San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Surely we put on AR for STAT as the 3rd dwindles.

Look at that ****ing ginger ninja that's supposed to guard him!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I don't have a Good feeling about tonight's game. I feel either we will get Blown out or keep it close and lose..Either way I feel they are not even close to the spurs level but who is ? AR have a Good game? he hasn't play for so long that I have loss all confidence in him..But either way This knick team dosen't have a reliable bench. Maybe I'm wrong we'll see, But Does anyone really feel confident about this team winning Tonight , I Think 98% of us Don't. But hey hopefully they do well and Don't embarass themselves Fields and chandler have to step up ..Big time .

im laughing at you now:asshole:

la2ny

Starter
well pop quit on the starters

all the running and scoring was the only way we were gonna win

iJoe

Rotation player
Great win thought it was weird watching both teams barely play defense till the 4th.

I think Popovich is gonna be screaming at his team in the locker room. Watch for a completely different game when the Knicks go play at the Spurs.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
LETS GO KNICKS!!!!

I had a feeling about this one...... a bad feeling!

WAY TO GO KNICKERBOCKERS -- Way to keep the Turnovers DOWN

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
We just beat the best team in the nba record wise. LETS GO
upset city been calling it all day. Go Knicks!

Much respect..You said you smelled an upset! You were right
Finally to an Elite team. I wish this was on TnT..So I can hear Barkley's mouth .
Yeah and without gallo..So are we better with him or without ! Because you can't trade chandler . His trade value keeps going up bro.

I heard the bulls fans saying ,They would like to trade for chandler.
Dream on ! I don't think so .

I'm so happy bro, You don't understand right now.This is what I wanted to see..They still need to work on their Defense . But I'm happy.:gony:

Last edited: