Knicks will make the Play Offs C'mon Guys

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
so much negativity in here. We will make the play offs guys. The east got weaker while the top teams from last year just got deeper. Many play off contender teams like the cavs..charlotte..Toronto Raptors..Bucks.. aren't good this year. We will def get 6th seed and most likely face the bulls. I think MIami will be number 1-2 seed by end of season.

petescud

Starter
We will. People are just down cause we see the fatigue the players show every night. Dantoni needs to go to a 10 man rotation. Maybe even 11, and he won't

la2ny

Starter
Yeah it's the tiring of the players that has people worried, especially since Charlotte isn't playing as bad anymore and Philly been playing better so it's somewhat natural. Although I do believe we'll play Chi-town in the 1st round just like the old days. :peace:

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
Yeah this beating up on that small rotation is justified. D'an really needs to think that over ... especially on the back to back games like tomorrow against the Heat and then Friday against the Hawks. I need these guys fresh for my first look at the boys live here in the A-T-L. We got a lot of Knick fans that will be filling up Phillips Arena come Friday!..... Can't wait!