Double Header Threader - Knicks V Sixers Home + Away: Revenge + Solidification.

TakMan

Rotation player
This loss was due to smart defensive play by philly. Cutting off the lanes to the basket and taking charges...

This can be re-phrased to: This loss was due to some more shocking offense on the side of the Knicks, who are now in competition with their own defence to determine which is worse.

This is not a good team to watch. Not a shread of IQ or character in this team.

Quite frankly, I don't even now why the Knicks bother suiting up to play against PHI. They might as well square off vs the Western Conf. All-Star squad... It's almost as if the Knicks have no chance. I didn't watch this game nor will I bother with the next one. PHI owns us.

I'm not even sure if D'antoni has beaten PHI in 3 years since he arrived. Another pathetic loss for a team tanking the season. What are they now? 3-9 in last 12?

Team will be a 38-42 win team. Get ousted in the 1st round. All hope is on what Carmelo does anyway. Season had some good moments, and we showed flashes of what we could be.

Just sign Anthony as a free agent and compete next season. This team has no shot this year anyway.

Notice CLE has like 1 win in last 40 games! Who did they beat?

The MIA win means nothing goes we follow it with a 1-3 stretch.

Loss has to be on the coach. NY leads by 9 after 3. NY scores 4 points the next 9 minutes? A good coach alone gets you 6 points off 3 timeouts. For PHI to rattle off a 23-4 run or something? It's called shitty coaching.

I think Walsh will fire Mike after season. Thank God! Fore coach and sign Carmelo and Knicks are a legit team.

Agreed +1

Felton looks at him to call a timeout and he screams at Felton go go and then we end up with a Shawne Williams layup. Seriously?
Also what the hell is wrong with Felton,I understand he got Hot but he just stop passing completely he had 8 assist at the HALF finishes with 9!!!! are you serious.

Why did he take Mozgov out when he was flourishing seriously?Or why didn't he call a timeout when the lead hit 3 and Philly was on a run! How do you not call a Timeout when a team is on a 23-4 run just like when we played Dallas?:barf::barf::barf::barf:

And anyone who said Chandler is better than Iggy is a dam fool, he led his team by not scoring and passing then found easy shots in the 3rd and 4th
ended up with 18pts 16ast!!!!!!!!!!! Chandler bricked shot after shot.

Quite frankly, I don't even now why the Knicks bother suiting up to play against PHI. They might as well square off vs the Western Conf. All-Star squad... It's almost as if the Knicks have no chance. I didn't watch this game nor will I bother with the next one. PHI owns us.

I'm not even sure if D'antoni has beaten PHI in 3 years since he arrived. Another pathetic loss for a team tanking the season. What are they now? 3-9 in last 12?

Team will be a 38-42 win team. Get ousted in the 1st round. All hope is on what Carmelo does anyway. Season had some good moments, and we showed flashes of what we could be.

Just sign Anthony as a free agent and compete next season. This team has no shot this year anyway.

Notice CLE has like 1 win in last 40 games! Who did they beat?

The MIA win means nothing goes we follow it with a 1-3 stretch.

Loss has to be on the coach. NY leads by 9 after 3. NY scores 4 points the next 9 minutes? A good coach alone gets you 6 points off 3 timeouts. For PHI to rattle off a 23-4 run or something? It's called shitty coaching.

I think Walsh will fire Mike after season. Thank God! Fore coach and sign Carmelo and Knicks are a legit team.
Great post +1

mafra

Legend
Terrible 1st and 4th. What else is new. You would figure the Knicks would get pumped to play PHI, since the Sixers have owned them the last few years. Oh well.

Don't bother watching Sunday. This team doesn't deserve our focus right now. They had a shot- end of football and before baseball- to capture the city... But this team just doesn't give the effort.

This game is the epitome. Come out flat, then exert effort then get cocky and go flat again before finishing with a flurry. The fact this team won't play all out for the entire game all game... Screw them. Tired of it really.

I'll tune in to watch us win our 1 game before we lose in the first round and then I'll root hard for Anthony and MD getting fired.

