MVP of the League?

Sage

Rotation player
Yeah I'd say D-Rose as well, he's carrying them and they could go deep in the playoffs. LeBron is putting up a big stat year but the Heat are losing close games, not what I'd call MVP performance.

I hope it's not Lebron again...can't stand this media darling.

D-Rose would be ok. If D-Howard had some better post moves he would win it with ease this season.

Coach of the year: Greg Popovich for reinventing his own offense.
Monty Williams and Larry Drew have been fantastic aswell.

p0nder

Starter
rose is getting the shot because he's carrying the team while players are out injured.

Kobe is always a threat. LBJ can get it, but he's first got to prove he's the MVP of his team.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Yeah I'd say D-Rose as well, he's carrying them and they could go deep in the playoffs. LeBron is putting up a big stat year but the Heat are losing close games, not what I'd call MVP performance.

lebron is taking over wades team..its true. and he's putting up beast numbers. also had an nba season high 51 points last night. look at the team lebron left (the cavs) theyre the worst team in the league now without him. theyre 8-41

amare couldve been mvp but he took his foot off the pedal and now...well we just look like we did for the last 10 years...now we gotta wait til the offseason for anything on melo..im expecting him to pull another lebron and express interest in ny but end up going elsewhere

Toons

is the Bo$$
drose for mvp.

cool cat, and he makes his team better. even with noah out, the bulls are a team to reckon with, and its all because of their MVP

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Rose hands down they have the 2nd best record in the east and they have yet to field their full starting 5. he's too damn good. LeBitch is NOT the MVP he has a superstar in Wade and allstar in Bosh he doesnt have to carry a team night in and out as rose.stat have had too. I'd give the MVP to stat before i give it to lebum

iSaYughh

Starter
STAT.

But it's close between him and Rose.

LeBitch, Howard, CP3 would round out my top5.

If STAT finishes...

26-9-2, 2blck, 1stl, and we make the playoffs as a 6th seed. I'll be pissed if he doesn't get it.

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
You take Amare, Lebron and Rose away from their respective teams. Which team suffers the most ? I say the Knicks and that's why Amare is the MVP in my opinion.

la2ny

Starter
You take Amare, Lebron and Rose away from their respective teams. Which team suffers the most ? I say the Knicks and that's why Amare is the MVP in my opinion.
I use that formula too...unfortunately the media doesn't and Amare isn't a media darling so it's Rose right now. I was so pissed in 06 and 07 when Kobe didnt get MVP while putting up way better numbers than Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki, but was penalized for having Kwa-may Brown, Luke Walton, Smush Parker, and Chris Mihm starting wiith him.

^Yep. Which is why I said this
For Amare to have any chance we are gonna have to finish ATLEAST 10 games over .500 and close to 50 wins.
When is the last time yall seen the MVP go to a guy who wasn't on a elite team in the league? MVP is like a team award. You can be the ebst player in the league and not win it if your team isn't elite.