........17.2 PPG - 6.4 RPG -1.8 APG - 1.6 BPG
PLAYERPROFILES12a.jpg
........26.2 PPG - 9.3 RPG - 2.4 APG - 2.2 BPG

MIAMI HEAT STARTING LINE-UP:

**** THEM

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

Song of the Day:

Hope everyone enjoys tonight's game .. Peace .. I'm out .. It's a wrap .. just like LeBum's legacy :lol:

lebron-james-quitness.jpg

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Great start man. I think just like the Cavs did the Knicks will show more heart in MIA. I like the Knicks to win by 8

CoolClyde

The Collusion Clitorectomy Three

Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive... to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage. It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties". In legal terms, all acts effected by collusion are considered void.

IMHO, ElBJ, Booshit and Duh-wayne broke the law by colluding to be on the same team, taking every other team (NY, NJ, Chi, etc) on a joyride to present their cases, when they knew from the start they were going to play together at Miami. this will eventually come out, making them all the most hated b-ball players in NBA history.

that being said, these Clits know how to play defense first and foremost, how are the Knicks going to get past that? The Knicks know how to play offense first and defense second, yet the Clits offensive firepower is 10X that of the Knicks. How are we going to beat this team, when the objective of any 'Antoni team is to score more than the other guy? I am optimistic about this team's continued improvement, but I really don't think we have the nads or defensive knowledge to stop tres clits.

The ONLY way I see us beating Miamiclitori is:

El BJ having an off shooting game
Duh-wayne getting hurt
Booshit getting manhandled by STUD or Tuffiaf
Moscow getting some minutes to play defense
STUD/Feltip having double doubles
Gallo having a hot game
Weedson driving all game and hitting 3s
Tony Chill coming thru in the clutch
Shawnuff making most of his time

If most of these stars are in alignment, we just might have a chance at beating the clitoramus three.

ugh.:crossfingers:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive... to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage. It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties". In legal terms, all acts effected by collusion are considered void.

IMHO, ElBJ, Booshit and Duh-wayne broke the law by colluding to be on the same team, taking every other team (NY, NJ, Chi, etc) on a joyride to present their cases, when they knew from the start they were going to play together at Miami. this will eventually come out, making them all the most hated b-ball players in NBA history.

that being said, these Clits know how to play defense first and foremost, how are the Knicks going to get past that? The Knicks know how to play offense first and defense second, yet the Clits offensive firepower is 10X that of the Knicks. How are we going to beat this team, when the objective of any 'Antoni team is to score more than the other guy? I am optimistic about this team's continued improvement, but I really don't think we have the nads or defensive knowledge to stop tres clits.

The ONLY way I see us beating Miamiclitori is:

El BJ having an off shooting game
Duh-wayne getting hurt
Booshit getting manhandled by STUD or Tuffiaf
Moscow getting some minutes to play defense
STUD/Feltip having double doubles
Gallo having a hot game
Weedson driving all game and hitting 3s
Tony Chill coming thru in the clutch
Shawnuff making most of his time

If most of these stars are in alignment, we just might have a chance at beating the clitoramus three.

ugh.:crossfingers:

Good points

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great start man. I think just like the Cavs did the Knicks will show more heart in MIA. I like the Knicks to win by 8

thanx .. and yea I think the Knicks will show more heart and effort in this game .. though I don't see them winning this one .. Hope I'm wrong.

lets hope the knicks can get a win on my birthday :p

we shall rape them with our defence!

I got my fingers crossed :crossfingers: , but its gonna be a tough one ..

and I think the Big Cock will rape the Clit on and on and on ..

knicks win by 4 102-98 is my prediction Wilson comes up big for us as do the rest of the usual suspects

Hope you're right .. but I don't see it .. especially the way the Heat played against the Lakers ..

I vote for that all-star banner to either have Chandler's name added or be used to replace Gallo.

Yup, I already voted 4 times and still no Chandler .. WTF

I think we'll win just on the strength of the song of the day....prediction knicks win it 98-90

Hope you're right, man .. hope you're right ..

KingCharles34

All Star
5 star game thread, and you picked one of my favorite songs ever. I gotta say Nas does a nice job of singin on that hook...i kinda wish he sang more, the only other song i can think of where he was singin on was the beginning of life is like a dice game

He also sorta sang on the hook from that song off I Am that went "I wanna talk to the mayor to the governer, to the mothafukkin president" and the song "Big Girl off of Nastradamus, probably some other songs too but i cant think of them right now.

Anyways, about this game....I dont really like the way we match up with Miami, its not really a problem this year. All I wanna see is the knicks in the playoffs and if they lose in the 1st round i wanna see them go out playin hard, 7 games preferably. I like the way the knicks are put together in a more balanced way...not saying we're better though. I just think its the way they match up...its like boxing and how they say styles make fights. Its the same way with basketball. A good example was the Cavs, Celtics, and Magic before this year. The Celtics always beat the Magic (at least when Garnett was healthy), but the Cavs gave them a tough time. When the Cavs played the Magic they almost got swept.

metrocard

Legend
Biggest game of the season IMO.

Winning this can put us on with the elite...top three team in the East behind Boston and Miami. I don't believe in Magic.

Biggest game of the season IMO.

Winning this can put us on with the elite...top three team in the East behind Boston and Miami. I don't believe in Magic.

Not sure about the biggest game of the season (hopefully we'll have bigger games at seasons end when were fighting for higher playoff seeds and all)

But I agree %100 that a win against the Heat would throw our names in the hat with all the "Elite" teams in the East.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Not sure about the biggest game of the season (hopefully we'll have bigger games at seasons end when were fighting for higher playoff seeds and all)

But I agree %100 that a win against the Heat would throw our names in the hat with all the "Elite" teams in the East.

Just an FYI, when someone says biggest game of the season...they mean SO FAR.