Knicks @ Lakers - Sun Jan 9 ~ WARNING! Corny Rocky Theme.

la2ny

Starter
i agree la2ny, its stupid to even bring Gallo up. Fukks hes gonna do against Bynum and Gasol? Hes 6'10 but he damn sure dont play like it. Not saying hes soft, but hes on the soft side. Im not hatin on Gallo by the way, just statin the facts. If anything we needed Turiaf or Patrick Ewing in his prime.

I was very impressed with Bynum and i would like rape Isiah with a broomstick, sandpaper for drafting the softest player ever Channing Frye instead of Bynum. He felt like Bynum couldnt handle the pressure in NY at his young age....eat a dikk DIEsayuh
Yup. you just explained 2 me wat ISayyUghh name meant lol

iSaYughh

Starter
True. But it's funnier how cats ride Gallo's dik like actually dreaming it is, and think games we lose show we are necessarily better w/o him. This was a dose of reality crashing in on aberrations (Spurs shooting game). But stupid to wonder whether a guy who can score 20 in 10min off outside shooting, and get to the line 15x and ice them, at 6'10 have helped when we shoot horribly(from the line, too) and lacked clutchness at the end...

What would Gallo do in the LAK game? Score and shoot well, holmes. (a) main reason we lost.

What could Gallo have done to help...Damn. The same thing he did to Garnett and Glen Davis? Tempt me to bring up more 4/5 team duos Gallo has feasted against and won or kept us in contetion against. :afro:

Que Samuel L. Jackson begging a fool to say 'what' again son he can cap his ass.

Anyways, again, LAK are better and prolly have the most lethal bigs in the nba. Let's not fool ourselves. You don't overcome a team's strength to trotting out majorly inferior players n try to match up as a focus. Especially when you're overall weaker. You just lose. Gracefully and conventionally n traditionally. But you lose. You win, or have best % of a 'lucky' win by playing to your best strength n potential trump card, if you have one. We have one, IMHO.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
its funny how cats are sayin if Gallo played it would make a difference.

What happened to that "Are Knicks Better W/O Gallo" thread lol.

I guess most of you just looked at the box score. Bynum was ejected in the beginning of the 4th quarter you fools. The laker bench of brown, odom and character made 11 of 20 shots 4 of 6 threes, and 19 rebounds.
The knick bench of walker, douglas, mozgov turiaf (and sean williams) 7 of 21
and 13 rebs collectively.
If we had a bigger body to put on lamar, there is NO WAY he gets 18 boards. Odom got all those boards on pure length.
Secondly gallo frees up space against a long team. We were down 7 in the 4th quarter. So yes, i feel gallo would have made a difference against the lakers.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I guess most of you just looked at the box score. Bynum was ejected in the beginning of the 4th quarter you fools. The laker bench of brown, odom and character made 11 of 20 shots 4 of 6 threes, and 19 rebounds.
The knick bench of walker, douglas, mozgov turiaf (and sean williams) 7 of 21
and 13 rebs collectively.
If we had a bigger body to put on lamar, there is NO WAY he gets 18 boards. Odom got all those boards on pure length.
Secondly gallo frees up space against a long team. We were down 7 in the 4th quarter. So yes, i feel gallo would have made a difference against the lakers.

With all 4 of his average rebounds per game and his stellar lockdown defense of the lakers frontline. Its very simple kiddies, The Lakers and other championship teams are defined by quality big men who play in the paint. Gallo is 6'10 buts plays more like he is 6'5, have you ever seen him mix it up for an offensive rebound in his entire career? Bynum, Gasol, Artest, Odom hell Derek Fisher could muscle him out of a rebound.

The I will concede that if we had Gallo his shooting "might" have helped us, as he tends to be streaky. Otherwise what we got from Shawne Williams is almost as much as we would have got out of Gallo.