Double Header Threader - Knicks V Sixers Home + Away: Revenge + Solidification.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo looks quick. Quick n canny. Amare-Melo-Gallo will be a great Big Three, surrounded by Felton, Fields, and whatever bigs n backups we assemble.

Watching us and I really like all our players. We just really lack another grade-A piece of firepower, and a solidified 4/5 prescence. Moz's rise, and our future options, bode well tho.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gov showing his worth as a big body. How can you not love the dude?

He's looking more and more quality. Even when he isn't putting up the numbers now, he looks legit.

His legitimacy could save us from overpaying for a C this off season. Tho maybe we want to overpay for a guy like Deandre Jordan since his game is so loaded w underlying potential.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's looking more and more quality. Even when he isn't putting up the numbers now, he looks legit.

His legitimacy could save us from overpaying for a C this off season. Tho maybe we want to overpay for a guy like Deandre Jordan since his game is so loaded w underlying potential.

True, true, true.

* Talent wise, we are on a whole different pedestal to Philly, but they do one thing SO much better than we do, and that's play TEAM DEFENCE!

Collins doing his job.

iSaYughh

Starter
True, true, true.

* Talent wise, we are on a whole different pedestal to Philly, but they do one thing SO much better than we do, and that's play TEAM DEFENCE!

Collins doing his job.

Yaaa. Philly is also just flat out pretty good as a defensive team. Which is why when they get a necomaniac to bring back Elton Brand from the dead some games, they are flat-out a pretty formidable team.

Our team D is shoddy, but we also just lack *a* true defensive player, and singular prescence.

Idk, if Moz keep strong, I wouldn't hate bringing in a fellow Soviet -- AK47 -- in the off season, and drafting big while banking on Moz-Turiaf as our stable. Not like Kirilienko wouldn't be a frontcourt defensive force, either, even tho he's more a sf-pf as an overall position.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yaaa. Philly is also just flat out pretty good as a defensive team. Which is why when they get a necomaniac to bring back Elton Brand from the dead some games, they are flat-out a pretty formidable team.

Our team D is shoddy, but we also just lack *a* true defensive player, and singular prescence.

Idk, if Moz keep strong, I wouldn't hate bringing in a fellow Soviet -- AK47 -- in the off season, and drafting big while banking on Moz-Turiaf as our stable. Not like Kirilienko wouldn't be a frontcourt defensive force, either, even tho he's more a sf-pf as an overall position.

AK47? Interesting. I've seen a few games where that blonde freak has had like (and this is an approximation) 8 pts, 9, boards, 6 dimes, 3-4 steals and 4 blocks.

If this Melo thing goes through we won't need him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What the **** happened to the offence? Stagnant. Felton needs to push less for his shot and more for creating. He has all the tools. We need to let the game come to STAT and not force the ball to him out of sync.

Damn Collins really is a good coach, if the 76ers could trade and get a better C and some bench they could be a little threat for the future, They really play D!!

I'm at work. Watching this box score fluctuate I thought I'd make this statement noit only bout todays game but the season overall.. We suck at closing out quarters. We always let the opponent hang around and it burns us from time to time.. Still think we will win this game tho

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm at work. Watching this box score fluctuate I thought I'd make this statement noit only bout todays game but the season overall.. We suck at closing out quarters. We always let the opponent hang around and it burns us from time to time.. Still think we will win this game tho

Like every ny team it'd seem...

We have this, though. Look how superior and consistently fluid we are just with some nice burn and play by Moz, Douglas....This with Turiaf out.

Imagine throwing in some real firepower and defensive size. While youth continues to develop.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
theres not a man on this planet that can guard STAT he's too damn good.!!

Fields busting back out and coming alive, im lovin this right now hopefully this win can propel us to an exciting stretch!

metrocard

Legend
theres not a man on this planet that can guard STAT he's too damn good.!!

Fields busting back out and coming alive, im lovin this right now hopefully this win can propel us to an exciting stretch!

STAT offensively is the best big man in the league.