 1 STREAK SHOOTER IN KORVER........... ahhh 5 in the east!!!!!!!!!!!! merry xmas knick fans n NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!