If we don't GET MELO..2011 Salary's 42 Mil.. Free agent options??

moneyg

Starter
why not buddy boi? That's EXACTLY what we did with David Lee man. We upgraded at the position. Of course having Melo doesn't mean shit b/c our defense is SO bad, but still...

Chandler is quietly becoming the 3rd best player on this team. Volume scorers don't do particularly well on fast break teams, not enough shots for them to warrant the risk...But Melo's still good and all that...

West would be a TERRIBLE match with Amre buddy, what the hell are you smizoking, lols?

He's a bad defender, a poor rebounder...

Kendrick and Big Baby are going nowhere man, neither is Tyson as you said, but what we need is a REAL defensive presence on the court dude, I'm talking All NBa defense...Marc Gasol is interesting but kind of slow, the only reason I'd like him is b/c of his passing and rebounding, his defense ain't that great buddy boi...

All TERRIBLE options again man, wth you talking about with Arroyo though? lols...Hill is old, and Barbosa might be the worst defensive small in the league dude, not to mention he's overpaid...

BWAHAHA lols. Chandler..........at 5? Who in the hell are you to say he'd except less than the friggin MLE dudes?

Listen.......Chandlers probably gonna get slightly more than the MLE and for max years too...I'd resign him to about a 6 year deal at 7 mil a year man...

Get off the drugs dude. West IS Amare, just nowhere near as good....lols

obiously ur smoking becuz you did answer any of the questions ask.. supose we dont get melo and he resigns or get traded somewhere else and reups..and we decide to go the free agent road...

who would you take?????

i think its posible for west and or nene to play with amare.. as eveidence shows.. amare doesnot need a plodding big man to play along side of him.. see shaq.. but a pf with good mobility and rebounding...the advanatage there is that while amare sits.. u can keep a west or a nene in the game to always have a low post threat

also chandler can sign a contract similar to the one Ariza signed that will start at 5+ with incerase over 5 or 6 years.. he not gettin d lee mony or rudy gay money..aight.. and he made a bold statement that he doent want to leave ny...

it hink its possiblt to fit both in a chandler and a nene or west in with 16 mil...

if u have not seen arroy play in miami.. he the reason why jwill wants out.. that and he doent want to play in pain...

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU COME UP WITH A BETTER FREE ANGENT OPTION

Surprise me..

oh yeah and get off the melo $hit.. becuz it might never happen..

Walsh has to have options.. just like Amare and Felton was a backup plan... and a very good one might i add..

go do ur research

Lets see what you got.. please dont respond with foolishness.. i dont want to put u in the fool catergory like ive done with other posters

legend33

Rookie
obiously ur smoking becuz you did answer any of the questions ask.. supose we dont get melo and he resigns or get traded somewhere else and reups..and we decide to go the free agent road...

who would you take?????

I have no idea wtf youre talking about guy, but not only did I fkn answer EVERY single "question" you made up, but most of them were poor as crap....but neways w/e

i think its posible for west and or nene to play with amare.. as eveidence shows.. amare doesnot need a plodding big man to play along side of him.. see shaq.. but a pf with good mobility and rebounding...the advanatage there is that while amare sits.. u can keep a west or a nene in the game to always have a low post threat
nene yes perhaps b/c he shoots fkn 60+% from the field and can play good post defense...

lmfaoz, you clearly have no idea who west is or how he plays buddy boi, he shoots less than 50% from the field most games, he can't rebound, defend, or pass that well, lols...

it hink its possiblt to fit both in a chandler and a nene or west in with 16 mil...

you clearly have no idea wtf youre talking about man. gasol will command 10 a year atleast, and chandler will get mle offers up the wazoo....lols

if u have not seen arroy play in miami.. he the reason why jwill wants out.. that and he doent want to play in pain...
i ****in GUARANTEE i know and have seen more basketball than you kiddo. arroyo is average at best. bad/terrible defender, the only thing he does well is blend in and hit the occasional shot, lols....typical bandwagon knick fan who doesnt remember what it was like to deck guys like amare just did on drose last week.....lols.........yea lets get fkn arroyo, no wait, how about we get keith bogans.....ROFLMAO

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU COME UP WITH A BETTER FREE ANGENT OPTION
youre an idiot man. and obviously no one had the balls to respond to MY LATEST THREAD.....lmfaoz, why dont you read a lil b4 you type bubbi...

Surprise me..
i dont have to do shiyt for nor anyone else on here lols....and i guarantee you have no idea wat youre talkin about man when you say "yea lets get west".....rofl

oh yeah and get off the melo $hit.. becuz it might never happen..
youre clearly an assholle who has no idea wat hes babbling about retard. i dont even WANT melo that much........showin ur true colors buddy boi, you sound like a 12 y/o fan who just started out. i'm only 24 but i've seen jordan play at the garden.........were you even alive then? LOLS

go do ur research
GO..........****K...........URSELF...........ASSHOLLE....

wtf are you even talkin about kid? RANNNNDOOOOMMMMMMMM horseshiyt out your mouth. i actually DID my own fkn "research" you clown. go read my thread idiot....you, you just run your mouth like a teenager whose never had sex b4 or something like that, lols.

