Lets trade Curry's expiring contract for Salmuel Dalambert!

New New York

Quiet Storm
We saw last night vs. The Lakers why we need some size, I respect what we tried to do to start the game and even with Amare blocking 6 shots (most by a Knick since Camby) it is apparent we can win some games playing small ball, but when push comes to shove we need size.

Now a lot of the reason why we lost to The Lakers was poor shooting, but we wouldve had an opportunity to grab more boards with some size!

Anyways....I say we trade Curry for Samuel Dalembert for some immediate help.

34f04d8574754b82913879853329419a.jpg

Now, why would Sac. do this you might ask....because Eddy Curry is really bad with money!

ept_sports_nba_experts-319131805-1229627464.jpg

Meaning because The Knicks had to front him half his salary this year, what his contracts states is double what is really owed.

The Kings have sucked the past few years and they continue to lose money on tickets sales, mechandise etc. so the deal saves them about 4 million since they will paying Curry 2.75 million instead of the 6.2 million dollars owed to Dalembert!

Dalembert has falling out of the rotation for the most part and is seeking a buyout, thus this being even cheaper than a buyout since at best Sam only leaves 2 million on the table.

Plus, this deal opens up another trade possiblility, which is trading Tariaf to Orlando for their trade exception and a future first rounder, which will free up an additional 4 million in cap next summer because Tariaf's value is certainley decreased upon the arrival of Damlembert.

So lets say we then trade AR for Telfair and a future 1st to free up 4 more million

so breakdown.

Felton/Douglas/Telfair
Feilds/Walker
Wilson/Gallo/Williams
Amare/Wilson/Williams
Dalembert/Amare/Mozgov

A good team to finish the season with plus we would have about 24 million to sign Wilson to his extension and to add some really nice peices to take us to the next level, as well as a couple of Draft Picks in the event we have to orchestrate some sign and trades to get the players we want this off season!

Plus this would allow us to adution Samuel Dalembert to see if he is a player we would want to sign this off season as a FA and since we are trading him for Curry, we are almost literally giving up nothing for him so this is no risk-high reward deal for us!

Please give me Donnie's email address to forward this to him.

jpz17

Starter
I HOPE TO GOD WE DONT GET MELO SO IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN KEEP THEIR DUMBASS MOUTHS SHUT.

THE KIDS TALKIN CENTERS RETARD...

Yeah, but why the heck would we deal our cap space at the end of the year? That forgoes any possible acquisition of Carmelo Anthony, which we all agree would be good.

CoolClyde

tard!

^LOFL... would love to see Dalembert skying for Knicks, just don't know if Antoni would play him, or if ANYONE gives a flying f*ck for Currytownhouse.
I like the ideas tho, the thinking definitely opens us up for Caramelo discussions further down the line, so yeah! tard! haha!

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yeah, but why the heck would we deal our cap space at the end of the year? That forgoes any possible acquisition of Carmelo Anthony, which we all agree would be good.

Samuel Dalembert's contract is expiring as well, so this would have no bearing on us getting Melo at all!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I don't think Dalembert would even start. Low IQ players just don't fit this team/system.

If Andre Blatche wasn't such a jackass, he actually would be the perfect Center to play along Amare in this system.

What about DeAndre Jordan? I think he is a free agent this year.

wow man

desperation bleeding all over the hardwood at MSG right now

Dalambert will ruin this team significantly.

he has no jumper

no pick and roll skills ( which is why philly shipped him out, because he didnt compliment their fast back court at all )

Dalembert would get us some boards, and some blocks, but hes been an underachiever his entire life, on terrible baskeball teams, and I dont want him here

I want a winning pedigree

I make a move for camby if anything, he knows his roll, and can split 24/24 with turiaf at the center position effectively, doing the same thing that turiaf does in terms of pick n roll, weak side finishing, shot blocking, and rebound relief, and camby can handle playing in NY.

how do we know how dalambert would be effected when hes bricking layups, and air balling free throws in front of an MSG crowd.

we can acheive much more for currys valuable pay check than samuel dalembert.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Well D'Antoni uses Turiaf who doesn't score much so maybe as far as centers goes he cares more about defense and rebounding.

I want Camby.

la2ny

Starter
lets trade Curry 2 a rebuilding team who wants cap relief for their 1st and draft Cam Newton! :thumbsup:

Toons

is the Bo$$
wow man

he has no jumper

no pick and roll skills ( which is why philly shipped him out, because he didnt compliment their fast back court at all )

Dalembert would get us some boards, and some blocks, but hes been an underachiever his entire life, on terrible baskeball teams, and I dont want him here

I make a move for camby if anything, he knows his roll, and can split 24/24 with turiaf at the center position effectively, doing the same thing that turiaf does in terms of pick n roll, weak side finishing, shot blocking, and rebound relief, and camby can handle playing in NY.

how do we know how dalambert would be effected when hes bricking layups, and air balling free throws in front of an MSG crowd.

jordan is actually a very good player. hes doing well in kamans absense. jerome jordan and deandre jordan locking down the paint. with mozgov developing and turiaf to sub in for amare. lol. a guy can dream right?

New New York

Quiet Storm
wow man

he has no jumper

Samuel Dalembert is nothing more than short term solution in my opinion. Its a means to get some immediate front court help to help us win some games for the remainder of the season.

Now I guess I shouldve added I would only pull the trigger on this deal if no other deals were on the table, but considering our last 3 losses (Miami,Orlando,Lakers) were a result of our inability to defend the post, there is no way we turn our nose to this deal!

You mentioned him not being a great shooter, but neither is Tariaf yet he cracks to rotation!, and Samuel is a player you can throw a lob to for an oop....but for sure his offense is not why we would bring him in!

This is not the deal that takes us over the top, but rather makes us more competetive to finish out the season.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

Legend33 is a fraud dont listen to anything he says hes clueless and comes on here to argue n talk shyt