Alan Hahn reports that Felton did not make All Star team

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
"Most players on all-star reserves list have been notified. Felton did not make the East team, tho still possible as injury replacement."

via Hahn's twitter

not sure if felton deserved it with his play of late but I'm curious to see who the other reserves are

iSaYughh

Starter
Maybe as a Knick fan especially, if Felton made it...it would seek awkward, even misplaced.

He's been too inconsistent for a while now; if not consistently pretty brutal.

Doesn't matter much anyways. Raymondo is still quality and a good dude. Let's hope he uses this to refine and adjust his game -- along w MD -- to new heights in time for the playoffs!

To be honest he's not that good. Rondo and Ray Allen are both much better players. His form in January has been appaling. I'd even take Darren Collison over Felton in terms of All Star reserves.

moneyg

Starter
I look at it like this....

he's not better than any of the players selected......

Felts my man and all that... but....

id take ANY one of those players ahead of him on my team..

this shouldnt even be a discussion

Toons

is the Bo$$
we keep moving the goal posts for our players, and underappreciating them. Who would have guessed that felton would be up for all star consideration when we signed him? get real people. its an honor to be in that class.

btw, when i mentioned darren collison over cp3 (for financial reasons) i was nearly crucified. I saw the talent in the rookie collison when cp3 got an injury. I guess i didnt understand it then either. I was even asked by some poster ''where is darren collison now'' a few months ago.

metrocard

Legend
Felton is probably 40-45th in the PG rankings. Even with a terrible season, JJ Barea still plays better than Felton.