N.Y. KNICKS vs. MIAMI CLIT 12-28-10 @ 7:30 PM

knicksin60

Starter
There should be a mercy rule in the NBA.If a team is behind by more than 35 points in the second half, the game should instantly be called.

la2ny

Starter
This is just puely a BIG talent differential in these two teams

plus the fact we play a style that actually favors them which is like lighting a fire an tryna put it out with lighter fluid or gasoline

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
We're coming back but we gotta stop with the dumb turnovers .. we gotta play perfect ball to get the W in this one.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks 2nd-unit defense is great.

The Miami BIG-3 will start making teams improve on their team-defense or improve on their team-offense to match-up with them in the future.
All these NBA teams that been playing individual-Ball for years will get blown-out by Miami.

knicksin60

Starter
All the Knicks have to do the rest of the way is not get blown out by more than 20 points, then they can leave Miami with a moral victory.

petescud

Starter
Hate when refs give more of everything to good teams. The Heat don't need mercy calls Jaffe. They're a good team. I still don't buy this defense without any calls in the first period. Sorry, thats bad ref-ing

These refs are pieces of shit, I swear ..

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hate when refs give more of everything to good teams. The Heat don't need mercy calls Jaffe. They're a good team. I still don't buy this defense without any calls in the first period. Sorry, thats bad ref-ing

I know, man .. its bullshit .. but they just gave wade a T so i'm good lol