KnicksFanSince92 is a Fraud.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Im sorry guys but i had to do this. The stat is a fraud thread pisses me off everyday when i read it. Lets take a look at some of my mans posts this year.

First we got the
Fire Walsh and Dantoni = whopping 1 star thread.

Then during the winstreak my man gets excited in his pants and throws up this thread.
CAn Dantoni get credit??? = Finally giving D'ant some credit but still confused. 1 star
Doesnt he want D'ant fired????????

Then comes the Stat is a Fraud thread = Roasted. 1 star

Next he wants to throw Rautins under the bus which is ok i guess with the ROTTEns is a FRAUD thread. But what confuses me is a couple of weeks later he makes the Can rautins get some minutes? thread. = 1 star ?????????

Then we start losing so he dont want to give D'ant no more credit n throws this thread in there. Fire Damntoni Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 1 star.

After all the losing recently he throws up this thread on are rook.
Have You Seen Fields???? = 1 star. SMH

Whats wit dude?

I Gave Dantoni Some Credit Because Credit Was Do. I Have Nothing Against Him I Just Think Mike Woodson Or Scot Skiles Would Fit

Rautins Was A Fraud Until I Saw Him In Garbage Minutes In The Blowout To Phoenix And Felton Was Looking Worn Out So I Figured Why Not Relieve Felton.

And What Have You Contributed? Nothing Gtfo Fraud

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Ty for puttin on blast the most reactionary, no-nothing fan on KO.com

Can we get a Red is Fraud thread next pls? :lol:

Ty for puttin on blast the most reactionary, no-nothing fan on KO.com

Can we get a Red is Fraud thread next pls? :lol:

ALL THIS COMING FROM THE BIGGEST DICK RIDER ON KO.COM RONO YOU ARE A HERB PLAY YOUR POSITION. YOU DICK RIDE METRO THEN ATTACK HIM YOU DICK RIDE RED THEN ATTACK HIM. DAMN WHO ELSE DICK IS LEFT WTN , TRILLON, JIMCHIEF? IDK

NEARLY 1K POST IN LESS THAN A YEAR YOUR A LONELY MAN

HOW DO YOU HAVE A WIFE AND KID YET SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON KO.COM?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
ALL THIS COMING FROM THE BIGGEST DICK RIDER ON KO.COM RONO YOU ARE A HERB PLAY YOUR POSITION. YOU DICK RIDE METRO THEN ATTACK HIM YOU DICK RIDE RED THEN ATTACK HIM. DAMN WHO ELSE DICK IS LEFT WTN , TRILLON, JIMCHIEF? IDK

NEARLY 1K POST IN LESS THAN A YEAR YOUR A LONELY MAN

HOW DO YOU HAVE A WIFE AND KID YET SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON KO.COM?

Why r u worried about the time I spend w my wife?? Thas my personal business. You just mad and you come off as such..

I'm a passionate knick fan thas all you need to know.

The thing I have a problem w is dumb comments and ego inspite of said dumbness. It might come off as so-called dick riding but it's really just a healthy dis-like for people who talk nonsense and think highly of themselves.

If and when any of these posters, including you, spits some piece of basketball-ignorance you may just here from me. :smokin:

Last edited:
Why r u worried about the time I spend w my wife?? Thas my personal business. You just mad and you come off as such..

I'm a passionate knick fan thas all you need to know.

The thing I have a problem w is dumb comments and ego inspite of said dumbness. It might come off as so-called dick riding but it's really just a healthy dis-like for people who talk nonsense and think highly of themselves.

If and when any of these posters, including you, spits some piece of basketball-ignorance you might just here from me. :smokin:

THAT'S RIGHT YOU A HERB, YOU JUST ATTACK POSTERS FROM THE SIDE WHEN THEY ARE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN YOU BACK OUT.

THAT'S WHY METRO ETHERED YOU AND JIMCHIEF PISSED ON YOUR CORPSE AND I'M HERE TO SHIT ON YOUR FUNERAL

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
THAT'S RIGHT YOU A HERB, YOU JUST ATTACK POSTERS FROM THE SIDE WHEN THEY ARE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN YOU BACK OUT.

THAT'S WHY METRO ETHERED YOU AND JIMCHIEF PISSED ON YOUR CORPSE AND I'M HERE TO SHIT ON YOUR FUNERAL

Oh that's how you saw the thumping I gave Metro (twice), and I don't even remember arguing w JimkChief......... Oh yeah... we had a friendly, lengthy, intelligent discussion in one of the first threads I started. <<<< Coming from the guy that pines for D. Lee, calls Stat a fraud, and inspires Metro to start a Melo is a Fraud thread lol, smh, it's not surprising you'd get it wrong.Your perception is extremely flawed sir. You shouldn't trust it..

You have no credibility.

You should stop typing.

Your just embarrassing yourself.

Oh that's how you saw the thumping I gave Metro (twice), and I don't even remember arguing w JimkChief......... Oh yeah... we had a friendly, lengthy, intelligent discussion in one of the first threads I started. <<<< Coming from the guy that pines for D. Lee, calls Stat a fraud, and inspires Metro to start a Melo is a Fraud thread lol, smh, it's not surprising you'd get it wrong.Your perception is extremely flawed sir. You shouldn't trust it..

You have no credibility.

You should stop typing.

Your just embarrassing yourself.

DAMN YOU ARE BLIND YOU POST LIKE 12 TIMES A DAY BUT NOTHING IS QUALITY I HAVE 5,000 VIEWS IN MY STAT IS A FRAUD THREAD BECAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND

YOU POST GENERIC TRILLION TYPE THREADS GTFO

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
DAMN YOU ARE BLIND YOU POST LIKE 12 TIMES A DAY BUT NOTHING IS QUALITY I HAVE 5,000 VIEWS IN MY STAT IS A FRAUD THREAD BECAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND

YOU POST GENERIC TRILLION TYPE THREADS GTFO

LOLZ!!!!! Damn dude. Your view soooooo distorted. There's just no other way to describe it. Unbelievable.

The ONLY reason your STAT is a FRAUD thread got so many posts is because it's completely and utterly ludicrous. It's like the car wreck that nobody can help but look at as they pass by. It's sad really:boohoo:.

And ty for the compliment as I consider Trillion to be one of the more intelligent, knowledgeable posters on the forum.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm getting bored now dude... bout ready to stop the childish bickering.

kno what im sprayin?

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I CALL U A TRILLION WANNABE AND YOU TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT SMH YOU ARE LAME

No i turned your retarded, negative comment into a positive rather than responding negatively AGAIN..

It's getting old.

But, I really do respect trill's views and alot of other posters. Real talk. It's just the laggards lol like you that irk me slightly. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
No i turned your retarded, negative comment into a positive rather than responding negatively AGAIN..

It's getting old.

But, I really do respect trill's views and alot of other posters. Real talk. It's just the laggards, lol, like you that irk me slightly. :thumbsup:

I GUESS TRILLION IS DONE WITH THAT TRANNY AND HAS A NEW BOY TOY

Cause he is mad and cant express himself intelligently so he must scream to let everyone know how emo and in a rage he is. OneStarSince92 is a joke and he knows it.
YOU **** TRANNYS BRO..
30793_126028794098666_100000746395956_172689_234908_n.jpg

EVIDENCE