Knicks @ Magic 12/30 7:00 pm

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Ok so you're black.. But what kinda black person calls other black people an offensive racial slur like jiggaboo? Especially on a forum when it can be so easily misinterpreted? Check yourself Gesestark.
Because it dosen't bother me..Look whatever ,Take however you want to take it.
It's like the other one said it pointless..and petty to take something so out of context..and I don't know why your friend is laughing..Because it ain't funny.

I'm out of here.where people have a sense of humor and could express emotions without getting the 3rd degree. I think you need to check yourself and stop taking everything so seriously this is a knick forum not a politically correct forum.
I have no problem with people joking, because I know when it's a joke.And you were out of line by calling me out like that, and having your friends tag along smh.

Peace.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Because it dosen't bother me..Look whatever ,Take however you want to take it.
It's like the other one said it pointless..and petty to take something so out of context..and I don't know why your friend is laughing..Because it ain't funny.

I'm out of here.where people have a sense of humor and could express emotions without getting the 3rd degree. I think you need to check yourself and stop taking everything so seriously this is a knick forum not a politically correct forum.
I have no problem with people joking, because I know when it's a joke.And you were out of line by calling me out like that, and having your friends tag along smh.

Peace.

You fail to understand the truth in my words/ simple questions. You lack humility and the ability to admit when you've blundered. You sir are an idiot.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
You fail to understand the truth in my words/ simple questions. You lack humility and the ability to admit when you've blundered. You sir are an idiot.
lol..Man I saw What He wrote and as a black person it dosen't bother me man..

I thought that was FUUNY AS HELL..BARKLEY IS DUMB MAN. HE Black so we talk lke that from time to time..LMAO
It's aaaight..You don't need to be calling anyone out man..Boy was just expressing his anger on charles ..SO DROP IT MAN. And let's talk Basketball.
You juuz call someone an idiot.. So you not being Cool either.
ANywayz The knicks man..We have problems. You can't Denied That much. lol

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn!!!!!!!! we could have won this game .. Why is it that we have to chuck up so many long range shots in the beginning of the game? SMH

And one more thing .. I like how felton plays and all, but shit, he has the court vision of chris duhon some times :barf:

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Damn!!!!!!!! we could have won this game .. Why is it that we have to chuck up so many long range shots in the beginning of the game? SMH

And one more thing .. I like how felton plays and all, but shit, he has the court vision of chris duhon some times :barf:
LMAO!! Manz we've been saying COULD'VE FOR A while with this team.
But we are far from elite right about nowz. I DONT know wither to blame coach antoni or the softy playaz we got ? Help me out son. NYC REPRESENT.
Right now we are being laugh at ?? not cool man .Not cool

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Rebounding was awful once again

Every single game our rebounding is bad, I'll once again ask why we're not putting Anthony Randolph in there

petescud

Starter
Sorry guys I didn't chime in. Just really disappointed with the effort of some players. If we traded Chandler and Amar'e was hurt, the score would had been 123-65

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Rebounding was awful once again

Every single game our rebounding is bad, I'll once again ask why we're not putting Anthony Randolph in there

Yup we just not a good rebounding team man..I DOUBT Randolph would have made big difference though. CHARLES BARKLEY JUST SAID THAT HE THINKZ THE BULLS WILL BE DANGEROUS IN PLAYOFFS..WELL IF THAT'S THE CASE MAN..WE SHOULD PLAY THEM IN PLAYOFFS BECAUSE WE GOT THEIR NUMBEREZ..THEY AIN'T ALL THAT. EXCEPT FOR D ROSE AND BOOZER.
BUT Charley is right about 1 thing. AMAR'E NEEDZ TO REBOUNB BETTER MAN.
SOMEONE TEACH HIM HOW TO REBOUND AND PLAY DEFENSE. I LOVE STAT..BUT DAMN MAN YOU THE LEADER,:bitch: GET AGGRESSIVE.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Sorry guys I didn't chime in. Just really disappointed with the effort of some players. If we traded Chandler and Amar'e was hurt, the score would had been 123-65
HAHA YOU AIN'T JOKING SON..WE LOOK LIKE CRAP OUT THERE, IT'S REALLY PITIFUL MAN..FOR REAL

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
In truth we didn't really look that terrible. We had a flat 2nd quarter but came within 2 points of taking the lead.

If we just had ONE person on the team who could rebound well, then we'd be OK. If Mozgov or Randolph played to their ability then we'd be fine - think about it, we got massacred on the rebounding front. If we grab 5 or 6 more rebounds than what we had tonight (taking away 5 or 6 of their offensive rebounds) then the game is pretty close if we make half of those shots.

Gallinari actually played OK tonight - 10 points on just 5 shots is impressive, he just doesn't get a whole lot of shots. Felton took way too many tonight, 7 3's...22 FGA, only 6 FG...that's probably what killed us.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
In truth we didn't really look that terrible. We had a flat 2nd quarter but came within 2 points of taking the lead.

If we just had ONE person on the team who could rebound well, then we'd be OK. If Mozgov or Randolph played to their ability then we'd be fine - think about it, we got massacred on the rebounding front. If we grab 5 or 6 more rebounds than what we had tonight (taking away 5 or 6 of their offensive rebounds) then the game is pretty close if we make half of those shots.

Gallinari actually played OK tonight - 10 points on just 5 shots is impressive, he just doesn't get a whole lot of shots. Felton took way too many tonight, 7 3's...22 FGA, only 6 FG...that's probably what killed us.
Man itz always something with this team.if not we're not playing this and that guy enough, D-ANTONI Dosen't wanna play nobody off the bench practically..THIZ Ain't good son. letz call it how we see it, we didn't have a chance BEcauze we don't play well down the stretch 75% of the time. IT NEVER FAILS .Especially on the road of late:boohoo:

mafra

Legend

ORL, like MIA, just toyed with us. We really had practically zero chance to win either game. When you sit there and allow uncontested layup after uncontested layup, with the occasional slam dunk... while relying on a perimter offense to carry you home.... Well, this is what you get.

Really. Our only hope to steal a win against a top-4 team in either conf is to let it rain... We need to score 110 points and nail about 8-15 3-point shots.

The biggest issue is this: Against GOOD teams, you aren't really going to have a large led in the 4th.... AND, when the game shortens up... gets tight... is close late... good teams will score at will against us. We allow HIGH pct shots, and barely even contest a 5-foot shot. MEANHWILE, on offense we fall into the trap of chucking 3s. Last night was perfect example. We worked hard, got close only to halt any off. rhythm by shooting the 3. MOstly, we were bricking them. SO, all the hard work goes for naught, as ORL was dominated the glass.

ALSO, our free throw shooting in the 4th quarter is sub par. Last night, we missed FIVE of them (Felton, Amar'e, Chandler, Gallo) all clanked ket free throws. We were down with 90 seconds to go.... Those missed 5 points were huge.

We are one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. We made Redick look like Wade and Anderson look like Steve Kerr. At one point, Amar'e didn;t even both to put his body on Dwight (BOX OUT).

LOOK at the shot chart from the 4th quarter. ALmost ALL of our attempts our from 18, 20, 27 feet.

Do the MATH.

ORL is getting in the paint for layups and dunks. We are shooting 3s.

Same with MIA and BOS and ATL. We can't beat those teams (0-6) b/c we're not god enough to blow them out, and our style is not conducive to winning close games b/c we can't buy a stop and certainly not prolithic enough to score at will.

mafra

Legend
Man itz always something with this team.if not we're not playing this and that guy enough, D-ANTONI Dosen't wanna play nobody off the bench practically..THIZ Ain't good son. letz call it how we see it, we didn't have a chance BEcauze we don't play well down the stretch 75% of the time. IT NEVER FAILS .Especially on the road of late:boohoo:

Gallo played 41 minutes. He had 0 assists. 1 steal. 1 block. 7 rebounds. 10 points. Turk & Anderson had 31 points. Gallo was horrible last night. He allowed ORL to take him out of the game.

Well, I guess not horrible. He had his moments at times doubling down on Howard. I thought he had 1 assist (box score disagrees) when he drove and dished out for a 3. Still FIVE shots? He either takes 10 3s or 0? Huh.

And, to be honest, his technical shot means he scored 9 points really. And like 5 of them came in one 30 second spurt in the 3rd quarter.

And this is where I fault Dant or Felton. Gallo suddenly went bonkers and hit a shot, was fed for a dunk and seemed poised to explode and have on of those Gallo moments where he goes off for 17 points or something....

BUt, Felton and Chandler decided to chuck up 3s instead of getting the ball into the "hot" hand.

Missed opportunity there.

BUT, Gallo needs to play with that sense of urgency ALL GAME.

Still, nobody was worse than Fields and Gallo. Fields was a non-factor for 28 minutes. Douglas terrible for 19 of the 20 minutes he played.

It's hard playing Fields-Gallo together b/c you're getting nothing from your SG/SF duo. That's rough for us since we rely on 2 PFs (Amar'e & Chandler) with Felton. NO true center, and no SG or SF scoring easy buckets.... OUCH!

Kiyaman

Legend
This was my first time watching the Magic after their trade with
Phoenix/Washington.....the Magic 4-Guard rotation with the huge boost
from Point-foward Turk on offense/defense showed they are Eastern
Conference Finals bound. It should be illegal to have all 4 of those guards on
one team (each one out-witted Felton's performance throughout 4 qtrs.).

The way Orlando's guards played us tonight, by April/May they will give
Miami's D.Wade all kinds of problems in a playoff series.

After headcoach SVG bashing of Walsh/Dantoni two years ago, each game since
then coach SVG made it personal vs coach Dantoni.
The Magic is the last team the Knicks want to meet in the first round of the playoffs.
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:
P.S. The Knicks played a decent game vs Magic, but the Magic veteran
Guards chemistry made Fields into a rookie, Douglas into a 2nd season player,
and Felton into a decent 13 pt, 6 ast PG.
D.Howard is still the NBA top center to reckon with.
The Magic 8-Man rotation all scored in double figures, and the Knicks 7-Man
rotation was short in so many areas.

KingofNy

Starter
We could/should have won that game. The main reason we lost is because the refs called every foul under the sun on Amare and pretty much kept him out of the game. I don't know how many times the announcers even mentioned the refs bad performance last night...Crazy. We also missed too many foul shots down the stretch and failed to follow our shots like always. We can easily beat them next time we play if they don't have the refs in their back pocket again and we hit some of our free throws down the stretch.

la2ny

Starter
We could/should have won that game. The main reason we lost is because the refs called every foul under the sun on Amare and pretty much kept him out of the game. I don't know how many times the announcers even mentioned the refs bad performance last night...Crazy. We also missed too many foul shots down the stretch and failed to follow our shots like always. We can easily beat them next time we play if they don't have the refs in their back pocket again and we hit some of our free throws down the stretch.
It wasnt the refs.
Yes there were bad calls in the game, but some went our way 2.
I hate when we lose games people blame it on the refs.It wasn't there fault
nobody boxes out to grab defensive rebounds instead standing around and letting Dwight take it from them. Then pile on the crap play of everyone besides Amar'e and Wilson and you have another loss. Don't be fooled by the final score and the comeback. The Knicks do this almost everygame against a good team. Why? Because they go through a mental lapse and NY gets aggressive and gets momentum in their favor. There is no way you should fall down by 20+ points in consecutive games and expect to win, especially on the road.

Just my thoughts though.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Felton & Gallo

Although he has a more than reasonable amount of assists and has had several terrific games, Felton shoots the ball too much and does not distribute other than to Amare. He took 22 shots last night and only hit six of them. Williams was 5 for 7. Feed the guy who is hot!! Fields took only 3 shots and Gallo -- who is supposed to be a shooter -- took only 5.

Gallo must get both stronger and more assertive. He is too damn tentative and timid. He played over 40 minutes and took only 5 shots. That cannot be all Felton's fault. The "Cock" has got to grow a pair.

Thank God for Wilson. He is getting better and better. He does not get a lot of help from Felton or Douglas, but he can create his own shots. Gallo still has potential, but so far this year he has been a major disappointment. Although his defense has shown improvement, he looked better last year offensively.