Knicks V Jizards - A Must Win - Must be an unwavering Knick fan to view thread.

KingofNy

Starter
This Knicks team is soooo frustrating. Amare just sat there and watched and easy rebound off of the Douglas missed 3. That's why we've been losing. :boohoo: We might as well not even play D.... Oh wait, we don't.

Kiyaman

Legend
Amare/ Chandler/and Fields lead the team in consistency

weedson back on track,
better than being back on crack.
:smokin:whew!:smokin:

Without Wilson Chandler offense/defense the Knicks wouldve lost this game.
Young/Booker/Shakur/Lewis/and Mcgee was eating us up inside....

Kelly Tripuka gots to get the hell out of New York with all this mumbo-jumbo
on Gallo Gallo Gallo. Gallo wasnt on the court when the Knicks came back
from being down by 7 points to take a 7 point lead early in the 4th qtr.
This type of silly promotion from Breen/Tripuka of Gallo Gallo Gallo after every
win, is not good for the other Knick-Players family & friends watching/listening
to the game. Where do these idiot announcers think Knick-players get the
majority of their positive influence from.....it damn sure isnt headcoach Damnphony

p0nder

Starter
if we lost this game i would have been a little more upset and worried. But i think that this will help the team get back on track. it's always good to see chandler play well.

mafra

Legend
if we lost this game i would have been a little more upset and worried. But i think that this will help the team get back on track. it's always good to see chandler play well.

It's becoming clear... In order for the Knicks to win they need 55 points or more from Felton-Stat and 40 points or more from Chandler-Gallo.

NYK cannot win when they struggle offensively.

Knicks might be catching MIA at a good time. Bosh is probably out Thursday, and Wade is a question mark. NY must find a way to win this game. Simple as that. If there's no Wade-Bosh, then it would be a terrible blow to lose to LJ.

BEAT THE HEAT and that 6-game losing streak is really behind us, and we can hope for another run. Knicks are 23-21. There are 11 games before the All-Star break. 8 home games + "road" game in NJ. The other "road game is in PHI. In essence, after FRI night in ATL Knickscome home for good until after All-Star weekend. They should be comfortable, well-rested and ready to roll.

MIA
@ATL
DET
DAL
@PHI
PHI
LAC
LAL
@NJ
ATL
MIL

Knicks should go MINIMUM 7-4. That would be PAR. I want more though. They failed their 21 game rough pathc going 8-13. NOw would be a good time to ATONE.

7-4 sends them into the All-Star break with a 30-25 record.

It all starts and ends with DEFENDING the home floor. That means 2 things: Bring energy and have your bench play above themselves. Role players are supposed to elevate their games at home. We need that now.

MIA is rusted and banged up. We need effort and we need to shoot the ball. I hope we come out with that edge to stick it to MIA. Don't play in awe.

If there's no Wade-Bosh and the Knicks allow Lebron & Miller to score at will, it will be a bad sign.... And we could find ourselves under .500 All-Star weekend.