Updated ASG Voting

KBlack25

Starter
Its his fam dude, everyone always looks out for their fam first. And he has done it many of times. You don't have to believe it, You don't even have to take what I say seriously (but you are). Believe what you want and I'll do the same. I've seen enough evidence to think other wise. If you think this is a fair and respectable Biz ( now really, what biz is? ) then there are a few books out there made specially for Idiots...cope a few.

I never said it was fair and respectable. I never said that D'Antoni didn't do things with his fam in mind.

I said he didn't do those things to get Gallinari on a meaningless All-Star Ballot.

Its his fam dude, everyone always looks out for their fam first. And he has done it many of times. You don't have to believe it, You don't even have to take what I say seriously (but you are). Believe what you want and I'll do the same. I've seen enough evidence to think other wise. If you think this is a fair and respectable Biz ( now really, what biz is? ) then there are a few books out there made specially for Idiots...cope a few.

I'm not sure what you just posted was in English...but I just thought I should tell you the word "idiot" is something that should never come out of your mouth unless you're giving a self analysis.

I have been a long time lurker, first time poster, but I literally had to sign up just so I can tell you that every single time I read one of your posts, my I.Q. sinks a point.

Since I highly doubt anyone could sincerely be that retarded behind a computer, I must assume that you're either a bot, or 16 year old kid on Ritalin.

Both Amar'e and Felton will be playing in the All Star game, and to have two players from this team playing with the best is something I couldn't have wished for more at the beginning of the season.

Go Knicks!

uhmm, another Gallo fan huh? Care to elaborate, or just hate without the debate. Why in the hell would you sign up to tell me this crap. You feel better now? and you call me a 16 year old...classic.

this board has too many people taking things way to seriously.....over a phuckin BBall game...lol. sad.

im otta here (4now) time to clock out.