PLAYERPROFILES15a.jpg
The Regenerate One​
Sky Walker
PLAYERPROFILES14a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES9a.jpg
Hitler's Bane​

fieldsportlandmaingrid1101.jpg

The Prelude - Edited For Your Pleasure

The departure of Amare Stoudemire, a man who once f'd a girl so hard her tits moved around to her back, to the Eastern Conference may have opened up a possible spot on the Western Conference All-Star team for LaMarcus Aldridge, questionable for tonight's game with ruptured ovary. The fifth-year Portland Trail Blazers big man is certainly playing like one lately.

9fdb3f9531dceaa38fb02e41d33b4ecc-getty-103891718sd036_new_york_kni.jpg

Aldridge looks to add to his impressive string of performances Tuesday night when the Trail Blazers host Stoudemire?s New York Knicks. But then again, he won't. Amar'e will climb the backboard and shit on him.

Stoudemire, who only turned Jewish because he's better than Jesus at everything, is a five-time All-Star, including appearances the last four seasons - the first four of Aldridge?s career. New York (21-15) is poised to reach the playoffs for the first time in seven seasons, with Stoudemire leading the way with averages of 26.3 points and 9.1 rebounds.

5296c6f3467213f84f96b827a064b9bf-getty-103891718sd027_new_york_kni.jpg

Aldridge is averaging 27.8 points on 51.9 percent shooting and 11.8 rebounds during this stretch. He?ll renew a rivalry with Stoudemire that was most notable for the power forwards? matchup in the playoffs last year.

Stoudemire averaged 20.5 points on 54.1 percent shooting and 5.5 rebounds in that series as Phoenix won in six games. Aldridge averaged 19.0 points on 43.0 percent shooting and 6.0 boards, as well as suffering from a sense of inadequate manliness.

5b28bffe2f5c7a6b6f824d22b0d1740b-getty-103891718sd020_new_york_kni.jpg

Portland (20-18) has won seven of eight versus New York, spoiling Stoudemire?s Knicks home debut 100-95 on Oct. 30. Aldridge had 20 points and 10 boards while Stoudemire had 18 and five.

The Trail Blazers had Brandon Roy in that game, and are managing to play well without their injured star. They had an eight-game home win streak snapped Sunday for their fourth loss in 12 games overall.

?We lost this game, we gotta move on, we got another game Tuesday,? forward Nicolas Batum said. ?New York?s coming to town so we gotta focus on New York now.?

Portland lost for the first time in five home games against East foes. New York, meanwhile, had a nine-game win streak over the West snapped with Sunday?s 109-87 loss to the Lakers.

ap-b97f3eed11844e83a700cb2407dde584.jpg

Stoudemire had 23 points, although he missed 17 of 24 shots, and 10 rebounds. The 17 misses matched his season high when he made 11 of 28 shots Dec. 17 against Miami.

The Knicks, who lead the league with 107.6 points per game, were held below 90 for the second time. They shot a season-low 36.0 percent.

?We didn?t shoot the ball particularly well,? Stoudemire said. ?We?re a much better offensive team.?

491d0e5de9f7dd74dd876a14130f94f3-getty-103891718sd003_new_york_kni.jpg

The game was a physical contest that featured two near-fights. The Lakers had four technical fouls and center Andrew Bynum(notes) was ejected.

?Guys got a little chippy out there, but it?s fun to play like that sometimes,? Knicks rookie guard Landry Fields(notes) said.

ap-bae1bdf5af504d8887265222661269ac.jpg

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Is that true about Amare? His meat looked like a small serving in that espn pic. I zoomed in and studied it and I came to the conclusion that he wasnt tuckin, its just not that big. But judging by how he plays he must have really big balls

*edit*

n/h

iSaYughh

Starter
Is that true about Amare? His meat looked like a small serving in that espn pic. I zoomed in and studied it and I came to the conclusion that he wasnt tuckin, its just not that big. But judging by how he plays he must have really big balls

*edit*

n/h

:teeth:mad: small serving,

But ya, Amare was a natural fit to enter the Jewish tribe.

Crazy, another healthy dose of win. Making my vote for you as KO top game thread genius look good. :beer:

The lines you bolded are so good. So good I almost wouldn't bold them so your pearls don't get cast to unworthy swine incapable of reading and appreciating. :teeth:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Amazing thread Crazy, this is most definetely a winnable game. Blazers actually play better without Roy ever since he's had that unfortunate knee injury. Wes Matthews has been hot of late.

But STAT is gonna show us why he's better than Jesus lol.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:teeth:mad: small serving,

But ya, Amare was a natural fit to enter the Jewish tribe.

Crazy, another healthy dose of win. Making my vote for you as KO top game thread genius look good. :beer:

The lines you bolded are so good. So good I almost wouldn't bold them so your pearls don't get cast to unworthy swine incapable of reading and appreciating. :teeth:

Thank you, squire.