Lets see what you got.. please dont respond with foolishness.. i dont want to put u in the fool catergory like ive done with other posters
not only are you a faggit, and a weirdo, but youre also stupid as shiyt retard. WHERE YOUR RESEARCH MORON. Hows this, try this on for size moron - most championship teams are top 5 in not only offense but defense as well.....

btw, youre annoying capitilazation of words is gay as hell, get a life kid.

my plan? to go home after this and watch the knicks game after dinner? and before, i'll tell his loser i know named poorbrokepussi *aka you* to stfu, and grow some nads b4 calling out experienced posters....

legend33

Rookie
you're a couple of curse words away from getting banned again :lol:

youre a deuchebag who follows 12 y/o's around like a godamn pussi.

^ ooo, woops, you mean like that lil kiddo?

lols......ohh no, my chemically induced brain can't fathom this crap....:thumbsup:

:teeth:

legend33

Rookie

youre a ****in loser who is CLEARLY trying to send a message to someone like me through youre pussyish capitlization of letters.

congrats lil kiddo, youre gay. lols

i just dont want this turn into another trade thread. i know its hard for you guys to think only FAgency...Fell free to include players we can target in this years draft.. but please no trade options.. besides.... some of these guys contracts are horendous

lmfaoz, YOU STARTED THIS THREAD MORON....lmfaoz lols

be creative

how bout instead i tell you to go fck yourself moron. not only are you a DUMB knick fan, but you insist upon yourself and this thread as if your smart.

dumbass....lols

legend33

Rookie

youre a ****in loser who is CLEARLY trying to send a message to someone like me through youre pussyish capitlization of letters.

congrats lil kiddo, youre gay. lols

i just dont want this turn into another trade thread. i know its hard for you guys to think only FAgency...Fell free to include players we can target in this years draft.. but please no trade options.. besides.... some of these guys contracts are horendous

lmfaoz, YOU STARTED THIS THREAD MORON....lmfaoz lols

be creative

how bout instead i tell you to go fck yourself moron. not only are you a DUMB knick fan, but you insist upon yourself and this thread as if your smart.

dumbass....lols

moneyg

Starter
I have no idea wtf youre talking about guy, but not only did I fkn answer EVERY single "question" you made up, but most of them were poor as crap....but neways w/e

nene yes perhaps b/c he shoots fkn 60+% from the field and can play good post defense...

lmfaoz, you clearly have no idea who west is or how he plays buddy boi, he shoots less than 50% from the field most games, he can't rebound, defend, or pass that well, lols...

you clearly have no idea wtf youre talking about man. gasol will command 10 a year atleast, and chandler will get mle offers up the wazoo....lols

i ****in GUARANTEE i know and have seen more basketball than you kiddo. arroyo is average at best. bad/terrible defender, the only thing he does well is blend in and hit the occasional shot, lols....typical bandwagon knick fan who doesnt remember what it was like to deck guys like amare just did on drose last week.....lols.........yea lets get fkn arroyo, no wait, how about we get keith bogans.....ROFLMAO

youre an idiot man. and obviously no one had the balls to respond to MY LATEST THREAD.....lmfaoz, why dont you read a lil b4 you type bubbi...

i dont have to do shiyt for nor anyone else on here lols....and i guarantee you have no idea wat youre talkin about man when you say "yea lets get west".....rofl

youre clearly an assholle who has no idea wat hes babbling about retard. i dont even WANT melo that much........showin ur true colors buddy boi, you sound like a 12 y/o fan who just started out. i'm only 24 but i've seen jordan play at the garden.........were you even alive then? LOLS

GO..........****K...........URSELF...........ASSHOLLE....

wtf are you even talkin about kid? RANNNNDOOOOMMMMMMMM horseshiyt out your mouth. i actually DID my own fkn "research" you clown. go read my thread idiot....you, you just run your mouth like a teenager whose never had sex b4 or something like that, lols.

not only are you a faggit, and a weirdo, but youre also stupid as shiyt retard. WHERE YOUR RESEARCH MORON. Hows this, try this on for size moron - most championship teams are top 5 in not only offense but defense as well.....

btw, youre annoying capitilazation of words is gay as hell, get a life kid.

my plan? to go home after this and watch the knicks game after dinner? and before, i'll tell his loser i know named poorbrokepussi *aka you* to stfu, and grow some nads b4 calling out experienced posters....

first of all im in my 30s and have been watchin basketball before you were born..
second.. i get a kick out u dudes cursing and actin all tough in a thread.. hilarious...

now i have my share of run in with the law and have paid my debt to society... but no one call me a fag.. aight..nevea has never will.. i will smack the piss out of you...real talk

now back to sports.. d west would be good.. he is a top notch pf...

u say we cant keep chandler and get nene... but you mention gasol taking 10 mill..and chandler ggetting a lot of mid level offers

so WHY cant we keep both when will have 16mil in cap space idiot.. ur a fool

what i notice in life is those that talk trash when there in mo immediate threat.. r soft as baby doo...

everything i say i stand by and will stand up and defend

as for u.. mr thread gansta...sit down

i wont stoop to ur level to prove how tough i am...i already know u aint in my league..

