Galinari to return tomorow against Suns

iSaYughh

Starter
Big game. All-around.

Still stand by my prediction he will finish w better numbers than last yr, and mimic Dirk's 2nd full NBA season (17ppg 6rb, 3pt%, passing).

jpz17

Starter
with a rotation like ours, we saw how we get crippled when someone is hurt. why? In my opinion our bench sucks, and D'Antoni is afraid to play horrible players. (Rautins for now suck... Mason... AR is really raw..) Where is our Boston Celtic-like bench? I think it'll come within time.. At least in order to do well in the playoffs, you need a solid bench

mafra

Legend
with a rotation like ours, we saw how we get crippled when someone is hurt. why? In my opinion our bench sucks, and D'Antoni is afraid to play horrible players. (Rautins for now suck... Mason... AR is really raw..) Where is our Boston Celtic-like bench? I think it'll come within time.. At least in order to do well in the playoffs, you need a solid bench

Exactly. This is why you get Carmelo at all costs.

Even if you're left with nothing but Felton-Chandler-Melo-Stoudemire.

Turiaf, Walker, Douglas, Williams & Mozgov is enough depth for this year. Knicks will find a way to fill out the roster in the summer. You'll get vets to come aboard. Dantoni only plays 7-8 guys anyway.