Shrwed move Carlisle starting Barea in the 3rd quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
He seems to get the best out of his roster. By the time MDA knew what hit him we were down 20. Excellent coaching...
:agreed:

Thank u, I thought nobody paid attention to that move. The Knicks did not
(even) try to take advantage of screening a taller shooter over 5.9 Barea as
the Mavs lead kept growing and growing and growing.
On the defensive-end Felton couldnt touch Barea with a long spoon, when
Dantoni finally put Douglas in the game to defend Barea it was to late, plus
Barea kept up his running dribbling towards Felton. Douglas must have said
later for it, and Douglas and Gallo went on to score 12 points each in the
3rd quarter.

Toons

is the Bo$$
:agreed:

Thank u, I thought nobody paid attention to that move. The Knicks did not
(even) try to take advantage of screening a taller shooter over 5.9 Barea as
the Mavs lead kept growing and growing and growing.
On the defensive-end Felton couldnt touch Barea with a long spoon, when
Dantoni finally put Douglas in the game to defend Barea it was to late, plus
Barea kept up his running dribbling towards Felton. Douglas must have said
later for it, and Douglas and Gallo went on to score 12 points each in the
3rd quarter.

barea didnt win the game for us, he and douglas equalled each other out. why is no one calling out amare for his pourus defense on dirk. i rememebr seeing dirk shoot 2 wide open 3's.. Stoudy was nowhere to be found. What about amare not scoring at all in the second half? And yall wanna blame douglas? who scored 22 points? i think im gonna spend some time away from this forum, you guys overlook the obvious to nit pick like yall sum nba anylists. we lost because our star player didnt show up after halftime on offense or defense....dirk went off on him and won the battle of the 4 spot. end of story. stop being stupid people.

Kiyaman

Legend
barea didnt win the game for us, he and douglas equalled each other out. why is no one calling out amare for his pourus defense on dirk. i rememebr seeing dirk shoot 2 wide open 3's.. Stoudy was nowhere to be found. What about amare not scoring at all in the second half? And yall wanna blame douglas? who scored 22 points? i think im gonna spend some time away from this forum, you guys overlook the obvious to nit pick like yall sum nba anylists. we lost because our star player didnt show up after halftime on offense or defense....dirk went off on him and won the battle of the 4 spot. end of story. stop being stupid people.

Whoa! Whoa! slow down.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I didn't mean for it to sound like I was blaming Douglas, the knicks were
already losing by 16 or 20 points when Douglas came on the court in the
3rd qtr..
Douglas & Gallo outscored the Mavs the rest of the way.
Now your beef about Amare is correct.... Amare dont like playing alongside
of a teammate center. He didnt like playing with Hunter, Brian Grant, Kurt
Thomas, or Shaq in Phoenix. Amare would rather Diaw play center.
Recall: Mozgov first 4 miss shots in the Detroit game, well Amare was on
the court at that time. When AR replaced Amare is when we seen the best
of Mozgov talent.

I am suprise at u for expecting the Knicks to beat the Mavs this season?
I dont see coach Rick Calylse with half the team the Mavs is losing a game
to coach Dantoni. Headcoach Rick Carlylse built the Championship Detroit
Pistons winning system. All Larry Brown did was use his status of power to
get the missing piece (Rasheed Wallace) to the Piston starting lineup,
which to me was an illegal trade.

HUH? did you watch the game. Barea was the primary reason a 4 point deficit went to 20.

And who's blaming Douglas? I'm giving credit to the other teams coach and player.

Toons

is the Bo$$
HUH? did you watch the game. Barea was the primary reason a 4 point deficit went to 20.

And who's blaming Douglas? I'm giving credit to the other teams coach and player.

not in this thread, in the other thread reguarding douglas that was posted immediately after the game.

Kiya.....

NO
EN TO THE OH

They are the dallas mavericks.....a win would be a surprise. to me the game was a success besides amare, last time we saw dallas we got blown out of the water. i only get my hopes up to beat teams we are supposed to beat. i dont get my knickers in a bunch after the spurs barely beat us, after we beat them a week or two before. i dont get upset when the heat beat us, bcuz we beat them too. when boston or la comes in and wins, i dont criticize our players like there arent 10 new players that are still bonding and building team chemestry.
i dont expect a fruit out of a baby plant.

i hate people that freak themselves out if we dont win 82 games with a 38-48 game roster. our team is still INCOMPLETE, thats why i defend players from unfair critique. after one bad game, or a slump, everyone goes haywire....FIRE THE COACH, TRADE THE PLAYER, SEND GALLO TO THE D-LEAGUE...
relax n smoke a L, and enjoy our ride to the playoffs