RunningJumper

Super Moderator
RunningJumper presents...​

Detroit Pistons

images16.jpg

@

New York Knicks

images15.jpg

I love myself some Sunday Knicks games, and it's at night so I know I won't be tired for this one! Here's the Knicks' starting line-up for tonight's game:

PG-Ralmond Feltone

107221112_display_image.jpg

SG-Landmine Fields

Landry-Fields-at-Media-Day.jpg

SF-Willown Chandler

Wilson+Chandler+Sacramento+Kings+v+New+York+UhAIf5qjluml.jpg

PF-Danilo Gallbladderinari

amd_gallinari.jpg

C - Amor'e Pizzamire

106381627_display_image.jpg

Pistons' Starting Line-up

PG-Tracy McGrady

Tracy+McGrady+Detroit+Pistons+v+Los+Angeles+1R6yriuEfoHl.jpg

SG-Ben Gordon

ben-gordon-detroit-pistons-d5c694c30a5efa37_large.jpg

SF-Austin Daye

93376052.jpg.5976_display_image.jpg

PF-Tayshaun Prince

th_images17.jpg

C-Greg Monroe

th_bilde.jpg

This will be T-Mac's return to the Garden. Although it was a short period of time of him as a Knick, he had a memorable debut and shook things up in the Garden a little bit. Proud to say he was a Knick. He's healthy and is playing very good ball. Come back next year, T-Mac!

alg_mcgrady.jpg

The Knicks are unsure if Stoudemire will play after he hurt his right knee in the game against the Hawks on Friday night. Wilson Chandler is day-to-day with his left calf. If they don't play, or one of them doesn't, expect the possibility of someone not in our regular rotation to play with Shawne Williams suspended for this game after his scuffle with Marvin Willaims of the Hawks. Will we see Mozgov? Randolph?

The Pistons might also have a smaller roster. Rodney Stuckey is out with a shoulder injury, Rip Hamilton (who has not been played ten games in a row before this game) had the flu, and Ben Wallace did not play on Friday night to take care of a family matter. They however came an ally-oop away from defeating the Heat.

Whatever happens, don't expect this game to be easy. Also don't expect this game to end in regulation. The last few years including this season had some extended games between these two:

December 2006 - Triple-OT

March 11, 2009 - OT

November 29, 2010 - Double-OT

If Chandler doesn't play, we still know he'll be having a good night with some lucky lady.

048_wilson_chandler--300x300.jpg
justene_jaro_sexy_sex_hiphop_bikini_1.jpg

Welcome to the mad house, Detroit.

Last edited:
Haha great thread!

Especially the last bit on Chandler is funny as hell man! :smokin:

Didn't know T-Mac is their point guard now. Reminds me of Penny somehow, a 6-7 PG.

Should be a good matchup with our backcourt though, Fields defending McGrady and Felton versus Gordon.

If Amar'e doesn't play we're doomed imo. Not because he's been unstoppable lately (which he sadly hasn't been in January), but because of the simple fact that apart from STAT, Turiaf and S. Williams all of our PFs and Cs are garbage.

Randolph and Mozgov belong into the D-League and Pat Ewing Jr was cut for the benchwarming guards Mason / Rautins :alert:

Donnie Walsh is a good M, but how he could sign Mozgov for that much money is beyond me...we could have had Earl Barron who is a proven NBA center for a third of that Mozgov contract....

My prediction for this game: If Amar'e does play: Narrow NYK win
without STAT: Detroit win, dismal game by Randolph, Monroe eating Mozgov alive.

mafra

Legend
No B-Wallace or C-Stuckey. That helps.

We'll be w/out Williams and perhaps Chandler & Stoudemire. I would say Felton-Gallo better bring their A-game. 2-7 in last 9 or something? A loss today means that win against MIA means nothing.

petescud

Starter
Agree on all counts. Keep Prince in low double figures and we win. Simple as that. Last time we played them, he had a good game. RIP wasn't really an issue

No B-Wallace or C-Stuckey. That helps.

We'll be w/out Williams and perhaps Chandler & Stoudemire. I would say Felton-Gallo better bring their A-game. 2-7 in last 9 or something? A loss today means that win against MIA means nothing.

elcol

Rotation player
with b wallace out they lose a lot on defence i guess, i hope we can beat these guys and that picture jesus ****ing christ.

NICE GT

Paul1355

All Star
IF Amare, Chandler and Williams are all out of this game then we have to go to Anthony Randolph and Mozgov tonight

Screw the small lineups, if we don't get rebounds and blocked shots, we will get embarissed and I'm tired of Mike D not using Turiaf at the right times and sitting Randolph and Mozgov most of the season

The Pistons lineup is messed up, T mac at Point???

Felton should run rings around T MAcs bum knee

We have to worry about Greg Monroe and Prince

This will either be a great victory or a really bad loss, cross your fingers

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
mozgov is showing why he hasnt played much. missing point blank shots under the rim and still fouling like crazy. already 2 fouls in barely 5 min of play smh

i hope he continues to grow and develope for our benefit though. i was hoping randolph would go out there before him

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
mozgov has gotten some good looks in this quarter. hes benefited greatly from some good ball movement. i hope this gets is confidence up after a rough start

mafra

Legend
With Chandler-Williams out... this is exactly the start we needed from Gallo. Against teams like DET, Gallo should deliver 25+ points consistently. Mozgov already has 3 rebounds. Randolph is playing!

Wargames

Starter
i am liking what I am seeing from Mozgov and Randolph get those rebounds and pass the ball unless they see easy points in the paint....

mafra

Legend
We hold MIA (James + Wade) under 90 for the game, yet SAC & ATL score 90 in 3 quarters, and now DET puts 60+ on us in the first half. ALL ABOUT EFFORT & WILL. Once again, Knicks getting wiped off their own home floor by a below avg team.

I guess Gallo went home after the 1st. he has 0 points in the 2nd. Nice.

We actually are doing great on the boards. Mozgov looking great but making a little bit of rookie mistakes. He still looks like a legit man in the middle though.
AR playing with the flow of the game and rebounding well.