Knicks V Suns - Mon Jan 17 - The Torment Continues

knicksin60

Starter
Typical D'antoni Knicks, They could only beat teams when their shots are falling in and their opponents are having bad shooting nights.

They beat the Spurs, Bulls, Thunder and Blazers but play like absolute garbage against the T'wolves, Kings, Cavs and Suns.

I really am getting sick of this coach.

The Knicks will be lucky to get in as an 8th seed because they really are starting to fall from grace.

la2ny

Starter
Damn had a hangover an missed the game. Judging from the replies I didn't miss anything but a headache.

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Our inability to create stops is the reason we lost this game. We had no defense what so ever. In order for this system to work we have to be able to continuously outscore the opponent. Once you fall behind and your shots aren't falling you HAVE TO PLAY DEFENSE in order to catch up.

iSaYughh

Starter
Emotional people say stupid things.

Phoenix were lucky tonight. You saw it happen.

Tough loss.

Ya, shit happens. A bunch of their has-beens and hot n cold player who have been playing pretty well had season-best type nights. And if Felton doesn't lay enough bricks to build a house; or The Clutch Cock got more love, we likely still win.

Backup PG, backup big who can rebound, Melo, and keeping Gallo. All we really need and need to do.

The pg and big are ripe to come by the start of next season. As is Melo.

petescud

Starter
ON a side note. At least we weren't the only decent team to lose to a sub .500 team today. Utah lost to Washington. Yay, we aren't the only LOSERS

mafra

Legend
Brutal loss What's the excuse now? Our 5th game in 10 days? Somebody needs to explain tto me why we didnt keep feeding Amar'e and let him score 50. To sit there and not go to him for the first 7 minutes of the 4th... was that coach, selfish play or good defense?

PHO putting 129 on us in MSG worse than what we did to them out West; and to be dominated by a bunch of geezers (Nash, Carter, Hill).

Coach acts like we play in a under-6'10' league.

Felton banged up. He killed us today. Chandler was a ghost in the 2nd half. Did he go meet his dealer or something?

lost 3 in a row now, 4 out of 5, and now are 8-10 since the tough part of schedule kicked in. NYK will be LUCKY to go 1-2 on this upcoming trip to HOU, SA, OKC... which means AT BEAST NYK will manage 9-12 record in the character-testing run of 21; and that equals FAILURE.

mafra

Legend
Our inability to create stops is the reason we lost this game. We had no defense what so ever. In order for this system to work we have to be able to continuously outscore the opponent. Once you fall behind and your shots aren't falling you HAVE TO PLAY DEFENSE in order to catch up.

We were down 4 with 56 seconds to play, and Felton fouls Nash? WOW. Just play defense and get a stop... OH WAIT, the last stop they got was with around 7 minutes left.

After GALLO tied it, PHO responds and then Felton turnover... Killer.

Knicks are a 42 win team. We just need to accpet that, and know we are a 42-45 win team (6th/7th seed) and first round loss. Here's to seeing growth for next year. A real waste of a great season from Amar'e though.

la2ny

Starter
lmao. Dudes real broken up about this.

You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Some bad defensive sequences. And the wrong people were getting the ball. Late in the game, PHO went to their top gun: Nash. Knicks should be going to STAT.

And we can't Lopez do that to us. Just ain't right.

skisloper

Starter
Brutal loss What's the excuse now? Our 5th game in 10 days? Somebody needs to explain tto me why we didnt keep feeding Amar'e and let him score 50. To sit there and not go to him for the first 7 minutes of the 4th... was that coach, selfish play or good defense?

PHO putting 129 on us in MSG worse than what we did to them out West; and to be dominated by a bunch of geezers (Nash, Carter, Hill).

Coach acts like we play in a under-6'10' league.

Felton banged up. He killed us today. Chandler was a ghost in the 2nd half. Did he go meet his dealer or something?

lost 3 in a row now, 4 out of 5, and now are 8-10 since the tough part of schedule kicked in. NYK will be LUCKY to go 1-2 on this upcoming trip to HOU, SA, OKC... which means AT BEAST NYK will manage 9-12 record in the character-testing run of 21; and that equals FAILURE.

Despite the many of you have made of Chandler versus Gallo,,,,,,
For reasons including what Chandler will demand in $$ next year I would get rid of him way before Gallo,,,,,,

I guy like chandler can vanish ...

when he is hot his mellow demeanor does not matter but when the guy is sucking that demeanor only makes him weaker.....perfectly said like a ghost....

We dont need Gallo......how foolish

nyk_nyk

All Star
Despite the many of you have made of Chandler versus Gallo,,,,,,
For reasons including what Chandler will demand in $$ next year I would get rid of him way before Gallo,,,,,,

I guy like chandler can vanish ...

when he is hot his mellow demeanor does not matter but when the guy is sucking that demeanor only makes him weaker.....perfectly said like a ghost....

We dont need Gallo......how foolish

We don't need Gallo or Chandler......we NEED Melo. If we're going to be an offense first team, then why not get arguably the best scorer out there?

skisloper

Starter
We don't need Gallo or Chandler......we NEED Melo. If we're going to be an offense first team, then why not get arguably the best scorer out there?

Make no mistake....I would trade a first rounder, 2nd rounder, Gallo and Chandler and throw in douglas for Carmelo...

I dont want to break up the team
BUT
Its like Stat for Lee.....we become a winning team.
Add Carmelo and we in the mix with top teams in the East. Still need a bigman.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
lmao. Dudes real broken up about this.

You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day.

^^
Lol, nice Friday quote from pops..

Yea, we obviously could have played better. We were just out-SSOL'd this afternoon.