The Best and The Worst fans in the nba....

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I think in the East us Knicks have the best fans, when we are winning LOL. In the West L.A. got the best fans.... Major cities usually have the best fans when winning.

Idk whos the worst fans?

iJoe

Rotation player
I think in the East us Knicks have the best fans, when we are winning LOL. In the West L.A. got the best fans.... Major cities usually have the best fans when winning.

Idk whos the worst fans?

Really? LA seems to have the worst fans. A lot of Celeb hunters and people who don't know anything about Ball who politely clap their hands. It kinda sucks that so many good seats are just corporate season holders and bored rich people who don't attend half the games.

Sacramento had crazy fans back when they were good. I'd say Golden State has some crazies too.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Great and bad in all. A team with the worst attendance still has fans who show up and don't care what their team's record is and supports them.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
i think the nets are the worst in the east because the fans never make any noise or even seem to cheer on their team. they're also ranked last in attendance..so that explains it lol.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Knicks fans are the best.
Warrior fans are pretty good to.
CelDICK fans do support their team nicely to.

Heat fans suck.
Nets fans suck.

KingCharles34

All Star
Celtics fans, specifically the ones that listen to Tommy heinson are the worst nba fans with the Utah mormons closely in second.

Knicks fans are the best EC fans, the best WC fans are probably the Lakers fans. I got friends that are Bulls fans, Lakers fans, and even mavericks fans and they all have respectable and fair opinions. Theres fans from certain teams that, u just cant talk basketball with them. I would say the Jazz, Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Pacers, and Florida fans are the dumbest based on my experienced. Either really biased or they say silly things. Bobcat fans are on some funny sh*t too, i dont fukks with them. I wouldnt even bother talking nba with most fans that aint from the eastcoast or midwest. Lets exclude jimmy from that, i think hes considered the worst poster on this site, hes got my vote

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Best fans
NY when the team is good
Jazz
Blazers
Warriors
Celtics
Cleveland and Detroit fans, at least ones I've met, are quite classy. Except that Cleveland fan who was here a few months ago...

Worst fans
NY when the team sucks
Nets
Heat
Wolves

elcol

Rotation player
chicago has some really loud fans, oklahoma is booming with noise, nyc is good when we are playing nice.

detroit doesn't have good fans..

Best Fans:
Knicks
Warriors
La Clippers - believe it or not
Thunders
Supersonics (r.i.p)

Worst Fans:
Hornets
Nets
Heat- mad phony
Celtics- hate them hicks

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Miami Heat fans probably! But "Heat fan" could be an oxymoron when you look at it.

Florida all together have the worst fans.

Tampa Bay Rays (Even when they were doing well attendance was poor)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Florida Marlins (Seeing all the empty seats is hilarious)

The loudest fans I remember in the playoffs were the Atlanta Hawks and Warriors. The Thunders seem to also have good attendance, hard to say not always noticeable. What i do know is that Knicks fans are #1.:gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Indeed the state of Florida has terrible sports fans in...every sport.

The Dolphins have a hard time selling out a playoff game, the Rays were the best team in baseball last year and had to give away tickets to a possible playoff-clincher after the players called out the fans as being jokes, the Heat were a pretty decent playoff team last year and barely ranked middle of the road in attendance, and...it goes on.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Yeah I go to miami every now and then and since wade is my favorite player I always try to catch a game or two there. Pretty easy to get some tickets cheap last season. Haven't been there this season yet. Might go next week though, gunna have to see how it comes out with the "big 3" there now.