Knicks @ Magic 12/30 7:00 pm

rady

Administrator
Staff member
this is getting ugly but i do agree, we should at least now let these guys play

Aristoteles

Benchwarmer
Our coach see only his system. He doesn't know anythink about basketball. He run his way, other isn't important for him. We let always 2 players on the corner, no offensive rebound at all. No defense...

moar.gif

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
I'm glad we don't have 'Melo on our team. We would have been down by 30 then. Now we have three players on our roster that are better so we only down 18 at the half. We're good

I know you're being sarcastic now right? I knew it. but people get mad because I speak the truth..But I guess you'll be happy because they play indiana a team they could beat ? or who knows, they did lose to cleveland .

You people don't think this team need some changes, your kidding yourselves. They stink defensively can't rebound. it just proves that we're no better than atlanta. But it's okay because they'll beat Indiana...Right ?

Than on to san antonio for another loss on national television. it's sad to think that people and the league were praising this team..Well we look like complete fools now..Oh and that fat ass Jigga charles barkley I swear I want to put a muzzle on his fat mouth.

Last edited:

la2ny

Starter
Raymond could build the 3 lil pigs a mansion w/ all these bricks.

Lmao @ pringles face on that screenshot

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I know you're being sarcastic now right? I knew it. but people get mad because I speak the truth..But I guess you'll be happy because they play indiana a team they could beat ? or who knows, they did lose to cleveland .

You people don't think this team need some changes, your kidding yourselves. They stink defensively can't rebound. it just proves that we're no better than atlanta. But it's okay because they'll beat Indiana...Right ?

Than on to san antonio for another loss on national television. it's sad to think that people and the league were praising this team..Well we look like complete fools now..Oh and that fat ass Jiggabo charles barkley I swear I want to put a muzzle on his fat mouth.

Nice racial slur. Your an asshole racist. Nice to kno..

welcometonycity

Rotation player

Than on to san antonio for another loss on national television. it's sad to think that people and the league were praising this team..Well we look like complete fools now..Oh and that fat ass Jiggabo charles barkley I swear I want to put a muzzle on his fat mouth.

word wata dick who knows nothinggg

nuckles2k2

Superstar
So...when STAT goes to the bench and it's infinitely easier to close out on our 3-point shooters because everyone is manned up...we need Andy Varejao, as opposed to Melo who could stay on the court and continue the run that we had going?

So...what we needed in that situation were rebounds, defense, and "energy" apparently. We shouldn't go get the dude who could single handedly continue our run AND THEN go get a center and a back up PG.....right.

Tons of GM types on here who would build solid ass championship teams.

And as I type this STAT comes back into the game and goes to work....so if we had Melo working while STAT was on the bench and then reinsert Amar'e to not give the defense any chance to regroup..what people think we actually need is a god damn center to be moving from square one to square one-A.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

nuckles2k2

Superstar
We need to keep this god damn team out of the paint and then run some sustainable offense.

There isn't much we can do about Dwight, but cutters making the extra pass is putting a bit of pressure on us....like a little kid sitting on a bench bending over to tie his shoe, only to get sat on by a fat person.

Yea...it's bad.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Three things:

1) Why the **** didn't we foul as opposed to letting the Magic run the clock and then get an offensive rebound....give some sort of impression of trying to scratch out a win (even if it's not looking good.)

2) STAT needs help. And it's not solely on the boards and in the paint. He needs some of the attention put on someone else, and even with Will the Thrill Killing at Will, the D still paid more attention to Amar'e than anyone else.

3) Gallo needs to figure out a way to "turn it on" for 48 mins, this stop and start bullshit needs to end. It's year 3...he envisions himself as a Dirk type player but Dirk was averaging what...21 and 9 in his 3rd year in the NBA?

I'm not saying he is a Dirk, or will be one...but don't make comparisons because the dude is also tall, white, and from europe. 21 and 9 in year 3 is a far cry from Houdini's mystical disappearing act.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i just rewarded some dude with a ban and some of you guys seem to wanna follow. keep the insults to yourselves.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Good job Rady.

I just hope you banned the right dude. Welcometonyc prolly just felt really offended, as did I. Geestark should not be allowed back.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Rebound

They keep outrebounding us time and time again. You only have to take a look at the game stats. Our field goal percentage equal or best than theirs, same with assists, same with steals and turnovers... But 15 rebounds less. Second chances, easy points in the paint, desperation fouls. We're bleeding here.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Three things:

1) Why the **** didn't we foul as opposed to letting the Magic run the clock and then get an offensive rebound....give some sort of impression of trying to scratch out a win (even if it's not looking good.)

2) STAT needs help. And it's not solely on the boards and in the paint. He needs some of the attention put on someone else, and even with Will the Thrill Killing at Will, the D still paid more attention to Amar'e than anyone else.

3) Gallo needs to figure out a way to "turn it on" for 48 mins, this stop and start bullshit needs to end. It's year 3...he envisions himself as a Dirk type player but Dirk was averaging what...21 and 9 in his 3rd year in the NBA?

I'm not saying he is a Dirk, or will be one...but don't make comparisons because the dude is also tall, white, and from europe. 21 and 9 in year 3 is a far cry from Houdini's mystical disappearing act.

Yep..

Gallo REALLY needs to step it and play more like a big; clean the glass, put his body on people and kick some ass in the paint.

He can be an annoying pest when he wants to play physical. He needs to consistently be that way out there. Amare needs some help..

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
I didn't say anything wrong..You're making comments saying I'm a racist when I am not and black...when I am
and putting youtube comments.

I didn't call anyone here a nasty term..but you all go out your way to come down at me,because i'm upset about my team losing if you want to banned me fine..But why are you allowing someone that says..The n word here too.

Don't worry than I have alot of people that enjoy my opinions. and know when I'm joking..But to call me a racist and say that I am not black..Is even more offensive, just because i don't like charles barkley making fun of the knicks and I find it upsetting.

So with that said fine..you want to put me off the boards for something so petty while other people here have made worse comments on here .Than okay. Good luck to you rono for starting this .

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I didn't say anything wrong..You're making comments saying I'm a racist when I am black...And than sayying i'm not and putting youtube comments.

I didn't call anyone here a nasty term..but you all go out your way to come down at me,because i'm upset about my team losing if you want to banned me fine..But why are you allowing someone that says..The n word here too.

Don't worry than I have alot of people that enjoy my opinions. and know when I'm joking..But to call me a racist and say that I am not black..Is even more offensive, just because i don't like charles barkley making fun of the knicks and I find it upsetting.

So with that said fine..you want to put me off the boards for something so petty while other people here have made worse comments on here .Than okay. Good luck to you rono for starting this .

Ok so you're black.. But what kinda black person calls other black people an offensive racial slur like jiggaboo? Especially on a forum when it can be so easily misinterpreted? Check yourself Gesestark.