Chandler Doesn't Want to leave NY

Hayato

Benchwarmer
All of you are focusing on losing Chandler (a guy who's coming off the bench for us, at that) yet you fail to focus on the addition of Carmelo Anthony (if, of course, Chandler leaves)

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Again, we should get Chandler back if we can do it at the right price and if it means we don't have to sacrifice anything.

Look, I like Wilson Chandler, but Carmelo Anthony is a future Hall of Famer and a franchise player. Chandler isn't that good...let's be honest now. I like him and I'd love to keep him but I'm not losing any sleep if Chandler signs with someone else and Carmelo is tearing it up at MSG.

Also for what it's worth Chandler leaving would be the final death knell of the Isiah era, which...I dunno, just seems exciting in and of itself

No offense against Will the Thrill, but I think we looked excellent without him in the team and more size in Randolph and Mozgov.

Chandler shouldn't play at PF to be honest. Unfortunately our head coach thinks otherwise. I can understand his point, but I think the negative effects of a small frontcourt outweigh the positives.

Mozgov
STAT
Gallo

or

Turiaf
STAT
Gallo

should be our starting lineup from now on imo with Chandler coming off the bench to play the 3 spot.

Also Shawne Williams guarding centers is a terrible idea.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Will the Thrill has grown on me over these past few years. Like the improvements he has made this season. Would like to see him, Gallo, Fields AND Melo in a Knicks uniform next year; I know that may be wishful thinking on my part though lol.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
What makes no sense? Has he not been playing terrible lately?

I saw him live in front-row seats and he looked totally out of it. It was obvious he wasn't his usual self and the reason was obvious. Sorry you don't feel the same way. It's obvious he's trying to hurt his trade value because he doesn't want to leave the Knicks or NYC. Believe what you want.

Chandler is just Hot/Cold always. That is just how he is, some nights he's on fire/reigning three's and throwing down jams and others he's off his game- shooting bricks.

I don't think you could tell how Will is feeling anyway when he's got that look on his face 24/7- Ha! :teeth:

84096107.jpg

SlimChin

Rookie
Then he should give 100% all the time on both ends of the court...

+100

if these trade rumors are getting to his head, i'm starting to question his mental toughness and attitude. and if i was walsh, i'd think twice about giving him that fat contract he's going to expect when he becomes a free agent. the last thing the knicks need is 50 million dollar head-case.

maybe they took away his weed:teeth: