Miami @ New York 1/27/11

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
League's 2nd best defensive team. They make it hard for any PG.

I hear you and I kno that. Really, I'm just a bit frustrated.

Notice how we've made this run w out him? Not saying his absence is directly correlated but still..

Sage

Rotation player
Hard to believe the Knicks are hanging around while shooting as badly as they have (including that airball as I type)... Bit of defense (and fouling :) ) is keeping them in this.

mafra

Legend
Williams is playing some great defense. Just seems like we're playing in MIA. Refs are giving the Heat every call. That and the missed 3s are too much to overcome.

Sage

Rotation player
Hitting one don't make up for missing 6 of them... Although it looked like he had proper form on that one at least.

galloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mafra

Legend
Holy Gallo! Bono fortuna. Bene. Multo Bene. Lefty scoop and a big 3.

I may not have Faith, but how could you after the last 37 years. But this could be sweet regardless. We played well tonight.

Sage

Rotation player
GALLO is a BIG game player! I will love it when he can play like that every game!

Haha, me too. Definitely not there yet, I've noticed in this game the direction in which he jumps isn't consistant, which could explain all the bricks.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Holy Gallo! Bono fortuna. Bene. Multo Bene. Lefty scoop and a big 3.

I may not have Faith, but how could you after the last 37 years. But this could be sweet regardless. We played well tonight.

As a fan you keep expectations low against elite teams, while always maintaining some modicum of faith and hope..