KingCharles34

All Star
damn camby is sh*ttin on us

Hes always been one of my favorites but not when he plays us. Last time he did alotta little things in the 4th to help Portland get the win. If it wasnt rebounds or blocks it was deflections. He still at his age now doesnt really have any major weaknesses. He can hit an open shot, bring the ball up the court, defend, pass, rebound....and i dont think hes ever been an all star
icon13.gif

iSaYughh

Starter
damn camby is sh*ttin on us

Hes always been one of my favorites but not when he plays us. Last time he did alotta little things in the 4th to help Portland get the win. If it wasnt rebounds or blocks it was deflections. He still at his age now doesnt really have any major weaknesses. He can hit an open shot, bring the ball up the court, defend, pass, rebound....and i dont think hes ever been an all star
icon13.gif

****ing amazing we let him go, eh?:barf: Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years. Almost as bad as not pickin Bynum and Rondo (tho Rondo can get inserted into an elephant's ass and compare the taste to Garknee and Rupaul's at this point.)

Got this game brewing on my new 63''. Turiaf's beard really IS Zeus-like.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
****ing amazing we let him go, eh?:barf: Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years.

He hadn't played for so long, though. He was my favourite player. One of a myriad of painful trades. He's still awesome.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Horrible end to the first.

Good to see L.A is in trouble.

So glad we didn't trade for Rudy but he's playing well.

Are we ever gonna run an iso for Landry?

What's happened to the P&R?

Nice to see Walker back in the rotation.

If Przybilla's on the floor, IT'S TIME TO FREE RANDOLPH!

Enjoying the perimeter defense.

I love Raymond.

KingCharles34

All Star
****ing amazing we let him go, eh?:barf: Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years. Almost as bad as not pickin Bynum and Rondo (tho Rondo can get inserted into an elephant's ass and compare the taste to Garknee and Rupaul's at this point.)

damn 63"?? Nice, that must be incredible

Hes so talented, his offense has sorta fallen off but he finally had alotta good healthy years. Hes still very sharp on defense, you dont see him get posterized that often. Hes got great reflexes, hes not far at all from being the player he was in his prime. He can even still get off the ground. I wish the Blazers didnt give him that extension...if it wasnt for that and greg olden being injured all the time he would probably be back with the knicks and he would be a great starter for this team. He might not be a great scorer but hes still a smart offensive player.

iSaYughh

Starter
Horrible end to the first.

Good to see L.A is in trouble.

So glad we didn't trade for Rudy but he's playing well.

Are we ever gonna run an iso for Landry?

What's happened to the P&R?

Nice to see Walker back in the rotation.

If Przybilla's on the floor, IT'S TIME TO FREE RANDOLPH!

Enjoying the perimeter defense.

I love Raymond.

Walker has been playing well. Better control. When he was getting burn earlier in year he was wild to the pt he wrecked entire game flow and mucked up other pp.'s play. Chandler's especially.

Walker is William's like though. Legit 1st round talent, still young, but early career setback. I hope we re-sign him to a 2yr deal.

I'm very in agreement w what (I assume) to be D'ants reasoning for having AR superglued to wood. But it's time we play him:

The reward is obvious. The risk lessened bc if it's same ol same ol we can most comfortably explore a trade for a 1st pick in full force as deadline looms.

We then either have a newfound 1st ipso facto, or the building block for a powermove -- Mayo, Iggy, eg, who would be well within our clutches. Or we have necessary newfound information to either keepy AR and look to pick up the 2011 option for him, or the aforesaid wheeling n dealing with him.

iSaYughh

Starter
Beautiful electric pass from Raymondo to STAT, to then lead the trifecta with a simple but crisp pass to Fields in DavidLee-esque vulture position underneath the rim.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
These refs are straight cunts! WTF is going on this season? Inconsistent throughout, too permissive on one play, too strict on another, calling travel after travel but leaving out some heavy contact on STAT's penetration... Are they meddling? Are they playing God because they have a whistle and don't like Amar'e's back chat.

**** off!

iSaYughh

Starter
damn 63"?? Nice, that must be incredible

Hes so talented, his offense has sorta fallen off but he finally had alotta good healthy years. Hes still very sharp on defense, you dont see him get posterized that often. Hes got great reflexes, hes not far at all from being the player he was in his prime. He can even still get off the ground. I wish the Blazers didnt give him that extension...if it wasnt for that and greg olden being injured all the time he would probably be back with the knicks and he would be a great starter for this team. He might not be a great scorer but hes still a smart offensive player.

It's unreal, man. Gamechanger for my sports life. Cant wait to watch some fights, and play some FightNight.

Ya, Camby is a stud. He shined through his 30's. Even now, he can play it to the bone.

His offense is efficient enough, too, IMO. And he's not slow or uncoordinated to where he holds back an entire offense.

I could still envision him swatting fools down, snatching boards, and posterizing fools for he. He and STAT would be look good together (no homo)