Terrible 1st and 4th. What else is new. You would figure the Knicks would get pumped to play PHI, since the Sixers have owned them the last few years. Oh well.

Don't bother watching Sunday. This team doesn't deserve our focus right now. They had a shot- end of football and before baseball- to capture the city... But this team just doesn't give the effort.

This game is the epitome. Come out flat, then exert effort then get cocky and go flat again before finishing with a flurry. The fact this team won't play all out for the entire game all game... Screw them. Tired of it really.

I'll tune in to watch us win our 1 game before we lose in the first round and then I'll root hard for Anthony and MD getting fired.

Funny how we were winning when we used a 10man rotation in the first 3q's come 4th we go back to the starters for the last 6min:barf::barf::barf::barf:

HOW THE **** DO YOU WATCH THIS AND SAY WE NEED ANOTHER SCORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD THEM BEAT AND POOR PASSING AND COACHING HANDED THEM THE WIN

Relax.

Not just abt this game. In general, we need another scorer. Can't even sit Stat or Felton. Whenever we do, instant drought. Killed us again this game.

mafra

Legend
Walsh is old-school. He likes big men. He went out and got Mike 2 young bigs and MD hardly even let's them play, even though our lack of size is causing is to lose.

This must eat away at Walsh. I guarantee if Walsh stays... Mike goes. Even more sure MD is fired if we bring in somebody else.

MD will be judged on this year, and so far the results aren't good.

If you get Carmelo, you don't need an offensive coach. Melo-Stat will take care of that.

Plus, after 3 years... This city has had enough of playing small, lack of attention to defense and the fact that our entire bball philosophy is based on cross half court and shoot from 28 feet.

I appreciate defense and ball movement. I refuse to live with a coach who prefers a 6"8' PF and 6"9 center. I won't stand for that.

We have 35 games left and then we are free of Dantoni!

I don't think it's fair to judge D'antoni from just this season. He still does not have his kinda team. Not saying he should play williams on Brand ever (wth?) But this team is still not his type of team. And, to be fair, he did come knowing his first two seasons would be wasted to get under the cap. And he makes 7 mil per, correct? I say get Melo, shape the team to fit his style more, give him his 4th yr. All bets off after.

Relax.

Not just abt this game. In general, we need another scorer. Can't even sit Stat or Felton. Whenever we do, instant drought. Killed us again this game.

Crazy how when Stat and Felton weren't on the floor we had better ball movement and defense with a lineup of
TD
Walker
Fields
Gallo
Gov

KingofNy

Starter
Crazy how when Stat and Felton weren't on the floor we had better ball movement and defense with a lineup of
TD
Walker
Fields
Gallo
Gov

One day the Knicks fan base will realize that it's not the players that are the problem...It's the coach.

I bet you money that if you take any one of our guys and put them in another teams system that stresses D and they would excel. All these guys on our squad didn't make it to the NBA on pure offensive talent. Our coach just doesn't understand how to coach, utilize talent and/or call a good defensive game. D'Antoni is one of the worse Knicks coaches ever. I don't understand why people don't see this.

One day the Knicks fan base will realize that it's not the players that are the problem...It's the coach.

I bet you money that if you take any one of our guys and put them in another teams system that stresses D and they would excel. All these guys on our squad didn't make it to the NBA on pure offensive talent. Our coach just doesn't understand how to coach, utilize talent and/or call a good defensive game. D'Antoni is one of the worse Knicks coaches ever. I don't understand why people don't see this.

I do blame the coach but also some of our players do try to play D(AMARE,Felton)

TD
Walker
Fields
Gallo
Gov

I disagree. We had the lead due to Felton bussin in the 3rd. Douglas kills our ball movement. Where is Fields? Walker played? TD always grand hustle, but when he runs the show, we're done.

We need things. A few. But we are an offensive team, end of the day. And if we had another 20 a night, games like this would be won easily. All im saying

petescud

Starter
I'm getting tired of announcers knowing our game too. Today as they were doing the commendation, they mention that basically we choke down the stretch consistently. Seems everyone knows our ways