Knicks @ Lakers - Sun Jan 9 ~ WARNING! Corny Rocky Theme.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
tearsofblackknicks.jpg

:peace:

:lol: Loving it. I'm downloading that movie as we speaketh. Typeth?

Chandler's smash was WOAH!

**** Ron Artestacle

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lmao to artest...... We got this the only thing that scares me is they got mismatches everywhere.... D'ant should have Turiaf on the court WITH Amare lets get big too.... I know turiaf cant play as long as we want him to but this game we might NEED him too..... LETS GOOO

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Artest trying to choke Shawne Williams lol. He almost became a gangsta again. But Will the Thrill is balling, STAT is missing shots he normally makes. He has no field goals in the first quarter, he needs to get it going.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Artest trying to choke Shawne Williams lol. He almost became a gangsta again. But Will the Thrill is balling, STAT is missing shots he normally makes. He has no field goals in the first quarter, he needs to get it going.

Re STAT, if he's just drawn a foul from Bynum in the 1st, which he did, then you drop the ball straight back to him on the ensuing play! Expose the advantage! Instead, we go for another inflated possession game and ignore common sense.

mafra

Legend
Knicks not playing well. STAT has 1 point, and has sat for like 10 minutes. No Gallo. Yet Knicks only trail by 2 points. ENCOURAGING.

la2ny

Starter
Amare usually does struggle against the lakers size, another big who could shoot could come in handy.

Why didnt we go after Brad Miller?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
STAT isnt himself on the offensive end yet he's still impacting us with his defense. Kobe isnt shooting all that well either, i just hope STAT gets it going in the second half. we need him to come through so we could open up for others. chandlers doing a real good job as is fields. we should be encouraged we could win this

mafra

Legend
STAT isnt himself on the offensive end yet he's still impacting us with his defense. Kobe isnt shooting all that well either, i just hope STAT gets it going in the second half. we need him to come through so we could open up for others. chandlers doing a real good job as is fields. we should be encouraged we could win this

It appears a Sat. night at home in PHO with his family has Amar'e out of sorts. That's OK. PHO homecoming took a lot out of him, and it is Sunday night. AND, he's due for a bad game. Stars have them once a month or so.

What I really like is that we are in this game despite STAT's poor play and the fact Gallo is out.

mafra

Legend
Now the score is starting to reflect the fact that Felton-Amar'e are 4-21 from the field with 14 points combined.