Knicks @ Suns - Fri Jan 7 ~ STAT Returns To PHX

iJoe

Rotation player
Randolph needs to grow up. Instead of pouting, he should be working his ass off in the gym to prove he deserves the playtime. He wants to play like Tracy Mcgrady of old, but he should be working on his rebounding and defense while letting the game come to him. LOL at the Mosgov elbow.

Landry Fields is the man. Perfect from the field.
You can tell Felton was out to prove a point and mission accomplished.

knicksin60

Starter
Randolph needs to grow up. Instead of pouting, he should be working his ass off in the gym to prove he deserves the playtime. He wants to play like Tracy Mcgrady of old, but he should be working on his rebounding and defense while letting the game come to him.

I absolutely agree! Even though it was extended garbage time, Anthony Randolph made a complete fool of himself on the court.It seemed like he was playing as though he was high.The second after he made that stupid pass and through the ball out of bounds...D'antoni should have called him back to the bench.I had a lot of hope for him but he hasn't done much to prove that he could be a valuable contributor to a playoff team.I'll start having respect for him when we hear that he is displaying some effort.I think most of the players on the Knick roster have more heart than his and Eddy Curry's put together.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, I've been defending him a lot, but he's not making good use of his garbage time minutes.

But sometimes you wonder if a player needs to be given meaningful minutes in order to demonstrate his abilities...I mean, Randolph has looked far better in his career than he did against the Suns last night...

Sage

Rotation player
I absolutely agree! Even though it was extended garbage time, Anthony Randolph made a complete fool of himself on the court.It seemed like he was playing as though he was high.The second after he made that stupid pass and through the ball out of bounds...D'antoni should have called him back to the bench.I had a lot of hope for him but he hasn't done much to prove that he could be a valuable contributor to a playoff team.I'll start having respect for him when we hear that he is displaying some effort.I think most of the players on the Knick roster have more heart than his and Eddy Curry's put together.

I got the impression he was trying too hard to impress out there seeing as he finally got playing time. Which is part his own fault and part D'antoni's. He's got to find a way to give these players some minutes in more than one or two games, especially as the season wears on.

-EDIT-

Just went back to read through the posts, +1 rep for Knicks4Life_1985 for calling the triple double. I would rep Crazy8's on the game thread but apparently I need to spread the rep around more first.

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Posting on iphone in subway just saw sage and city comments good lookin fellas . Knicks 2-0 on trip next stop LBC

good lookin toons and starbury i hate posting from iphone

Last edited: