This team misses Danilo.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Nobody else in double figures 'cept STAT against the Queens..

Chandler played liked a dog (4-14),Felton struggled (2-15) and Williams was 0-6, including 0-3 from 3pt territory. Sh*tty.

We could have really used Gallo. We need his energy, shooting and ball movement.

Williams and my dude Billy "the kid" have done an admirable job, but WE NEED Gallo back ASAP. Hopefully he'll play Monday.

Hurry back G!:gony:

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
We can only hope.

Ironically, Gallo's injury showed his use, more than expendability.

While not actually at Wilson's level of play and maturity, he still is 2nd to STAT in getting in opposing teams' heads and game plans and commanding game-altering respect/fear, IMO.

Williams is a great 6th. Walker is so shaky but I really like the guy. He came on strong for us and made us watchable end of last season, and he's heating up again.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'd like to see Gallo come off the bench. I want Turiaf in the starting line-up with STAT. He'll get his minutes still.

Gallo need to consistently drive.

KBlack25

Starter
Gallo provides another body that can shoot, get to the basket and get to the FT line when nobody else last night seemed to be able to do any of those three. Nobody could hit anything, maybe if we had Gallo, just another person that COULD get hot.

skisloper

Starter
Of course Gallo is missed. After the first game without gallo u had all the Gallohaters comes out...

We are all aware of what he does do...but do not let that fog your eyes to what he does do.

I hope he is back in the starting line-up Monday.

moneyg

Starter
everybody had a bad game.. if gallo played he probably would of stunk up the joint too.

simple fact is that we went 3-2 over some pretty tough team the last 5 games.. came home from our 4 game west swing...

and let our guard down.. it was a fluke

not sure if gallo would of made a difference..

he should come off the bench when he returns

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
I'm asking if it's really better for him to stay in New york.
I know NY is the "mecca" of the basket, the perfect place for a 22 years old guy from Italy with a lot of skills and potential for his career.
But the real question is: Is really "the good thing" to play where a lot of people hate him and not mainly for basketball reasons ?
Anti-Gallo position is really stupid and I wouldn't expected this kind of stuff from knicks fan. I'm really disaipponted.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
interesting question..

I'm asking if it's really better for him to stay in New york.
I know NY is the "mecca" of the basket, the perfect place for a 22 years old guy from Italy with a lot of skills and potential for his career.
But the real question is: Is really "the good thing" to play where a lot of people hate him and not mainly for basketball reasons ?
Anti-Gallo position is really stupid and I wouldn't expected this kind of stuff from knicks fan. I'm really disaipponted.

There's a lot of win in this post. The hate is there and it is palpable. I like the question you raise.

People call him soft because he needs to get stronger, but his heart is very big. He's tough that way. The physical strength will come. So will the consistency.

My answer: Let Gallo pay his dues now. Let them doubt his game and validity as a # 6 pick in the draft. Hopefully he'll prove all of the haterz wrong in the long run.

I also think it's silly for people to dislike him when he's shown he bleeds true Blue and Orange. This team, NYC, it's in his heart and I think he embodies that gritty spirit and toughness of the city. He fits @ MSG. :peace:

There's a lot of win in this post. The hate is there and it is palpable. I like the question you raise.

People call him soft because he needs to get stronger, but his heart is very big. He's tough that way. The physical strength will come. So will the consistency.

My answer: Let Gallo pay his dues now. Let them doubt his game and validity as a # 6 pick in the draft. Hopefully he'll prove all of the haterz wrong in the long run.

I also think it's silly for people to dislike him when he's shown he bleeds true Blue and Orange. This team, NYC, it's in his heart and I think he embodies that gritty spirit and toughness of the city. He fits @ MSG. :peace:

:beer::agreed: +1

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
We miss ou health more then we miss Gallo. Amar'e, Felton and Douglas are all playing hurt and their play has suffered for it. Gallo would be nice to have back, but the way I see it he is not that impactful as Shawne Williams and Bill Walker have been decent in a pinch.

As for our up and down play, Injuries and some poor play on the part of my boy Wilson have factored in. As someone already mentioned on the anti Gallo thread, we are n better or no worse without him. That is not a slight at him but rather a credit to this team's depth when it comes to shooters off the bench.

You Pro Gallo guys have no real evidence to substantiate the claim that Gallo's absence is having a major impact, where I can point Shawne Williams 7/8 from three and Bill Walker's 25 on 8/11 t show you that his role can be temporarily replaced. Now imagine if Chandler, Felton or Amar'e were out, this team would be dreadful.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks vs Kings game showed the Knicks need a new headcoach asap.
There is no reason why Mozgov, AR, and Turiaf didnt see plenty of playingtime in that game. Our starters were playing slugishly throughout
the entire first half.
Recall.... Spurs coach Pop got tired of looking at his starters playing slugishly and took all his starters out the game, when there was still enough time in the game to make a run for the win.

What I do miss is both "Gallo & S.Williams" in the lineup together with
their peremeter punch.