Talking sports helps controls my anger..apparently talking sports turns u into something ur not.. a tough guy..

welcometonycity

Rotation player
first of all im in my 30s and have been watchin basketball before you were born..
second.. i get a kick out u dudes cursing and actin all tough in a thread.. hilarious...

now i have my share of run in with the law and have paid my debt to society... but no one call me a fag.. aight..nevea has never will.. i will smack the piss out of you...real talk

now back to sports.. d west would be good.. he is a top notch pf...

u say we cant keep chandler and get nene... but you mention gasol taking 10 mill..and chandler ggetting a lot of mid level offers

so WHY cant we keep both when will have 16mil in cap space idiot.. ur a fool

what i notice in life is those that talk trash when there in mo immediate threat.. r soft as baby doo...

everything i say i stand by and will stand up and defend

as for u.. mr thread gansta...sit down

i wont stoop to ur level to prove how tough i am...i already know u aint in my league..

Talking sports helps controls my anger..apparently talking sports turns u into something ur not.. a tough guy..

lol u got that soft as baby shit line from me! my ni99a! haha

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Report: Nets Were Close to Melo Deal Last Week

Buried in a Cavaliers beat reporter's story on the team's trade prospects is this nugget: the Nets, Nuggets and Cavaliers were close to a three-way deal last week that would have brought Carmelo Anthony to New Jersey. Only the death of Anthony's sister prevented the deal from going through.
Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon-Journal wrote Monday night:
One source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak on it, thought the Denver Nuggets were close to shipping Carmelo Anthony to the New Jersey Nets last week. That was stalled after the death of Anthony's sister.

The Cavs could be a third team involved in such a deal, but they would require at least one draft pick in exchange for making the salaries fit using their trade exception.
The Cavaliers have a $14.5 million TE from their "trade" of LeBron James to Miami for draft picks last July. Lloyd provided no other details. Various writers reported last week on discussions among the three teams, but none suggested a deal was imminent. In one trade scenario, Devin Harris would go to the Cavs.

moneyg

Starter
Buried in a Cavaliers beat reporter's story on the team's trade prospects is this nugget: the Nets, Nuggets and Cavaliers were close to a three-way deal last week that would have brought Carmelo Anthony to New Jersey. Only the death of Anthony's sister prevented the deal from going through.

Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon-Journal wrote Monday night:
One source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak on it, thought the Denver Nuggets were close to shipping Carmelo Anthony to the New Jersey Nets last week. That was stalled after the death of Anthony's sister.​

The Cavs could be a third team involved in such a deal, but they would require at least one draft pick in exchange for making the salaries fit using their trade exception.​
The Cavaliers have a $14.5 million TE from their "trade" of LeBron James to Miami for draft picks last July. Lloyd provided no other details. Various writers reported last week on discussions among the three teams, but none suggested a deal was imminent. In one trade scenario, Devin Harris would go to the Cavs.

so i assuming that its a done deal right???.. i mean it was just stalled... and if his sis didnt die.. he would be a net today...

i dont buy it..

the next story will read...

"After Melo Visits With Family During A Time of Mouring, Family Convinces Him to Only Sign Extension with NY"

You only live once......follow ur heart...

i luv it

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It'd be even funnier if the Nuggets dealt him to the Nets and he didn't sign the extension.

That'd be the biggest LOLNETS of all time.

As much as Melo wants the extra money, I don't think he wants it bad enough to sign an extension to play with the worst team in the Eastern Conference (basically).

The Nets suck enough as it is. The deal would involve losing Devin Harris and Derrick Favors, they'd have nobody who could play defense, no PG, no SG, no PF (they'd probably lose Troy Murphy too)...they'd have NOBODY.

A Melo + Lopez + Scrubs team isn't any more than a 30 win team...Melo knows this...he's not going to sign that extension...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
youre a deuchebag who follows 12 y/o's around like a godamn pussi.

^ ooo, woops, you mean like that lil kiddo?

lols......ohh no, my chemically induced brain can't fathom this crap....:thumbsup:

:teeth:

"deuchebag"? "lil kiddo"? :lol: .. you're a corny ass motha****a

And I meant curse words like ---> legend33 loves eating cock cause he's a fukkin homo who gets anally raped by his mothafukkin father ..

You know, just like that :lol: