We need to trade for Kevin Love

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
It is obvious what the Knicks problem is. we need to get bigger on the front court.. We are bigger than the Suns and we won by 30.. getting a dominating big is much more important than adding a guy like Melo..

this guy Love is a BEAST on the boards and gets 20 points a game... Hes maddd young and is going to be a stud for a long time.. If hes on the team Odom aint grabbing 17 rebounds and we wont get outrebounded by 20 on some nights.. Love is a guy that we can add and make the Knicks a legit championship contender.. I aint no armchair GM but I think we do have what it takes to get Love without gutting the squad

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
i rather do gasol or even bargani instead of love... love's defense isnt all too great and he's goin to be impossible to try to trade for while gasol and bargani r more plausible

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I would love to see Kevin Love in that team. Sure he's not the best defender but the kid is a hustler and a rebounding machine. But once again, we couldn't trade for McGee. How the hell do you expect to get Love?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think Rady needs to increase the post limit before you can start up a thread. The amount of ridicolous and stupid threads started up by the newbs is disturbing.

We might as well just name random players who the Knicks will never get in a trade and make threads about them.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
It is obvious what the Knicks problem is. we need to get bigger on the front court.. We are bigger than the Suns and we won by 30.. getting a dominating big is much more important than adding a guy like Melo..

this guy Love is a BEAST on the boards and gets 20 points a game... Hes maddd young and is going to be a stud for a long time.. If hes on the team Odom aint grabbing 17 rebounds and we wont get outrebounded by 20 on some nights.. Love is a guy that we can add and make the Knicks a legit championship contender.. I aint no armchair GM but I think we do have what it takes to get Love without gutting the squad
Without gutting the squad? We'd probably have to give up more for him then Melo.

bfab99

Benchwarmer

Andy Rautins + Roger Mason + Eddy Curry (so contract works) for Kevin Love and Luke Ridnour. Fair trade to me..

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Andy Rautins + Roger Mason + Eddy Curry (so contract works) for Kevin Love and Luke Ridnour. Fair trade to me..

For me too. But the last time i checked a trade has to work for every team involved. Otherwise it's called kidnapping.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer

That is exactly what this thread is. He is a very talented player, but in no way shape or form should he come here. He doesn't make us bigger and doesn't play defense. We don't need that. He is like a better rebounding and offensive Turief. Except he doesn't get at it at the defensive end. \

Like someone else mentioned Marc Gasol actually makes us bigger (7'1) and gives a presence on the boards on the defensive end and also on the offensive end. He is a banger as well so takes some of the wear and tear off Amare. Love is more finesse so he would almost be like a second Amare just worst defensively.

iSaYughh

Starter
Worst thread title and worst thread post of the year.

Love would of course be nearly perfect. He is prime Lee with better defense, younger age, speed, shootibg. O, and .400 3pt range.

iJoe

Rotation player
Why not say that we should get Dwight Howard? Theres no way that Minni would give up Love unless we trade them the house.

I do agree that we definitely are in dire need of a big rebounder/defender that can run. We just need to find one that we actually have a possibility of signing.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Why not say that we should get Dwight Howard? Theres no way that Minni would give up Love unless we trade them the house.

I do agree that we definitely are in dire need of a big rebounder/defender that can run. We just need to find one that we actually have a possibility of signing.

Worst thread title and worst thread post of the year.

Love would of course be nearly perfect. He is prime Lee with better defense, younger age, speed, shootibg. O, and .400 3pt range.

I think Rady needs to increase the post limit before you can start up a thread. The amount of ridicolous and stupid threads started up by the newbs is disturbing.

We might as well just name random players who the Knicks will never get in a trade and make threads about them.

Yeah i have to admit, this is a pretty retarted post and rady should increase the post limit. I feel like Kevin Love just popped in your head and u made a thread LOL. I agree needing a rebounder but theres no way we get Love without GIVING a lot thats Minni's prized possesion.

elcol

Rotation player
congratulations, another KO poster named another big man that we need to trade for. i think we all get the point, we need another big presence on the court. we don't need to create a thread for every single center thats even slightly(or not) available in the NBA. i mean cmon yall ur just saying the very same thing, over and over. we need a big man, end.

petescud

Starter
I agree that no way Minny lets that guy go. We have to be a little more creative. We could have a shot at McGee or Blatche since their ordeal went public. But even thats a long shot. Shame is the Gov and Turiaff aren't getting it done against the quality bigs of the league.

WE need PATRICK EWING

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
We definitely needed another "We should get such and such... 2K11/ESPN Trade Machine style and the "Player X" is a FRAUD type threads keep up the good work!

sjmp

Rookie
Gasol and Chandler are restricted FA/s at the end of the season. Duncan and Hilario are unrestricted FA's at the end of this season.

Now - put Chandler at the 5. That makes things very interesting.