Official Melo Trade Ideas thread

Ok bottom line: We need Melo.

The following players are untraceable. If we trade One it will **** up the chemistry.

Ronny
Amare
Wilson
Felton
Fields

Everyone else is up for grabs. Now get out there and bring me some Ideas!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Do we though? I ask myself this question nearly every day. On occasion, I think we do. More often than not, I think we don't. This cat wants US. Is it tampering to just lean in and say - "So ****ing make it happen!" ?

"Right now, in New York we have a solid team," Stoudemire said. "We don't really need much. We're playing well. We feel like the team we have can be very successful if we keep improving individually and as a team on the defensive end."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...dnt_blow_up_roster_for_carmelo/#ixzz1AVC2U81M

If this is about winning in NY, then he owes it to US to do this with that in mind, ie: Don't sink the ship you're boarding, and if we're your choice destination, then get yourself here without hindering US, your new team, as much as possible.

So, we offer Denver:

1. AR
2. Curry - whose contract we've half payed but Denver would receive full relief - $11M
3. Gallo
4. Whatever picks are available.

**** the Nuggets, seriously. We all know Melo's driving and that their bids (like the excessive '5 first round pick demand from NJ') are just desperate shells.

This is about US, Melo.........Bygones.

Stand and deliver, Ujiri.

56390382.jpg

Basically, I'm ****ing ****ed.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer

The following players are untraceable. If we trade One it will **** up the chemistry.

Ronny
Amare
Wilson
Felton
Fields

Everyone else is up for grabs. Now get out there and bring me some Ideas!

We don't Need Melo but could certainly use the talent. However, with that said I am not sweating this MeloDrama BS. here are the possible scenarios:

1. Denver trades him to New Jersey and rapes Jersey of all its good players and draft picks, Carmelo roots in Newark for the next 1 and 1/2 years. Meanwhile the Knicks re-up Chandler and look for some help at the 1 and 5

2. Denver holds onto Melo and we sign Melo out right, costing us "nothing."

3. Denver decides to move on and take Gallo, AR/(first round pick), 3 Million Cash and Curry of our hands, netting them Cap relief and young guns.

As a Fan I can live wit any of these scenarios as we are progressing just fine and a scoring SF is not a need right now considering we got Chandler, Fields Gallo, Shawne Williams and Bill Walker Log-Jammed at that position. While I would love Carmelo I would in theory be willing to acuire him and then trade him away for a combo of a talented Center (Lopez, Chandler) and a quality backup Point Guard.

In any scenario we are ot getting hurt