what if nothing happens??

dacash

Benchwarmer
from what ive read over the past few weeks,inside hops and hoops hype etc,it was supposed to go like this,muhammod and harrington for dampier;a nine player deal for crawford something like f williams shannon anderson,norris mutombo and like 3 million for crawford,jerome williams eddie robinson and a three team deal that would send antoine walker here,vince carter to dallas,and k thomas and a dallas player to toronto. these were all rumours. now suddenly everything is going south. nobody wants to deal with ny think our old team can do anything i certainly dont. i wish zeke well and pray hard but its an up hill battle we seem to be losing

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
If nothing happens I won't be excited about this year. The knicks would be an after thought in my mind. You know they're not going anywhere with a line-up of:

PG Marbury
SG Houston
SF T. Thomas
PF K. Thomas
C Mohammad

that's a tease line-up.

JJtheKnick

Starter
yeah thats true but dont forget the bench. vin baker, frank williams, derarr johnson, Mike Sweetney, Trevor Ariza, Anfernee Hardaway and Dikembe Mutombo. if you look at that our bench is not bad at all. with this season coming the knicks will have to rely on there bench alot more.

jayp

Benchwarmer
it would suck if nothing happened but our team, as it is, is not that bad and are still capable of making the playoffs and win a series or two.. that's if we have a healthy H2O though..

JJtheKnick

Starter
the only thing thats probably going to happen is crawford. but even iff thats the only thing i say isiah still did a good job.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I agree. If we can just get Crawford I deem Isiah has done very well this off-season.

And all the people saying now that Sweetney is a "monster", that's abilities I knew he possessed. That's why in an old discussion thread I asked for Lenny Wilkens to be fired. He never used Sweetney like he should of in the playoffs. He had nothing to lose. The Nets were creaming them.

JJtheKnick

Starter
true now that i think about it sweetney was not used enough in the playoffs. and thomes had a bad pinky lenny should have used sweetney more.