Knicks V Jizards - A Must Win - Must be an unwavering Knick fan to view thread.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Before you do anything, check this. Then you may continue on.

Oh yes. You know how I'm feelin'. I'm feelin' RIGID. Can you maintain your rigidness in the throes of a slump? Are you an emotional featherweight? Will you waiver? I, shall not!.

This one goes out to the whiners. Stay true. Stay Orange and Blue

3Deights-gameapp-large.jpg

dylb20710n55.jpg

For inspirado that could give you a semi, press play NOW

We are on the cusp of battle with an EC foe. A foe we can languish with defeat, and reinstate pride in to our orange and blue hearts. Damn the faithless! Reignite yourselves with fire and lust!

They dare step on to our floor? The insolence!

Prepare Yourselves For A Battle Of Faith

Tonight, We Break The Wizard's Staff

sa3.jpg

Oh shit me! New Yorkers!

knicks.gif
wizards-logo.jpg

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the fight may be, for with victory the torment of the last month will be cast down. Put aside your gripes Knicksonline and collectively exert an invigorating effect upon this game of games.

VICTORY!

VICTORY!

VICTORY!

accept, accredit, admit, affirm, attach weight to, be certain of, be convinced of, be credulous, be of the opinion, conceive, conclude, consider, count on, credit, deem, fall for, give credence to, have, have faith in , have no doubt, hold, keep the faith, lap up, place confidence in, posit, postulate, presume true, presuppose, reckon on, regard, rest assured, suppose, swallow*, swear by, take as gospel, take at one's word, take for granted, take it, think, trust, understand

JUST ****ING BELIEVE IT!

WE ARE THE

NEW YORK KNICKS

09b85f2cd9.gif

N
Y
K

09b85f2cd9.gif

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg

AND WE HAVE COME FOR WHAT IS OURS.

large.jpg

dylb20710n55.jpg

ANIwhiteLightning.gif
AND NOW, MOISTEN YOUR LOINS KO.COM, AS I INTRODUCE YOUR EMISSARIES OF WRATH!
ANIwhiteLightning.gif

PLAYERPROFILES12a.jpg
STAT
ANIskullBonesC.gif
Lord Raymond
ANIskullBonesC.gif
PLAYERPROFILES5a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES2a.jpg
The Thrill
ANIskullBonesC.gif
The Neophyte
ANIskullBonesC.gif
PLAYERPROFILES6a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES13a.jpg
The Beard Of Zeus
ANIskullBonesC.gif
TD23
ANIskullBonesC.gif
PLAYERPROFILES4a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES15a.jpg
The Regenerate One
ANIskullBonesC.gif
Sky Walker
ANIskullBonesC.gif
PLAYERPROFILES14a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES7a.jpg
Cockus Majorus In Your Anusus
ANIskullBonesC.gif

The Elixir Of Knick Resurgence

CONFIDENCE WITHIN

self_confidence.jpeg

Self-confidence does not necessarily imply 'self-belief' or a belief in one's ability to succeed. For instance, one may be inept at a particular sport or activity, but remain 'confident' in one's demeanor, simply because one does not place a great deal of emphasis on the outcome of the activity. The key element to self-confidence is, therefore, an acceptance of the myriad consequences of a particular situation, whether they are good or bad. When one does not dwell on negative consequences one can be more 'self-confident' because one is worrying far less about failure or (more accurately) the disapproval of others following potential failure. One is then more likely to focus on the actual situation which means that enjoyment and success in that situation is also more probable. If there is any 'self-belief' component it is simply a belief in other`s ability to tolerate whatever outcome may arise; a certainty that one will cope irrespective of what happens. Belief in one's abilities to perform an activity comes through successful experience and may add to, or consolidate, a general sense of self-confidence.

I'M A BELIEVER

Crazy8s' Music Vid Of Choice

Kurtis-Blow-The-Breaks.jpg

It's timelessness is irrepressible! Allow Kurtis to funk you in the ass as you read the next section.

knickball_ani.gif

NYKnicksBeat%2Bbanner%2B2010.jpg

dylb20710n55.jpg
Knick In The Spotlight - The Enigmatic, The Enchanting, Beard Of Zeus - Ronny Turiaf.

Turiaf_Ronny_gsw_080926.jpg

Turiaf spent most of his childhood in Martinique, losing his virginity to the entire bikini bus crew (all aged 20-30 with epic baps) named Le Virgin a la anal la s?cky s?cky sluts 'ello bus. Martinique is a French overseas department in the Caribbean Sea. Following the advice from his father, Turiaf moved to Paris in 1998, at the age of 15, to attend the National Institute of Physical Education (Insep), a school that combines rigorous secondary education with elite-level athletic training.

In 1999, he made the French Under-18 national team, and in 2000, he helped lead the team to the European title with future NBA stars Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, and Micka?l Pi?trus. Ronny, not surprisingly, has by far the biggest meat rocket out of the 4.

p1_turiaf_all.jpg

In 2001, Turiaf left France after accepting an offer to attend Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington, where he played for four years. In his last three years at Gonzaga, he was named First Team All-WCC. Additionally, in his senior year (2004?2005), he was named as the conference's Player of the Year. He ended his college career as the fourth all-time leader in scoring and rebounding in school history, with 1,723 points and 859 rebounds, respectively. He averaged 13.6 points and 6.8 rebounds per game through his college years at Gonzaga, but led the WCC averaging 15.9 points, 9.5 rebounds, and 1.9 blocks per game as a senior. He graduated from Gonzaga with a degree in sports management and communication.

Ronny Turiaf was the 37th overall pick in the 2005 NBA Draft to the Los Angeles Lakers, signing a two-year, $1 million contract. After a physical exam conducted by the Lakers just four weeks after the draft, team doctor, John Moe, found an enlarged aortic root in Turiaf's heart. After multiple examinations by other physicians, the Lakers decided that the problem, which was cleared by doctors in both France and the NBA's pre-Draft camp, was serious enough to require surgery. The Lakers were forced to void Turiaf's contract but retained his rights in case he was cleared to play again after the surgery.

turiaf.jpg

In addition, the team paid for all the expenses from the surgery. Turiaf underwent the six-hour open-heart surgery on July 26, 2005. His expected recovery time was between six and twelve months.
As part of his rehabilitation, Turiaf signed with the Continental Basketball Association's Yakama Sun Kings, a team that drafted him with their 36th pick in the 2005 CBA draft. He played 9 games with the Sun Kings, averaging 13 points and 6.3 rebounds per game. Turiaf recovered from his surgery quicker than expected and was therefore re-signed with the Lakers on January 17, 2006, less than six months after his surgery. In order to make room on the team's 15-man roster, the Lakers waived guard Laron Profit after his season-ending injury.

ronny-turiaf.jpg

EXCERPTS FROM A BOOK ALL ABOUT COCK

cover-69865_0x410.jpg

The most important 300 seconds of my life have just begun.

A few weeks before, I had decided to play in the United States, to live a new and different experience. I thought about staying in Italy or playing somewhere in Europe, but finally I made up my mind. No matter the pick, I would cross the ocean to live the excitement of a new experience.
Still, I didn?t know where I would play. Not a small detail . . .
Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley and O.J. Mayo were selected 1, 2 and 3, as expected. With the fifth pick, the Timberwolves just selected Kevin Love, from UCLA. Now it was the Knicks? turn. I should know they?re going to call me. But I?m still on the roller coaster.

My whole 20 years of life ? 15 of them dedicated to basketball ? pass through my mind in that moment, mixed with a glimpse of what it will be. ESPN, the network broadcasting the draft, says the Knicks could need a point guard, either Jerryd Bayless or D.J. Augustin. They like Joe Alexander, too, so they may take him. Once again, I know it?s my turn. But these five minutes last an eternity.

danilo_gallinari_ap.jpg

My name is Danilo ?Gallo? Gallinari, and I was born in Sant?Angelo Lodigiano on 8-8-88. So if you miss the birthday wishes, don?t try to say you forgot. I?m not gonna buy that.
I?m a Lion, and they say Lions have personality and strength. I think it reflects who I am, even if I?m not a big believer in Zodiac. I?m too rational for that.

I have a brother, named Federico which means 'square turd', who is 13, nine years younger than me. He?s an integral part of my life, as much as my father and mother.

During one of his visits to New York, I brought him to our practice facility in Westchester. Inside, there is a players? lounge, complete with a pool table and other stuff to entertain us players.

Nate Robinson, out of kindness, asked Federico if he wanted to shoot some pool, with the idea of not humiliating him too much. ?Fede? beat him easily, leaving Nate incredulous. Nate knew where my brother takes his competitive spirit from. He takes it right out of my anus twice a week at dawn.

afzal_knicks.jpg

Do your bit as a supporter and stop complaining. Back your boys.​

iJoe

Rotation player
Eddy Curry looks like he wants to eat Turiaf and Felton in the first video :teeth:

Jizards are high off a win against the Celts so should be fun.

As usual, awesome game thread. :gony:

CoolClyde

Trailerhead vs Kurtis Blow

Funny as f*ck thread, I like Trailerhead, great name, great song!

after last night's J-E-T-S season-ender, and 6 straight Knick losses,
i just can't take losing anymore! I gotta believe!

If there is any 'self-belief' component it is simply a belief in other`s ability to tolerate whatever outcome may arise; a certainty that one will cope irrespective of what happens. Belief in one's abilities to perform an activity comes through successful experience and may add to, or consolidate, a general sense of self-confidence.

As the clitoris says to Stan in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut,
"chicks love confidence"
knicks_hothots.jpg

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::boohoo:

jpz17

Starter
Eddy Curry looks like he wants to eat Turiaf and Felton in the first video :teeth:

Jizards are high off a win against the Celts so should be fun.

As usual, awesome game thread. :gony:
LOVE IT!!! amazing again

It would be ****ing embarrasing to give the Wizards their first win on the road.. That being said I'm going out on a limb that we snap our losing streak tonight lol. Not exactly a vegas bet but watever :lol:

Sage

Rotation player
Knicks will beat the Wiz by 8, STAT will get 36 points and Felt will hit some clutch shots. Apart from the second quarter, the scoring will be pretty even. At least according to the game I played on NBA2k11.

Oh.. and Gallo goes 1-8 from 3...

la2ny

Starter
damn my cpu screen is alll fukked either way lets go Knicks! dont let "long John Balls" school tonight.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
STAT's been working on those post moves, and that is exactly what we need from him offensively.

He's also rebounding better.

If Amar'e wants playoffs, he will find them on the glass.

Gallo has looked sharp of late.

Wilson still stuck in his own head - could say the same for Felton.

Fields exemplary as usual.

Feelin' good about this game.

Sage

Rotation player
Knicks must think other teams don't like shooting layups or something. :(

Couple of drives to the basket from STAT and Gallo on the last two possessions are encouraging though.