Stop making repetitive threads.

metrocard

Legend
It clutters the forum, its unnecessary and just not organized at all.

Mods, can we mod all these Carmelo threads and trade rumor threads into one?

Thanks.

I am guilty of this and i apologize but there so much news coming out daily and cluttering them into one forum will make it very unorganized and messy,when 2010 free agency happened no one cared because lebron and dwyane wade may come to new york,now melo is potentially coming to the big apple and fans get excited,its human nature to be happy for potentially great things.

la2ny

Starter
He just doesn't enjoy all the Melo speculation. Dont blame yourself malik it's a million rumor and sources and argument threads on here. It'll happen during the summer also, probably this upcoming trade deadline too.

Kiyaman

Legend
Shutup metro,this is a forum and the members can make any threads they want if they fall into the rules of the forum.

Metro made a helluva great point. The clutter of threads in so many Knick forums on the "Carmelo-Fiasco" has been coming from visitors and new members. It's been spoken about by old members in several Knick Forums in November/December. Alot of Denver-Fans has been posting crazy Melo threads in Knick forums.
u also have alot of poor sports-writers writing all types of crazy-twist rumors on this Carmelo fiasco in the last 4 months that realgm had slowed down on all the fake Melo rumors.

A couple of Knick-Forums (Scout.com) has only one Carmelo Anthony thread, where all the Melo-Fans hang-out to share their "Fantasy Team theory" of a lineup of Amare & Melo.

metrocard

Legend
Metro made a helluva great point. The clutter of threads in so many Knick forums on the "Carmelo-Fiasco" has been coming from visitors and new members. It's been spoken about by old members in several Knick Forums in November/December. Alot of Denver-Fans has been posting crazy Melo threads in Knick forums.
u also have alot of poor sports-writers writing all types of crazy-twist rumors on this Carmelo fiasco in the last 4 months that realgm had slowed down on all the fake Melo rumors.

A couple of Knick-Forums (Scout.com) has only one Carmelo Anthony thread, where all the Melo-Fans hang-out to share their "Fantasy Team theory" of a lineup of Amare & Melo.

Co - sign...we need more organization and less clutters on these forums.

Lately the forum has been deprived of quality posters like us...so its hard to read a forum cluttered with bad post.

moneyg

Starter
Co - sign...we need more organization and less clutters on these forums.

Lately the forum has been deprived of quality posters like us...so its hard to read a forum cluttered with bad post.

u should take ur own advice and stop making so many threads about ur love for the cock...hypocrite

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
theres 5 melo threads on the front page.. With several different discussions about the situation.. Id rather read the 5 threads then sit all day reading one jam packed thread like im readin a book..Some poeple dont have time to scroll 20 pages of posts with different Melo articles sorry bruh

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It's very hard to follow a topic if it's split on several threads, folks, just stick to one if you want to help. I've merged the melo and the goggles threads and will be looking for others too.

metrocard

Legend
It's very hard to follow a topic if it's split on several threads, folks, just stick to one if you want to help. I've merged the melo and the goggles threads and will be looking for others too.

Thanks boss.

u should take ur own advice and stop making so many threads about ur love for the cock...hypocrite

Right....you're obviously butthurt from whatever I said to you.
Get over it.

theres 5 melo threads on the front page.. With several different discussions about the situation.. Id rather read the 5 threads then sit all day reading one jam packed thread like im readin a book..Some poeple dont have time to scroll 20 pages of posts with different Melo articles sorry bruh

No, fool.
Too many threads = too many traffic.
No one wants that shit.

and you're a regular poster here, you been spending twice as much time on here as I do now...so stop fronting like you don't got time. Go work on your footwork, son.