Detroit @ New York - 1/30/11 at 7:30 PM

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov

I am bumming The Gov right now! If he can get us double digit boards or close to it nightly, leave him in.

He's effective most when he bodies the oppositions best rebounder. And like Mike D said - "he smashes the beans out of people".

He also moves nicely on offense, as evidenced by Felton's drop pass for a standing dunk in the 4th.

Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov Mozgov

Unreal

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Thats exactly how a game is won. Rebounding and holding them to only 15 pts in the fourth shows some good flashes of defenece to me.
Also, going to the free throw line 41 times, thats nice... we`re being agressive.

Congrats to T. Moz ( he can definitely play if he is being well coached ).

Good games to Amare and Gallo (being agressive 11 free throw attempts) i like that...

Felton seems like hes wearing down. We just need a back up PG mann...
Its hard to run up and down in this system and still be able to play 82 games + playoffs...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Missed the game because I was having practice with my own bball team. But am I seeing the box score right? Are my eyes deceiving me? Did Crazy really give Mosgov all that love? Did the GOV really put up 23 and 14???????? HOLY JESUS? Where did that come from? I didn't see the game, but I'm glad as hell we won with Mosgov having his first statistcal breakout game!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Missed the game because I was having practice with my own bball team. But am I seeing the box score right? Are my eyes deceiving me? Did Crazy really give Mosgov all that love? Did the GOV really put up 23 and 14???????? HOLY JESUS? Where did that come from? I didn't see the game, but I'm glad as hell we won with Mosgov having his first statistcal breakout game!

Yes, I did!

Yes, HE DID!

I am currently constructing a shrine to The One True Gov.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Randolph with 5 rebounds in 8:30, Mozgov with 14 rebounds...play these guys, we need more rebounding and for once we beat someone at it

la2ny

Starter
Wtf!!!! where did that come from. Are you sh**tin me Moz went Baby Shaq an I missed it!!! :facepalm:

Can we blame D'ant now for costing us games not playing "The Mozernator"

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Between Gallinari, Felton, and Stoudemire, we should be OK if AR and Mozgov just focus on rebounding and try not to do too much.

I think AR's biggest problem was that his lack of maturity made him think that he had to impress on the court via scoring a ton of points.

We all know that there's more to being a good basketball player than getting the ball into the basket and AR demonstrated that he's OK with that since he only took one shot in those 8 minutes and instead dedicated his effort and energy to rebounding and blocking shots. I think he knows what he has to do, he just needs to adapt a bit and work himself into the fact that on a team with Amar'e, Gallo, Felton, Chandler, he's going to have to prove himself and maturity is a big part of it

p0nder

Starter
WOW. I didn't understand the Mozgov selection coming into the season. I thought, here is a guy that needs more time in the D and Euro Leagues. He's too green. Too uncoordinated, too much of a bruiser, too many faults and rough edges.

But I have seen the light. I know that this was against a garbage detroit team, but the boy can play. Now i know why they wanted to start him in the beginning of the season.

But the call to keep him on the bench was right. Now he has matured and developed, watching games, playing against Amar'e and Turiaf, talking and being involved in games, even tho he wasn't playing. I think he's ready for more minutes and I know Amar'e and Turiaf will welcome him into the fold. Both of them are feeling the added wear and tear this season has been putting on them and Mozgov getting siginifact backup minutes would be fantastic. Even more fantastic if he works himself into the starting line-up, putting Amar'e back at the 4.

AR is also proving that his talents can be controlled enough to be effective. the guy is too good to be kept off the floor for long. if he does go in a trade, metro was right and we will be sorry.

Really a great game all around, hard to be ecstatic over a win against this pistons team, but it is very encouraging.