Knicks @ Houston Wed Jan 19

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
He was number 22 on the Knicks, but it makes sense since u have only been a fan since 92. Respect your elders.
image.php

Lolz .......... too funny.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Amare Stoudemire is a Fraud Thread and now this..........Cmon man. Step your knowledge game up boi. Lulz!

I was typing fast relax. I knew someone was retired number 15 from that championship team. I never watched them I still stand to say it's disrespectful to put someone in a Knicks' retired jersey.

Kiyaman

Legend
However Azzy is Trash so is Turiaf, Turiaf is over rated on this board he isn't a great one on one defender he however gets great blocks also he can't play more than 20-25 mins and is constantly injured. Azzy career is done before it ever really got started he was suppose to be back in December but he still needs more time. They are both useless to us. Also Randolph is trash he will be out the league in 2 years unless traded to a small market team. So tell me how these guys contribute to us. They don't the only one who does is Turiaf if he's available to play.

If you can't contribute your TRASH plain and simple.

If the Knicks had a real NBA headcoach in June, we wouldve got Amare much cheaper by offering 5 years guarantee, resign Lee at $10.5M, resign Earl Barron $1M, signed Felton & Salmon, or Brewer.
The Knicks had more than a million$$$ reasons to FIRE Dantoni at the end of last season to go after Tom Thibodeau or Byron Scott.

Kiyaman

Legend
none of the Knicks commentators are mentioning the subject of the Knicks
coaching-staff will have to make some quick adjustment to the system after
the 4th straight game loss.
They all are speaking blah blah blah garbage.
:barf:

la2ny

Starter
I know its just some be complaining we need to be patient an wait to develop and we don't need to worry about being good now then they turn around and say f*uck everybody not named Stat-Felton-Fields lol

Wargames

Starter
ok flames aside I do think we should have played Turiaf more simply because it would of been our two legit Bigs vs the Two legit bigs that the rockets kept on the floor all night. Then Chandler and Gallo could take turns at SF for the game. This would of been great tonight since Chandler and Gallo seem to be playing well in streaks lately. Instead Chandler was playing for excessive minutes considering his output.

Would we win if we did this I don't know but I do know the Rockets seem to have had a healthy fear of going in the paint with both Amare and Turiaf in there. I mean Amare and Turiaf shot blocking is our major strength defensively. So why didn't they play them together for most of the night. Especially against a team that kept two of their bigger players in the whole game??

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I think we're not playing disciplined ball. We're moving away from the organized, controlled style we were playing with, early on.