N.Y. KNICKS vs. INDIANA PACERS .. 01-02-11 .. 1PM .. @MSG

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Can't believe Gallo got hurt. Hope it's nothing too serious. If so, we're screwed. I love Turiaf. Anyone know when Azzy's scheduled come back is?

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Can't believe Gallo got hurt. Hope it's nothing too serious. If so, we're screwed. I love Turiaf. Anyone know when Azzy's scheduled come back is?
Man..You ain't Joking it would not be good..Considering how we struggle even with him against Indiana..But yeah I really hope that it's not serious. We all know that they have no bench..Than we're really gonna need AR or the bench to step up Big Time..No Question.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Outrebounded once again, specially on the offensive end (9 against 21 offensive rebounds). This made the game more tied than these two teams really are. But at least we opened even more the gap between us and the 7th tier of the East. Now we're 6 games ahead of the 8th spot. Just ok.

Oh, and another disappointing performance by Felton. I don't like the kind of shots he's attempting lately. Someone needs to remind him what's his purpose as a pg of the team.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Outrebounded once again, specially on the offensive end (9 against 21 offensive rebounds). This made the game more tied than these two teams really are. But at least we opened even more the gap between us and the 7th tier of the East. Now we're 6 games ahead of the 8th spot. Just ok.

Yeah, That's how Bad the East is man..lmao, But I'll take it. I just hope no one goes down for to long .

rady

Administrator
Staff member
That hit he took on his knee looked pretty awful to me, hopefully there's no fracture and he'll be back soon. This is the last thing we need, this January is a heck of a month.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
That hit he took on his knee looked pretty awful to me, hopefully there's no fracture and he'll be back soon. This is the last thing we need, this January is a heck of a month.
It is a Tough month no question about it / Let's see what Happens .:thumbsup:

elcol

Rotation player
that slow motion replay looked like a hyper extension of the knee, real ****in nasty, and gallo was having a good game :/

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

Oh, and another disappointing performance by Felton. I don't like the kind of shots he's attempting lately. Someone needs to remind him what's his purpose as a pg of the team.
I dunno if his shots are different, but he's been banged up. He doesn't say anything about it either. More reason why we need a back-up PG. Hopefully Douglas' shoulder heals very soon.

CoolClyde

Hurt Gallipini

sorry to see Gallopony go down, but perhaps this will be a blessing in disguise, forcing Antoni to open up the bench. if Knicks start winning with the Godson out, maybe he'll be forced to the bench/doghouse... nah, won't happen. let's just hope he comes back stronger than all.

once again, Tuffiaf and Tony Chill were difference makers, when these guys have a good game, Knicks win. although we were outrebounded (esp on offensive boards), the blocking by Boney and assist/scoring by TD were key factors to win.

off game for Chandler, except for that AMAZING half court shot. yet he shut down Granger in 2nd half and was clutch when we needed him. broadcasters played up Weedson's contributions at start of game. will knicks be able to hold onto will after all is said and done? doubt it. either thru trade or just not wanting to pay him what he's worth (ie: DLEE), i'd say he's gone by next year, the latest. shame.

great 4th Q for STUD, making his presence known and shown.

Bill Walker? whodat? what's up with this invisible man? i'd rather see AR get his minutes, just to showcase him, get some rebounds, blocks, etc.

Shawnee Williams getting minutes, making contributions.

sometimes I think Antoni doesn't know what he's got, until he's forced into playing someone, and then being surprised when they show they're professional, talented players. this roster has got to expand sooner than later. with gallo out, who's got the confidence to take over his 40+ mpg?
freemason? Moscow?

clutch game for the 'bockers.
go knicks! go tehmeena!
:thumbsup:

The knicks play this game like a trap game. Sleeping on these teams we are suppose to beat is very dangerous. Its a good thing Gallo, Turiauf and Dougie didn't decide to take the day off too. Good game guys...I sure hope our starters aren't winded yet. We have a whole lot of balling to go...